Marines Surrender Weapons

Seems to me that this is more news that Yemen is a problem............as we are abandoning our embassy there.......................forced to destroy weapons and documents and give away their small arms before departing..................

Should have burned the embassy down when leaving.

Seems to me that this is more news that Yemen is a problem............as we are abandoning our embassy there.......................forced to destroy weapons and documents and give away their small arms before departing..................

we should have never left. we should have deployed more troops and defended the embassy against any attack. Obama is a pussy.

we should have never left. we should have deployed more troops and defended the embassy against any attack. Obama is a pussy.
We don't man embassies in countries where relations are severed..................Which means all diplomacy and any chance of relations is now over...................

We have no reason to fight for an embassy in their country............let them rot................Just shows an Islamic country position towards us...................which isn't friendly.

It's not all bad news-----the houthi/Hezbollah pigs now
control Yemen ----and will fight both Isis and Saudi Arabia for
Iran. The big trick will be keeping the USA OUT of it. Assad's Syria is an ally to the present Yemeni government now-----
for as long as that houthi takeover----"takes". Time to recognize who is who-----someone has to protect Jordan
from its isis loving elements and we have people in Saudi
Arabia who may need to be protected from BOTH Isis loving elements and incoming shia. The next challenge is to
standby and let the shia and sunnis slaughter each other.
they won't mind-----when the smoke clears they will happily claim DA JOOOOOS DID IT

Hussein Obama: The Enemy from within.

along with his liberals traitors.

Why do I smell the stink of Mr. Swift Boat chickenshit behind orchestrations like this? It's highly important to traitors like Obama and Kerry that the suggestion of surrender be the swan song of our embassy's tenure. What scum.

The houthi pigs are not all that strong in Yemen and not popular either with the sunni majority-------It seems to be that the
embassy people should have been airlifted by the US air force---
with a brass band. Could it be done with big helicopters?

New Topics

Forum List

Back