Marjorie Taylor Greene slam dunks Jamie Raskin.

So……..Here is where t gets interesting

Trump was informed the mob was armed
He replied that they were not after him so the Secret Service should let them in anyway

He refused to tone down his rhetoric and sent them to he Capitol
Yeah, Trump was complaining the crowd around the podium area was too small. Flashback to his inauguration.

He wanted the crowd to be bigger. When told the police were finding guns and other weapons on the persons of the attendees, he told them to let those protesters in. "They aren't here to harm me."

Then he told the crowd, some of whom he knew to be armed, to march to the Capitol.

When told the police were finding guns and other weapons on the persons of the attendees, he told them to let those protesters in. "They aren't here to harm me."

They weren’t there to harm him….But Mike Pence was a target

So what did Trump do?
He sent a tweet telling the mob how disloyal Pence was

They weren’t there to harm him….But Mike Pence was a target

So what did Trump do?
He sent a tweet telling the mob how disloyal Pence was
Not one fuck given for the safety of the Capitol Police, the congress, or the vice president. Putting them in danger was the entire point.

Three men walking down the street in fatigues carrying AR-15s... at 14th and Independence,” a voice says in one transmission.

“White male... stock of an AR-15,” someone can be heard saying in another recording. “Green fatigues... Glock-style pistols in their waistband.”

“Elevated threat in the trees... American flag face mask... weapon on the right-side hip,” a third transmission says.
I bet the the sound was conveniently turned up about then wasn’t it

Not one fuck given for the safety of the Capitol Police

^^^ Listen to THIS crap after what these creeps pulled in 2020 with THOUSANDS of cops seriously injured and hospitalized while DOZENS were outright murdered with guns and bombs.

^^^ Listen to THIS crap after what these creeps pulled in 2020 with THOUSANDS of cops seriously injured and hospitalized while DOZENS were outright murdered with guns and bombs.

Amen.

Fuck the leftard hypocrites from the bottom of my heart.

And fuck the Deep State for supporting them.

Karma is a bitch.

Forum List

Back