Marje says sorry

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Yes, a visit to the holocaust museum has convinced her that the Holocaust was worse than being asked to wear a mask.

As she wandered around the exhibits I wonder what aspect caused her to reflect on her stupidity ?

The loon visited Auschwitz as a 19 year old and that seems to have left no impression.

Do any of our resident Goppers have any doubts about her suitability to legislate ?

Yes, a visit to the holocaust museum has convinced her that the Holocaust was worse than being asked to wear a mask.

As she wandered around the exhibits I wonder what aspect caused her to reflect on her stupidity ?

The loon visited Auschwitz as a 19 year old and that seems to have left no impression.

Do any of our resident Goppers have any doubts about her suitability to legislate ?

She's probably finding out why so many Congressmen and women end up doing someone else's bidding.

I've never understood this "apology tour" crap.

She said what she said. She related to us what she believes, and the way she thinks.

Thank goodness for Freedom of Expression: It points out the nuts and reminds us how far we still have to go.
Her vicious words can only fall into 2 categories.

# She believes the Holocaust was a hoax. There are a few of those on here.
# She really is one of the dumbest creatures on two legs.

I really cant decide.

She said what she said. She related to us what she believes, and the way she thinks.

Thank goodness for Freedom of Expression: It points out the nuts and reminds us how far we still have to go.

I really cant decide.
Well, it gets worse, because there appears to be more on the way.

She doesn't want her lawn set on fire from The Death Star of David.
1623754129940.jpeg

She earned anything coming her way here but many do this. It's nothing but a sign of ignorance.

I really cant decide.

Probably both

Maggie has been instructed to “just say you are sorry and it is all over”

It doesn’t work that way

It doesn’t work that way

She should have just cackled inappropriately like the Hoe does instead?

How would you have suggested that this broad amend the record?

BTW, a 19 year old chick taking a tour of Auschwitz might easily have been confused by the whole presentation after clubbing the day before.

Ms Greene doesn't have to legislate, he only has to resist.

The Republicans are in the minority, much like the Jewish people who were made into lampshades and bars of soap in Auschwitz. They don't have a say

It doesn’t work that way

She should have just cackled inappropriately like the Hoe does instead?

How would you have suggested that this broad amend the record?

BTW, a 19 year old chick taking a tour of Auschwitz might easily have been confused by the whole presentation after clubbing the day before.
As a 19 year old I visited the war graves in Northern France.I was not confused in any way about what I was looking at. However, God gave me a brain to process the information and a soul which provided me with that empathy thing.

She doesn't want her lawn set on fire from The Death Star of David.
View attachment 501621

It's all about the benjamins, or MTG has been hypnotized by Israel, to learn about some people who did something...

Two retards peas in a horrible, horrible pod.

If you like I can be your spokesperson and apologize for your use of the r-word...
A kind offer, but I must decline. You see, I have this nasty habit of only apologizing for things I'm actually sorry for.

Forum List

Back