Marjorie Taylor Greene, Scientist

Second is that is EVERYONE were to wear masks successfully, that just delays herd immunity, thus ensuring the longest possible duration of the epidemic, and the highest possible death toll of the vulnerable.

Almost like they planned it that way.

You libs just don't get it, do you? If you can smell it, the underwear isn't strong enough to stop it. That's proof that if underwear won't stop a fart, a mask won't stop a disease.
See post 67.

Don't take medical advice from a Q-tard like MTG, kid.

What?
The splatter and accidental saliva drips are to stop people passing on VIRUSES.
You pass on viruses through such ways.
Ok, that can happen, but it’s not about stopping viruses through breathing. If that was their goal, they would wear n95 masks, not the blue surgical masks.

The point was, those blue masks general function are more about preventing things that could contaminate the surgical area.

Ok, that can happen, but it’s not about stopping viruses through breathing. If that was their goal, they would wear n95 masks, not the blue surgical masks.

The point was, those blue masks general function are more about preventing things that could contaminate the surgical area.

Sure, breathing doesn't seem to be much of a problem for the passing on of viruses, it's more the coughing, talking (especially like the th- sounds), sneezing etc.

Sure, breathing doesn't seem to be much of a problem for the passing on of viruses, it's more the coughing, talking (especially like the th- sounds), sneezing etc.
No, breathing can pass the virus. They’ve said all along that the virus can attach to moisture droplets in the breath, I’m just saying that if preventing virus is the goal, then they would likely use a different mask other than those blue ones.

Meh, maybe I’m wrong. We have any doctors in here?

No, breathing can pass the virus. They’ve said all along that the virus can attach to moisture droplets in the breath, I’m just saying that if preventing virus is the goal, then they would likely use a different mask other than those blue ones.

Meh, maybe I’m wrong. We have any doctors in here?

I know it can. However I doubt wearing a surgical mask and not breathing heavily is going to produce a lot of moisture that is getting around the outside of the mask.

You still want to prevent viruses and the like, masks are part of the process, along with washing hands, I just think that wearing such a mask won't pass on viruses in a normal situation.

Forum List

Back