Marjorie Taylor Greene Caught Lying Again

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A photo gained attention on social media after Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene on Tuesday tweeted the noticeably edited image, showing the suspect holding a Bible inside what appeared to be a drab cinderblock room with peeling paint. Greene, a Republican from Georgia, shared the image with her more than 979,000 followers, asking, “Is he in jail or rehab or a psychiatric center in this photo? That’s not his bedroom.” The image is not authentic. It was created by cropping his body from an unrelated photo and inserting it over a stock photo background of a jail cell. Many users noted that the image appeared altered. Greene later tweeted, “Supposedly this is photoshopped,” doubling down on her demands that the suspect’s arrest and health records be released and sharing other unfounded claims about the shooter."

For the folks who always say "don't rush to judgement" whenever an unarmed black child is murdered by police -- they sure do like to rush to judgement and in most cases, just completely make shit up to fearmonger and obfuscate....and this is deliberate.....Greene is a sitting US Congresswoman engaging in this dumb shit, daily....her only purpose in Congress isn't to get any legislation passed; it is to troll...in fact, the most beloved elected officials within the GOP are merely there to troll, not to make policy...this isn't the first time Greene has rushed to judgement to flat out lie about a mass shooting in order to fearmonger and obfuscate....she is also the person who falsely claimed the Uvalde shooter was trans....and when proven wrong, did she apologize to the person whose photos she spread? Nope.....just moved on to the next trolling mission.....

Let's not forget, this is the same person whose claim to fame was harassing the survivors and families of the Parkland shooting..the same person who pushed conspiracies about yet another school shooting, Sandy Hook.....she also pushed conspiracies about Jewish space lasers, didn't know the difference between Gestapo and Gazpacho, cheerlead for an insurrection, on and fucking on......it causes me to simply ask; no matter how much you worship Trump, or support the GOP -- does it not bother you how this person continuously lies and lies and lies and lies?? All for the sake of trolling?? Is that what the gist of being a Conservative is now?? Just to make up dumb shit -- and then when you get push back; giggle to yourself about how you "triggered the libs" -- that doesn't seem pathetic to you??

I'm not entirely sure if these people fully understand that they're lying.

The rules of existence may just be different in the alternate universe.

Cults maintain their own distinct, separate reality. Maybe, in that reality, this is "truth".
Trust me, she knows she is lying.....

These folks have utter contempt for the intellect of their base......they know they can feed their base anything and their base will believe it...as long as it reinforces their hatred and fear...

And then, after doing that for years....and one of those kool-aid drinkers decides to shoot up a grocery store over that constant diet of RW fearmongering -- these same folks find every excuse in the book to avoid looking in the mirror

These folks have utter contempt for the intellect of their base......they know they can feed their base anything and their base will believe it...as long as it reinforces their hatred and fear...

And then, after doing that for years....and one of those kool-aid drinkers decides to shoot up a grocery store over that constant diet of RW fearmongering -- these same folks find every excuse in the book to avoid looking in the mirror
I agree that's very possible. 98% of the politicians, politicos and pundits know this is a farce. But I do think it's possible that people like MTG and Boebert are serious. They strike me as the standard street-level rubes who ran for office. It's possible she's a true believer that the normal politicians have to deal with.

Speaking of contempt for a base...

hrcdemsstupid.png

I agree that's very possible. 98% of the politicians, politicos and pundits know this is a farce. But I do think it's possible that people like MTG and Boebert are serious. They strike me as the standard street-level rubes who ran for office. It's possible she's a true believer that the normal politicians have to deal with.
Be as Progs. They are smart.

Cults maintain their own distinct, separate reality. Maybe, in that reality, this is "truth".
Conservatives maintain their own truth
When facts prove inconvenient, they just create their own.

Any facts they can’t deal with are “fake news”

Conservatives maintain their own truth
When facts prove inconvenient, they just create their own.

Any facts they can’t deal with are “fake news”
When those striking truckers in Canada were called racists and terrorists and their lives were shut down in every way financial including their homes, that was the tipping point in knowing there are powers that are demonic in spreading. We have seen every Prog leader practice totalitarian ways against people even while telling all the other side are the bad guys. Its always democracy. Hillary said it...each according to ability, each according to need. The Progs have warned us and told us what they are going to do many times. Even before the 2020 election comments were made about winning it.

Putin done it

Forum List

Back