Marion Le Pen to work with Trump campaign manager

Le Pens to work with Trump’s campaign manager as Front National support surges

AWESOME! A WALL of populist nationalist parties in power across the world. Its going to be beautiful. I wonder what this means about Bannon being Trumps Chief of Staff though....Course with Lewandowski quitting CNN gives me hope Trump WON'T pick Priebus.
Odium, what 'greatness' do you want to go back to. Can you share your regrets of the specific losses out country has suffered?
We aren't respected,we don't take care of the working class,our education system is failing miserably,our jobs have gone overseas we are like a carcass that's being picked at by vultures.

AWESOME! A WALL of populist nationalist parties in power across the world. Its going to be beautiful. I wonder what this means about Bannon being Trumps Chief of Staff though....Course with Lewandowski quitting CNN gives me hope Trump WON'T pick Priebus.
Odium, what 'greatness' do you want to go back to. Can you share your regrets of the specific losses out country has suffered?
We aren't respected,we don't take care of the working class,our education system is failing miserably,our jobs have gone overseas we are like a carcass that's being picked at by vultures.
Yet all of that was achieved in the past without populist nationalism...

<<We aren't respected,>> By whom? A world that watched us and all our might get mired in an eternal unwinnable war?
<<we don't take care of the working class,>> You mean by not paying living wages? How about if we bring back the Unions that made the middle class strong? Hmmm, wonder who is against THAT idea!
<<our education system is failing miserably>> What's your answer? Longer School years? Bring back the paddle? raise expectations? Have you any idea how many Republicans don't want teachers disciplining their kids, and subsequently don't do it themselves either?
<<our jobs have gone overseas>> That's a free market for you! Private enterprise abandoned us in favor of coolie wages, all the while scorning people who want to make a living and trying to blame them for wanting.
<<we are like a carcass that's being picked at by vultures.>> I think that was the sentiment that gave rise to a Munich Beer Haus Putch back in the 30s. They wanted their macho back, like you do.

<<We aren't respected,>> By whom? A world that watched us and all our might get mired in an eternal unwinnable war?
<<we don't take care of the working class,>> You mean by not paying living wages? How about if we bring back the Unions that made the middle class strong? Hmmm, wonder who is against THAT idea!
<<our education system is failing miserably>> What's your answer? Longer School years? Bring back the paddle? raise expectations? Have you any idea how many Republicans don't want teachers disciplining their kids, and subsequently don't do it themselves either?
<<our jobs have gone overseas>> That's a free market for you! Private enterprise abandoned us in favor of coolie wages, all the while scorning people who want to make a living and trying to blame them for wanting.
<<we are like a carcass that's being picked at by vultures.>> I think that was the sentiment that gave rise to a Munich Beer Haus Putch back in the 30s. They wanted their macho back, like you do.
Which is why I voted for Trump. We aren't respected by ANYONE under Obama just laughed at.
Living wages AND stop allowing illegal immigrants and legal immigrants in to take those jobs
Education system is failing because its under federal government control and the schools are filled with non whites who have no interest in learning and more interest in disrupting class,dancing,fighting and bringing drugs and weapons in. Common core sure in the hell doesn't help either. I have to check my daughters homework sometimes and the way they have her doing this crap is stupid! They make something simple into something complicated course that's the government for ya.
Indeed and now its been given rise to God Emperor Trump!

Forum List

Back