Marjorie Taylor Greene says we should pull out of NATO

How is syria? Afghanistan? Yemen? Iraq? Venezuela? Somalia? What about iran? Yeah they are doing great since the CIA fucked the entire country up.
As i said, historical ignorance. Of course, children are ignorant. So im not judging you.

Clearly the problem is historical ignorance of the Middle East.

Outside of all the political posturing....

Have people lost their minds?

Look, I think Russia is wrong for what they did. No doubt about it. But leaving NATO is not the answer nor is escalating things with Russia.

The sanctions with Russia is devastating them at the moment.
Their economy is in tatters just like the Ukrainian economy.
If we don't offer them some sort of redemption thus is going to escalate to a point that no one is going to survive. The radioactive fallout of a Russian destruction because of MAD is going to destroy Europe and China anyway.

This would be the end of the world.

So....let's give Russia a way out. They can be great friends and were once strategic partners in destroying terrorists, North Korea and PRC aggression.

This doesn't have to be this way. There's a better way than all this trying to act like the biggest bully on the block or destroying alliances so we don't have to keep promises.

Did it? Current events seem to indicate otherwise.
What you should really be asking is whether we would be in this same situation today if not for its relentless expansion.

Imagine if you will how we would react if either the Chinese or Russians signed mutual defense pacts with, say, Cuba and Venezuela, then Columbia and Guatemala, then eventually on to the near entirety of South America and then up though central America and Mexico. When Canada is seriously considering signing one as well, do we think to ourselves "nothing to see here, folks", or do we become alarmed?

That is actually a good idea.

The combined GDP of Europe is just about that of the US.

They can provide for their own defense against the Russkies.

We are $30 trillion in debt. We can't afford to continue to pay for military welfare for those countries too sorry to pay themselves.

Besides, we have seen in Ukraine that the Russkies have a shitty conventional military. Except for their nukes they would be no match for any of the more advanced NATO countries.

Would put us in a constant state of "war at any moment", a new cold war.
Yet our current administration is setting up precisely the same scenario by HELPING Iran go nuclear. As soon as they test and declare themselves a member of the club, they OWN the Straits of Hormuz. They can turn the free world's oil supply on and off at a whim.

Those European problems can easily become American problems, if not kept in check.

What European nations would that be since NATO and its rulers has continuously replaced them with third world immigrants, like they are doing America now.
NWO is doing what they said they would do 109 years ago. Replaced our currency then our peoples with non-assimilating cultures and foreign private owned banks.

NOW is probably not the time to pull out of NATO, but we need to clarify our strategic intentions with respect to Europe and Russia. Do we want either of them to decide whether we get into another war? The Bush-Obama-Biden approach of subverting our national interests to those of other countries inevitably leads to our detriment.

We should be drawing our own red lines and willing to enforce them with asymmetrical countermeasures as needed. Publicly relying on our "allies" to jointly decide what we are going to do and then announcing our plans to our adversaries is idiotic. Whether you liked President Trump or hated him, he understood this aspect of foreign policy.

What European nations would that be since NATO and its rulers has continuously replaced them with third world immigrants, like they are doing America now.
NWO is doing what they said they would do 109 years ago. Replaced our currency then our peoples with non-assimilating cultures and foreign private owned banks.
How very White of you!

You are batting zero in your own thread, that is embarrassing.

Is my question that difficult for you?

"How about explaining WHY, you think that is a bad idea."
It is a bad idea because being the World Police is better for us because in the end us as the bad guys is better than the rise of Russia and China ruling the World and us having to go at it again to stop tyranny like we did in World War II…

The only mistake Truman made was not leveling Moscow after Japan and killing every Communist in China…

I can see her rationale, but let me drop a reality bomb here.

America right now, under our current leadership, is weak. If we pull out of NATO, JUST TO AVOID a war with Russia, that comes off as so weak, so terrified, that Russia can roll over us and leave us in the dust of history, while Russia surges forward as the new world superpower.

The only reason Russia hasn't done it yet, is because they are still afraid of us to the point that they won't make a war with us.

So yes, avoid a war with Russia, but no, do not pull out of NATO and look like a pussy.
I get what you're saying...but I'm afraid I agree with MJT...
Jo

Forum List

Back