Maricopa County's Audit doesn't disappoint....

Maricopa County election officials admitted to auditors today that they do not have possession of administrative passwords that grant full control over the voting machines used in the 2020 election. Those machines and ballots are currently being audited by a third party group hired by the state Senate to determine the degree of voter fraud that took place in November.

Election officials have no right to outsource their job. The election should be cancelled just for that.
Good. Last think I'd want is some dumbass partisan election officials from either party to have access to the Admins passwords to any of the voting machines.
Good? It invalidates the election, I guess that is good.

I think the legal argument is lacking. Couldn't any one with access compromise the system? Not to mention the security risk of leaking the credentials.

Nah, if that's all the red meat they're throwing your way, your gonna starve.
You too are trying to minimize a huge mistake. They violated election law by ceding control.
Says you with zero evidence.

Want proof you're full of shit...? Present your proof that Dominion has admin access......

:popcorn:
Prove the switch was a glitch.
Then ask yourself, would you get in a self driving car that would suddenly switch you from the southbound lane to the northern bound one and accept them calling it a glitch?
59i6ov.jpg

Could it be our Arizona Senate has finally developed some sense? Sound like they may toss in the towel on their silly hand count and go with something more in line with what I posted here two weeks ago about how I'd like to see these things handled (Post #37). Hope may be on the horizon, if so let the chips fall as they may:

The Arizona Senate is considering expanding its audit of Maricopa County ballots cast
in the 2020 election to include all contests, not just for president and U.S. Senate.

Audit organizers now say they want to test county voting machines by examining results
from all of the races.

“We are looking with other companies to do a machine tabulation of all the races on the
ballot to compare with the Dominion tabulation back in November," said Ken Bennett, who
is serving as the Senate's audit liaison.

"We will be looking at the images of all 2.1 million ballots.”

They've already tainted such a recount. They literally allowed the loser of one of those races to handle these ballots they now want to recheck.

Imagine if Gore himself got to handle ballots in secret in 2000 and then a recount showed him winning the election.

Maricopa County election officials admitted to auditors today that they do not have possession of administrative passwords that grant full control over the voting machines used in the 2020 election. Those machines and ballots are currently being audited by a third party group hired by the state Senate to determine the degree of voter fraud that took place in November.

Election officials have no right to outsource their job. The election should be cancelled just for that.
Good. Last think I'd want is some dumbass partisan election officials from either party to have access to the Admins passwords to any of the voting machines.

I think the legal argument is lacking. Couldn't any one with access compromise the system? Not to mention the security risk of leaking the credentials.

You too are trying to minimize a huge mistake. They violated election law by ceding control.

Want proof you're full of shit...? Present your proof that Dominion has admin access......

Then ask yourself, would you get in a self driving car that would suddenly switch you from the southbound lane to the northern bound one and accept them calling it a glitch?
View attachment 489713
What switch? That idiot was claiming the Maricopa County election board not having admin access to Dominion machines is evidence the election is invalid. :cuckoo:

Could it be our Arizona Senate has finally developed some sense? Sound like they may toss in the towel on their silly hand count and go with something more in line with what I posted here two weeks ago about how I'd like to see these things handled (Post #37). Hope may be on the horizon, if so let the chips fall as they may:

The Arizona Senate is considering expanding its audit of Maricopa County ballots cast
in the 2020 election to include all contests, not just for president and U.S. Senate.

Audit organizers now say they want to test county voting machines by examining results
from all of the races.

“We are looking with other companies to do a machine tabulation of all the races on the
ballot to compare with the Dominion tabulation back in November," said Ken Bennett, who
is serving as the Senate's audit liaison.

"We will be looking at the images of all 2.1 million ballots.”

They've already tainted such a recount. They literally allowed the loser of one of those races to handle these ballots they now want to recheck.

Imagine if Gore himself got to handle ballots in secret in 2000 and then a recount showed him winning the election.

There are Democratic observers there sent by Arizona's Democratic SOS. And unlike election night they are actually close enough to see what is going on. Stop lying. Lying about the fraud is bad enough.

View attachment 489713
What switch? That idiot was claiming the Maricopa County election board not having admin access to Dominion machines is evidence the election is invalid. :cuckoo:
They did not run the election or they would have those passwords. They have proven that for us. The election had 0 integrity and needs to be nullified.

View attachment 489713
They did not run the election or they would have those passwords. They have proven that for us. The election had 0 integrity and needs to be nullified.
They didn't need those passwords to run the election.

Well it is about to hit the fan.

It seems the Republicans that oversaw and certified Maricopa County elections and Republicans that controlled and handed over the data to the auditors have had enough. Arizona Senate called for a meeting on Tuesday, Maricopa County Board of Supervisors will address the situation on Monday.

View attachment 489382

Someone should have told Stevie that this is how Republicans roll under the blob....

If you're not loyal even in the face of unparalelled corruption and deceit; you're sacked.
If the investigation you lead doesn't arrive at the desired outcome; you're sacked.
It will be fun to watch how the candidates in the GOP move forward having to both try to convince people they're not crazy while supporting someone who clearly is.

8/2/2021 09:32am (MST): Dominion Voting System has less than 4 hours to provide administrative password to Cyber Ninjas per their latest subpena. However, they returned the voting machines back to the county last Thursday, 7/29/2021. I guess it makes complete sense, considering the talent Ninjas have shown for pulling accusations out of the thin air.

:abgg2q.jpg:

8/2/2021 09:32am (MST): Dominion Voting System has less than 4 hours to provide administrative password to Cyber Ninjas per their latest subpena. However, they returned the voting machines back to the county last Thursday, 7/29/2021. I guess it makes complete sense, considering the talent Ninjas have shown for pulling accusations out of the thin air.

:abgg2q.jpg:
You think the county will not give back the machines if Dominion gives out its password? The Ninjas know Dominion will not release the passwords because there was fraud. The Ninjas already have won that battle. The guilt could not be more obvious.

You think the county will not give back the machines if Dominion gives out its password? The Ninjas know Dominion will not release the passwords because there was fraud. The Ninjas already have won that battle. The guilt could not be more obvious.
The battle the ninjas have won? Again fleecing money out of ignorant supporters.

Did post that I did. I just pointed out what battle the cyber charade has won.
no, not at all, you were bitching because people were spending their own money on an audit. Like why does it matter to you how they spend their money. You weren't going to get it.

Forum List

Back