Marine Reserve Units want to rent Mar-a-Lago for its birthday ball

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
US-NEWS-MARALAGO-SECRETSERVICE-PM-1024x682.jpg

No taxpayer money involved.

It’s a work in progress,” said a Marine who picked up the phone late Thursday at the drill center of the 4th Air Naval Gunfire Liaison Company (ANGLICO) in West Palm Beach. “We are planning on Mar-a-Lago but nothing is set in stone. We booked it but there were complications involved. … It’s just money and some other things. We’re doing our best.”

They will sell tickets to attend.

Wanna bet that, when the president hears about it, he’ll ask his kids to provide the venue for free?

These are always formal affairs for active duty Marines, veterans, spouses, and special guests. 750 have attended the unit’s previous events.

These celebrations are held by Marine groups world wide. This will be the 244th years of the Corps founding.

More @ US Marine unit wants to hold annual ball at presidential venue: Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club

thanks for for the news Longknife . I wonder if the GGator is going to attend ??

It’s a work in progress,” said a Marine who picked up the phone late Thursday at the drill center of the 4th Air Naval Gunfire Liaison Company (ANGLICO) in West Palm Beach. “We are planning on Mar-a-Lago but nothing is set in stone. We booked it but there were complications involved. … It’s just money and some other things. We’re doing our best.”

Wanna bet that, when the president hears about it, he’ll ask his kids to provide the venue for free?

These are always formal affairs for active duty Marines, veterans, spouses, and special guests. 750 have attended the unit’s previous events.

These celebrations are held by Marine groups world wide. This will be the 244th years of the Corps founding.

More @ US Marine unit wants to hold annual ball at presidential venue: Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club
Good Morning, tovarich! Right on time with your morning dump, I see, filling the board with Trump trash! Mazel tov!

We`re supposed to care about this? I don`t.

Really; why in Hell would we care about this?

If the Marines are stupid enuff to go to the facility of Private Bone Spurs, the jack azz that evaded military service, then let them go there and glorify the draft dodger in chief.

The irony meter has shit all over it now. Good thing it wasn't a fan.

If the Marines are stupid enuff to go to the facility of Private Bone Spurs, the jack azz that evaded military service, then let them go there and glorify the draft dodger in chief.

of course you crap on the American flag, just like Obama does
if you don't like America, you can leave
pretty stupid to hate a place AND live there

Like to see our President offer it for free for both officers and enlisted

So, you read my post and you believe I am crapping on America?
Where did I state that? No where.
Where did I imply that? No where.

If you actually read what I posted you would see that it was Trump, himself, that crapped on America, by NOT serving when his own nation asked him to serve.

GFYS .................

If you actually read what I posted you would see that it was Trump, himself, that crapped on America, by NOT serving when his own nation asked him to serve.

GFYS .................
HATER

GFYS .................

butthurt_care_package%20(1).jpg

Trump owns resorts all over the country

I would love to see him open them up to military, veterans and their families once a year

Marines know how to party on Nov. 10th. What could the former president have rented out? Maybe that townhouse in Greenwich Village where his friend and former terrorist Bill Ayers made bombs?

GFYS .................

butthurt_care_package%20(1).jpg

You really shouldn't show US all here what type of products you enjoy everyday when you're playing grown up.

I told my wife that if she wanted me to remember our anniversay we should have been married on November 10th.

Marines know how to party on Nov. 10th. What could the former president have rented out? Maybe that townhouse in Greenwich Village where his friend and former terrorist Bill Ayers made bombs?
Love to see Marines trashing Mara Lago

Or that fake ranch in Texas where the man who killed 4,500 soldiers with his lies is living in exile.

Forum List

Back