Marijuana gummy bears ??

Not necessarily, but in this case the Feds are right and the stares are wrong.
I am in the middle on it. I believe it should be mostly legalized with similar restrictions as alcohol....but I DON'T believe under any circumstances governments should be selling it. I also believe it has strong therapeutic attributes for some conditions, and it is FACTUALLY less harmful than a lot of the designer CRAP pushed by pharmaceutical companies, whose ads are riddled with disclaimers and admissions of terrrifying side-effects. It's good for people who keep a tight ship (maybe too tight) and occasionally need a release.

Marijuana is helpful for those who are hyper, over-achieving, OCD, stoic, anal-retentive or who have inflammation or anxiety related afflictions. Marijuana is COUNTERACTIVE for those who are already slow, lazy, non-productive and lack discipline (like most hippies and liberals for instance). It is good for those who are too grounded in their heads. Bad for those who are not grounded at all and only want to be like that even more (like almost hippies and liberals for instance).

Another positive fact about it is that one really does not need to smoke weed everyday in order to reap the benefits....unless they just LIKE to be high all the time...which is a very jaded state indeed. Marijuana can help the brain REMEMBER how to let go when it has lost the ability. It becomes substance abuse when a person uses it so much that they can't get theirself together when they need to.

At 51 I have been on both sides of those tracks and have known many people from both sides of them as well. I've never condemned it's use NOR have I condoned it's abuse.

Last edited:
I am in the middle on it. I believe it should be mostly legalized with similar restrictions as alcohol....but I DON'T believe under any circumstances governments should be selling it. I also believe it has strong therapeutic attributes for some conditions, and it is FACTUALLY less harmful than a lot of the designer CRAP pushed by pharmaceutical companies, whose ads are riddled with disclaimers and admissions of terrrifying side-effects.

Marijuana is helpful for those who are hyper, over-achieving, OCD, stoic, anal-retentive or who have inflammation or anxiety related afflictions. Marijuana is COUNTERACTIVE for those who are already slow, lazy, non-productive and lack discipline (like most hippies and liberals for instance). It is good for those who are too grounded in their heads. Bad for those who are not grounded at all and only want to be like that even more (like almost hippies and liberals for instance).

At 51 I have been on both sides of those tracks and have known many people from both sides.

It is the only thing I have tried that helps my Restless Leg Syndrome. And is the best for insomnia, because I wake up the next morning feeling great instead of feeling drugged.

It is the only thing I have tried that helps my Restless Leg Syndrome. And is the best for insomnia, because I wake up the next morning feeling great instead of feeling drugged.
LoL! I used to have that in my teens. That was wild. I'm not sure why it went away and never came back. I had a kind of hyperactive brain in general which sometimes gave me insomnia at night and frequent migraines. I realized that I had a problem and I needed to do something about it, and then after awhile of that I'd fall asleep. I learned to throw ideas into an imaginary vault and slam the door before my brain had a chance to think about it. Being that I was still a growing boy it could be that the self training simply took cold and I eventually grew into that shape instead. And maybe the weed helped too. 🤗

weed sucks....its all in your head...trust me I got decades of experience
Lots of cigarette smokers who don’t have lung cancer have similar experience.
Outside of the depersonalization and anxiety disorders, the psychosis, the lung disease from lining the lungs with carbon and the fact that dope offers no true medicinal value, it’s awesome.

Lots of cigarette smokers who don’t have lung cancer have similar experience.
Outside of the depersonalization and anxiety disorders, the psychosis, the lung disease from lining the lungs with carbon and the fact that dope offers no true medicinal value, it’s awesome.
it does to many epileptics....so yea for them...its awesome....

Forum List

Back