Marionette Strings Clearly Visible During Greta Thunberg Testimony

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
upload_2019-9-23_21-29-49.jpeg

NEW YORK, NY—Climate activist and adolescent Greta Thunberg gave a passionate speech at the UN Climate Action Summit in New York, declaring, "How dare you? You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words, and yet I'm one of the lucky ones. People are suffering. People are dying. Entire ecosystems are collapsing."

"This is all wrong," she declared, clearly on the verge of tears.

Savvy viewers, however, noticed there were marionette strings attached to the 16-year-old throughout her speech.

"Hey, wait a minute!" one attendee shouted. "Those are puppet strings, kinda like on Thunderbirds!" This caused some uproar, with everyone tracing the strings to see who had brainwashed this young girl into thinking the world was ending and pulling her strings. Some people got bored with the speech after that and just went and watched Thunderbirds, which had more interesting puppets and better acting.

Security found the other end of the marionette strings hastily abandoned by whoever had been controlling her, and a man fitting the description of Al Gore diving off the fire escape into a private jet. Thunberg slumped down in her chair and shortly woke up out of her daze, angered and disappointed to find she had been exploited like this.

You have to give the left credit. They are attempting to learn something from a young child. I think they should have started with a ten year old because anyone above that has way too much knowledge for them to absorb.

This is what teen age girls do. They are all about the drama. They are all about causes. Greta reminded me of the teen daughter in Beetlejuice.

she is leaving her imprint everywhere...the brainwashed climate Swedish commie...she is lol....:laugh:

l5FZ4SW.jpg

View attachment 280714

NEW YORK, NY—Climate activist and adolescent Greta Thunberg gave a passionate speech at the UN Climate Action Summit in New York, declaring, "How dare you? You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words, and yet I'm one of the lucky ones. People are suffering. People are dying. Entire ecosystems are collapsing."

Savvy viewers, however, noticed there were marionette strings attached to the 16-year-old throughout her speech.

"Hey, wait a minute!" one attendee shouted. "Those are puppet strings, kinda like on Thunderbirds!" This caused some uproar, with everyone tracing the strings to see who had brainwashed this young girl into thinking the world was ending and pulling her strings. Some people got bored with the speech after that and just went and watched Thunderbirds, which had more interesting puppets and better acting.

Security found the other end of the marionette strings hastily abandoned by whoever had been controlling her, and a man fitting the description of Al Gore diving off the fire escape into a private jet. Thunberg slumped down in her chair and shortly woke up out of her daze, angered and disappointed to find she had been exploited like this.

Is spanking still in fashion? She needs one.

View attachment 280714

She's suffered from child abuse more than enough. She needs a bacon cheeseburger.

View attachment 280714

She's suffered from child abuse more than enough. She needs a bacon cheeseburger.

That's right

and she also needs to put a sock in it... piece of..

New Topics

Forum List

Back