Marines Surrender Weapons

The freaking Pentagon couldn't supply a military transport to evacuate Marines so they had to comply with "Homeland' security" regs and surrender their weapons before they boarded commercial aircraft. What a cluster fuk.
They destroyed their weapons. Stop lying.
Firing pins can be replaced.

If all they did was remove the firing pin, you might have a point. But that is not what they did, so you don't.
from: U.S. Marines say they destroyed weapons before leaving Yemen Reuters
""Specifically, each bolt was removed from its weapons body and rendered inoperable by smashing with sledgehammers. The weapons bodies, minus the bolts, were then separately smashed with sledgehammers," the Marines said. All of these destroyed components were left at the airport - and components were scattered; no usable weapon was taken from any Marine" at the airport."

The freaking Pentagon couldn't supply a military transport to evacuate Marines so they had to comply with "Homeland' security" regs and surrender their weapons before they boarded commercial aircraft. What a cluster fuk.

If all they did was remove the firing pin, you might have a point. But that is not what they did, so you don't.
""Specifically, each bolt was removed from its weapons body and rendered inoperable by smashing with sledgehammers. The weapons bodies, minus the bolts, were then separately smashed with sledgehammers," the Marines said. All of these destroyed components were left at the airport - and components were scattered; no usable weapon was taken from any Marine" at the airport."
I'm reading up on it and seeing conflicting stories. They should have taken the weapons though, on a military flight. The whole thing is stupid and counter to what Marines have hammered into their skulls from day one.

I'm reading up on it and seeing conflicting stories. They should have taken the weapons though, on a military flight. The whole thing is stupid and counter to what Marines have hammered into their skulls from day one.

What I posted came from a US Marine Corp statement. I believe that more than anything from the state dept.

LMAO...these are America's best eh? A local militia forced them to hand over weapons and all the red white and blue yokels here think the US military can stop a well armed resistance here.
>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<
your avatar is a fucking LIE !

"perfect" ?? yes you are.., a perfect :asshole: loyal to whom ? anyone who hates America ? especially as someone posted, "MR. Chicken Shit Swift Boat", a band aid purple heart fraudster ?

it is perfectly clear you hate the military, probably because they rejected you just by the RED Star tattooed on your face !!
My race and family.

While it seems iffy Marines would take the time to smash with hammers their weapons as opposed to taking them aboard a plane, think worrying about that when you're talking about rifles and not artillery pieces is kinda redundant. Not like the rebels didn't have rifles, and now they do or anything.

What a pointless argument.
Loads of concern about a few light weapons, but hardly a mention of the massive supply of heavy weapons the US of A handed over willingly.
The fact there are still US troops training these people is totally ignored.

What a pointless argument.
Loads of concern about a few light weapons, but hardly a mention of the massive supply of heavy weapons the US of A handed over willingly.
The fact there are still US troops training these people is totally ignored.

Training what people, Freddie? I do agree with you that
any support of any muslim community is a big mistake----
but to which of the meccaist scum do you refer?------the houthi meccaist scum are Shiites and supported and armed by Iran. That the filth managed to knock the sunni majority
out of power is quite a lesson ------but no one asked me.
An anecdote>>> long long ago when I saw the HATRED
that Iranian muslims had for arabs and Pakistanis etc-----
and heard from sunnis about those "crazy people who beat
themselves"-----and THEN----about the murders inflicted on those "crazy people"-----I actually thought the Shiites were
oppressed victims---------naturally ---young and naïve me championed the Shiites-------I got over it when I learned more.
BTW----the armaments obtained by the muslims in Yemen are mostly illegal smuggled stuff and those people have
been armed with light weapons and intense desire to kill
since they invaded Yemen some 1300 years ago

Actually, the US support for Israel is the biggest error.
There were no attacks on America or Americans until America supported Israel.
The desperate will mention the Barbary pirates, ignoring the fact, there were many Jewish members of that lot.

The desperate will mention the Barbary pirates, ignoring the fact, there were many Jewish members of that lot.
You're a nut driven by your Jewish hatred. We had problems with Islam since the Barbary Pirate days. Learn some history and get a grip.

ROFMAO-----it did not take long------the meccaist dogs are
now claiming that it was the mossad that burned the Jordanian pilot to death------the dogs even brought up that OLD TIME MUZZIE libel about ---matzohs made with blood"------my all time fave now that the holiday approaches was the muzzie dog claim that Purim pastries are made with
BLOOD ---- keep at it Freddie-----I have been interested in the feces flung around in mosques since I first
heard it-----more than 40 years ago. Tell us the famous
KHUTBAH JUMAAT CHUNK-----'muhummad invented charity'--------I like that one.--------it is not actually as dangerous as most------but comical

You're a nut driven by your Jewish hatred. We had problems with Islam since the Barbary Pirate days. Learn some history and get a grip.

The only reason we did not have trouble before the Barbary Pirate thing is-------we weren't here. Islamic aggression and filth started with the unfortunate birth of the pig of mecca

See, I knew some twit would bring up the Barbary pirates, even though many were Jewish.
Why is being against mass murder by Israel, anti Jewish?

See, I knew some twit would bring up the Barbary pirates, even though many were Jewish.

you got some names of those putative jews who were playing with the Barbary pirates? very long ago I did read a bit in
the islamo Nazi literature about one such person who they claimed was a jew-------could be-------jews lived in the Libya---
and it is not unlikely that someone with a distant jewish relative got involved with them-------but then again---recently some IMAM pig in Syria ---a "KORANIC SCHOLAR" claimed
that it was DA JOOOOS that murdered the Jordanian pilot ---
Libels are the mainstay of the filth of islam. No claim is too idiotic to justify Islamic rape, murder and pillage. -----even today the pigs and dogs of Indonesia justify the bombings in
Bali---- (go right ahead and tell me about that show thing "we shot them) what a joke you are

PS jews have NEVER engaged in mass murder------mass murder is a muslim tradition -----to honor the rapist pig of mecca and the dog of Jannah

Damn----I was waiting for Freddie to tell us that the SOMALI pirates are jews --------sheeeeesh-----c'mon freddie

Well muhamed, if the Jews give up their weapons, Israel and its' inhabitants will cease to exist. If the Muslims give up theirs, there will be peace. You also need to learn history instead of spouting off defensive mechanisms and deflections.

Barbary pirate Encyclopedia Britannica

Barbary pirate, any of the Muslim North Africa, at their most powerful during the 17th century but still active until the 19th century. Captains, who formed a class in Algiers and Tunis, commanded cruisers outfitted by wealthy backers, who then received 10 percent of the value of the prizes. The pirates used galleys until the 17th century, when Simon Danser, a Flemish renegade, taught them the advantage of using sailing ships.

I used Britannica and you link to wiki as a superior source?

Tunisian Envoy Thomas Jefferson s Monticello
Tunisian Envoy
A salute from the guns of the frigate USS Congress announced the arrival of the Tunisian Envoy.[1] Sidi Soliman Mellimelli and his attendants were greeted at the Washington Navy Yard on the morning of November 30, 1805, by full military honors and a crowd of curious onlookers. The curious were not to be disappointed by the appearance of the first Muslim envoy to the United States -€“ a large figure with a full dark beard dressed in robes of richly embroidered fabrics and a turban of fine white muslin.

Over the next six months, this exotic representative from a distant and unfamiliar culture would add spice to the Washington social season but also test the diplomatic abilities of President Thomas Jefferson and his administration.

The backdrop to this state visit was the ongoing conflict between the United States and the Barbary states, autonomous provinces of the Ottoman Empire that rimmed the Mediterranean coast of North Africa.

Forum List

Back