Marie Yovanovitch: Exactly why Would Trump fire her?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Watching Marie Yovanovitch testimony I'm troubled as to why Trump would want her terminated?
According to her she did nothing wrong. Didn't any conflicts with Trump's foreign agenda.
She was pursuing ways to help insure USA tax dollars spent wisely in Ukraine.
Sounds all honest and straight forward.

So what exactly did she do wrong that caused her termination?

Watching Marie Yovanovitch testimony I'm troubled as to why Trump would want her terminated?
According to her she did nothing wrong. Didn't any conflicts with Trump's foreign agenda.

its more about her corruption and deep state activities through the state depts civil society2.0 program,,,not to mention her part in the 2016 collusion between the DNC and former ukraine officials,,,

According to her she did nothing wrong-think about that-I didn do nuffin. It is Trump's choice for any reason. And I don't trust these long time gummint workers-they have buddies and favors to call in.

So far according to the testimony we have heard it is because of a smear campaign started by a corrupt Ukraine prosecutor, and embraced by Giuliani and Sean Hannity.

Trump believed Giuliani and Hannity instead of the State Department and the Intelligence community

its more about her corruption and deep state activities through the state depts civil society2.0 program,,,not to mention her part in the 2016 collusion between the DNC and former ukraine officials,,,

Her corruption?

You know the way you could really try to prove any of those things?

Get Pompeo up on the witness stand and testify to his knowledge of those things.

Get Rudolf Giuliani up on the witness stand and testify to his knowledge of those things.

Oh hell- if Sean Hannity has any actual first hand knowledge of any corruption by Ambassador Yovanovitch- get him up there on the stand.

If Republicans have any actual evidence to support your claims- why aren't they calling as witnesses those people?

But instead- like your Orange Messiah- you just smear and libel a person who has supported the United States for decades.

Because that is what you Trump Tweenkies do.

So far according to the testimony we have heard it is because of a smear campaign started by a corrupt Ukraine prosecutor, and embraced by Giuliani and Sean Hannity.

Trump believed Giuliani and Hannity instead of the State Department and the Intelligence community

Yeah....and since they have been working since the day he was elected to undermine his Presidency, attack his children and supporters, and get him kicked out of office...why would he distrust them?

Her corruption?

Get Pompeo up on the witness stand and testify to his knowledge of those things.

Get Rudolf Giuliani up on the witness stand and testify to his knowledge of those things.

Oh hell- if Sean Hannity has any actual first hand knowledge of any corruption by Ambassador Yovanovitch- get him up there on the stand.

If Republicans have any actual evidence to support your claims- why aren't they calling as witnesses those people?

But instead- like your Orange Messiah- you just smear and libel a person who has supported the United States for decades.

You know....this witch is just asking for the truth about whatever she was doing to come out....she should have kept quiet....now we are likely going to find out what she was really doing that got her fired....

According to her she did nothing wrong-think about that-I didn do nuffin. It is Trump's choice for any reason. And I don't trust these long time gummint workers-they have buddies and favors to call in.

No one argues that a President doesn't have the authority to recall any ambassador.

What is being pointed out is that this had nothing to do with any assessment by the State Department- but instead was the result of a smear campaign by Trump's private attorney, Sean Hannity and a corrupt Ukrainian official.

What is really scary about this is how gullible Trump appears to be. He ignores everyone with actual experience in Ukraine, he ignores an entire department dedicated to diplomacy- and instead goes with what Giuliani and Hannity tell him.

And that is dangerous.

Her corruption?

You know....this witch is just asking for the truth about whatever she was doing to come out....she should have kept quiet....now we are likely going to find out what she was really doing that got her fired....

We know what she was really doing that got her fired.

She was fighting corruption in Ukraine.

And by 'witch' you mean of course she is just another woman being attacked by President Trump and you Trump Tweenkies- another woman being attacked by you for speaking the truth.

Her corruption?

I think in time that all would happen,,its just dems were hell bent on cover up so went with impeachment instead to muddy the waters,,

Yeah....and since they have been working since the day he was elected to undermine his Presidency, attack his children and supporters, and get him kicked out of office...why would he distrust them?

Prove it.

Prove that Yovanovitch was working since the day he was elected to undermine his Presidency?

Prove it.

Oh wait- like your Orange Messiah you just smear people without evidence.

It is the way of the Trump Mafia.

:trolls:

She served at the pleasure of the president.

He can fire any ambassador he wants.. Funny she didn't know that.

Marie Yovanovitch spends 20 minutes claiming to be an absolute expert on foreign service, then admits she was clueless and didn’t know Ambassadors are always replaced by a new President. #ImpeachingHearings— MARK SIMONE (@MarkSimoneNY) November 15, 2019

Her corruption?

We know what she was really doing that got her fired.

She was fighting corruption in Ukraine.

And by 'witch' you mean of course she is just another woman being attacked by President Trump and you Trump Tweenkies- another woman being attacked by you for speaking the truth.

she was part of the corruption,,,she was stopping prosecutions not starting them,,

Her corruption?

I think in time that all would happen,,its just dems were hell bent on cover up so went with impeachment instead to muddy the waters,,

Nothing is preventing the Republicans from calling Giuliani or Pompeo as witnesses.

What are they afraid that they will say?

I would too-she even looks fake.

Her corruption?

Nothing is preventing the Republicans from calling Giuliani or Pompeo as witnesses.

What are they afraid that they will say?

the dems said they would stop any GOP witness's

No one argues that a President doesn't have the authority to recall any ambassador.

What is being pointed out is that this had nothing to do with any assessment by the State Department- but instead was the result of a smear campaign by Trump's private attorney, Sean Hannity and a corrupt Ukrainian official.

What is really scary about this is how gullible Trump appears to be. He ignores everyone with actual experience in Ukraine, he ignores an entire department dedicated to diplomacy- and instead goes with what Giuliani and Hannity tell him.

And that is dangerous.
Apparently they were correct-look how she turned traitor on him.

New Topics

Forum List

Back