Marine Corps. Rebukes Pelosi: “WE DON’T WORK FOR YOU!”

9thIDdoc

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2011

Pelosi said she wanted “battle ready” reinforcements because “radicalized Trump supporters
joecheat1-300x169.jpg
and kooky Qanon conspiracy people” were about to converge on D.C. She implored him to reconsider, arguing that it was the general’s patriotic duty to quell uprisings and guarantee Biden’s ascension to the Oval Office.

Her statement made the general explode, our source said.

“Don’t lecture me on patriotism, Madam Speaker. I’ve served this country with distinction for 40 years. I’ve spilled blood for our nation. What have you, a self-serving elected official, done for your country?” Gen. Berger said.

Pelosi further enraged him by saying he was answerable to Congress.

“I answer only to the president, and as I understand it, Donald J. Trump is still president and commander-in-chief. I abide in the Constitution as it was written, not your interpretation of it,” Gen. Berger admonished Pelosi.
-------------------------------------------
Good on him

Pelosi said she wanted “battle ready” reinforcements because “radicalized Trump supporters
joecheat1-300x169.jpg
and kooky Qanon conspiracy people” were about to converge on D.C. She implored him to reconsider, arguing that it was the general’s patriotic duty to quell uprisings and guarantee Biden’s ascension to the Oval Office.

“Don’t lecture me on patriotism, Madam Speaker. I’ve served this country with distinction for 40 years. I’ve spilled blood for our nation. What have you, a self-serving elected official, done for your country?” Gen. Berger said.

“I answer only to the president, and as I understand it, Donald J. Trump is still president and commander-in-chief. I abide in the Constitution as it was written, not your interpretation of it,” Gen. Berger admonished Pelosi.
Good on him

Wow he bitch slapped Pelosi into next week.

He never said this. It's just not something a General would say.

joecheat1-300x169.jpg

Good on him
Do I believe that? Not for a minute.

Wonder if she's ever heard of posse comitatus"

"The Posse Comitatus Act is a United States federal law (18 U.S.C. § 1385, original at 20 Stat. 152) signed on June 18, 1878, by President Rutherford B. Hayes which limits the powers of the federal government in the use of federal military personnel to enforce domestic policies within the United States. The Act was passed as an amendment to an army appropriation bill following the end of Reconstruction and was updated in 1956 and 1981. "
Republicans usurped posse comitatus after 9/11 & Katrina.

This authority to deploy federal troops in accordance with the PCA and the Constitution, is found in the Insurrection Act, Stafford Act, and Comprehensive Environmental Response Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA), as well as the Insurrection, Guarantee, Commerce, and Necessary and Proper Clauses of the Constitution.

Last edited:

joecheat1-300x169.jpg

Good on him
More fake news from the MAGA retards.

He never said this. It's just not something a General would say.

You can't read QUOTES?

:auiqs.jpg:

joecheat1-300x169.jpg

Good on him

Pelousy is in total delusion since it has been shown that Trump people did little or none of the rioting of the Capital building.

Why would a marine general even take a phone call from Nancy Pelosi, unless the SecDef said it was okay?
I also heard than Nancy wanted the Joint Chiefs to stage a military coup against Trump?!
She's either delusional, or there is a lot of gas lighting going on...

joecheat1-300x169.jpg

Good on him
You know of any reason not to. I have come to believe any dirt on Pelosi as truth until proven otherwise. In my book she's on record as a terminal and proud sleeze (among other things). You opinion may vary.

joecheat1-300x169.jpg

Good on him
You know of any reason not to. I have come to believe any dirt on Pelosi as truth until proven otherwise. In my book she's on record as a terminal and proud sleeze (among other things). You opinion may vary.
Nancy is going to crash any day now, her TIA will kick in and she's done. Way too much stress for one witch to bear...

joecheat1-300x169.jpg

Good on him
Makes me proud to be a Marine. Semper Fi.