Marijuana use in teen years may hinder brain development, study finds.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I know, shocking revelation.

641CC2F9-7019-48D4-A17E-FC16F302AE2D.gif
Marijuana use in teen years may hinder brain development, study finds

Marijuana use hindered Michael phelps and prevented him from winning at swimming too....

Marijuana use hindered Michael phelps and prevented him from winning at swimming too....

Does phelps suffer with depression and suicidal ideation?

Your standard for proof is the same as BLM.

If a person smoked weed and suffers from X, there is 100% certainty that weed and just weed caused it.

If a white person does anything that offends a black person, that is 100% proof the white is racist...

Swimming is different. Your side claims those who smoke weed harm their lungs. Michael phelps refuted that. You hate him because of that....

I think comparing danielpelos and Moonglow is very unfair.

Moonglow is a brick mason. He works (or worked) harder than 99% of the people on the fucking planet. A very productive member of society. Somebody that deserves respect.

Danielpelos is nothing but a low IQ lazy leech and self-described rapist. Sociopathic scum.

I think comparing danielpelos and Moonglow is very unfair.

Moonglow is a brick mason. He works (or worked) harder than 99% of the people on the fucking planet. A very productive member of society. Somebody that deserves respect.

Danielpelos is nothing but a low IQ lazy leech and self-described rapist. Sociopathic scum.
Muhammed on this site is a false prophet who only knows how to bear false witness and practice the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God).

So does alcohol stupid. Anything that messes with your brain interferes with brain development when you’re a teenager because that’s when your brain is developing.

So how much DID you drink as a teen? :eek:

Other than a glass of wine at Christmas dinner, not very much at all. My family joined the Mormon church when I was 12 and I spent most of my teenage years as a Mormon. No smoking, no drinking, no caffeine.

Cannabinoids antagonize androgen receptors, meaning that they effeminze the gonads. Who the hell needs that (and [italics]) China Joe as president? Boycott Smokey Joe cartoon pimp.

Cannabinoids antagonize androgen receptors, meaning that they effeminze the gonads. Who the hell needs that (and [italics]) China Joe as president? Boycott Smokey Joe cartoon pimp.

Gawd but you people are veritable fonts of misinformation.

How many times were you dropped on your head as an infant? Clearly multiple times for you to fall for this bullshit.

There is no such thing as “androgen receptor’s”.

Forum List

Back