Maricopa County's Audit doesn't disappoint....

You see anyone putting up massive sheets of cardboard to block the view?
Has there been a fake toilet overflow and everyone has to evacuate the building?
Have they had anyone removed from the reviewing process?

No, no, no... so what the fuck is your problem?
No problem here...I'm enjoying watching you guys spin out of control. Perhaps you should storm the capitol again.
No one is out of control but the Democrats because they can't stop the audit.
When nothing changes after this audit...who are you going to blame this time?
All I want is the fraud proven. If nothing happens because of it stick around for a while, it will.
And they're going to arrest JFK's "real" assassins any day now, right dumbfuck?
Around the same time you find the guy named Natural Causes that killed Sicknick asshat. Dims already cried and got told by the judge to pound sand, audit continues. Truly sucks to be you. As always.

In 100 days from now, is the POTUS election overturned? No.
In 100 days from now, is any election in Arizona overturned? No.
In 100 days from now, will you still be living in mama's basement trying to get the better of your betters? Yes.
So what are you so worried about then? If the upshot of the audit is nothing, then it will be like a fart in the wind, right?
I'm worried? News to me.

Biden will still be your president and you'll still be a loser. Audit or no audit. LOL
Then what are you so worried about?
Do I have to send the FBI back over to your house, boy? Clearly you can't read. In no way am I worried about the "audit" or any fallout from the audit.
Hey asshole, you know sending the FBI on a fraudulent complaint would land you in jail right idiot?

Hey asshole, you do know that finger boy said that the FBI came to his house one day based on his post here, right idiot?
Hey asshole. You do realize you said YOU would send the FBI to see him right you uncultured swine? Now fuck off bitch.
Aw...poor baby. You seem really upset.

My work here is done. But I hardly call it work. It was so easy.
You and fag boy faun can go back to fluffing each other now asshole. Poor bitch, trapped by your own words and running like the cowardly bitch you are. Run off and find that Natural Causes guy. Do not return until you do so. Making you a bitch IS easy bitch.
Awww I made you upset.... Poor baby can't hang on the message board so you throw a tantrum to save face.
You’re the one who can’t hang bitch. Your forfeit is noted dunce. Your own words do you in and you cry like a bitch. Upset? You stupid fuck, you’re being laughed at. You claim YOU will call the FBI and then run away when called out on it. Now go find that Natural Causes guy. :fu:
Yet, you're the one throwing the tantrum.... That makes you the loser. If you're looking for me, I'll be taking another victory lap.

Will people who object to the veracity of the Arizona audit be banned from Twitter and Facebook?
Of course not.
You globalist scum are twisted and corrupt to the core.
I mean, I could just start making shit up about the audit. That’ll be fun. That’s what happened after the election.

Let’s get started.

The security in the arena is provided by Putin’s private detail.
Isn't that what you do already, make stuff up?
Irony can be pretty ironic...did you ever get the names of the feds who visited you? LOL

Sheriff Paul Penzone (D) said in a statement that providing router information to a shadowy private company led by a conspiracy-embracing CEO would compromise sensitive and highly classified law enforcement data and equipment.

“The Senate Republican Caucus’ audit of the Maricopa County votes from last November’s election has no stopping point,” Penzone said. “Now, its most recent demands jeopardize the entire mission of the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office.”

[...] In response to Senate subpoenas last week, county attorney Allister Adel explained in a letter that turning over the requested routers or “virtual images” of routers not only poses a significant security risk to the sheriff’s office, it also “puts sensitive, confidential data belonging to Maricopa County’s citizens — including Social Security numbers and protected health information — at risk as well,” reported the Arizona Republic.

Sheriff Paul Penzone (D) said in a statement that providing router information to a shadowy private company led by a conspiracy-embracing CEO would compromise sensitive and highly classified law enforcement data and equipment.

“The Senate Republican Caucus’ audit of the Maricopa County votes from last November’s election has no stopping point,” Penzone said. “Now, its most recent demands jeopardize the entire mission of the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office.”

[...] In response to Senate subpoenas last week, county attorney Allister Adel explained in a letter that turning over the requested routers or “virtual images” of routers not only poses a significant security risk to the sheriff’s office, it also “puts sensitive, confidential data belonging to Maricopa County’s citizens — including Social Security numbers and protected health information — at risk as well,” reported the Arizona Republic.
What is "sensitive and highly classified" law enforcement information doing on routers for an election?

If the tabulators weren't hooked up to the internet (which Dominion insists they weren't), why do you need routers?

A shame that you're such a dim bulb that these obvious questions don't jump right out at you.

e-smells-like-bullshit-7432250.png

What is "sensitive and highly classified" law enforcement information doing on routers for an election?
Obviously they are asking for more than they need
Obviously, there shouldn't be "sensitive and classified" law enforcement information on routers used for an election, which is supposed to be a matter of open public record.

Are you really this big a dope or is it an act?

If the tabulators weren't hooked up to the internet (which Dominion insists they weren't), why do you need routers?

A shame that you're such a dim bulb that these obvious questions don't jump right out at you.

How else were they gonna connect to servers in Germany?

Because they use the router for all county business. The router does not provide any evidence of anything. This is more smoke being blown by Republicans.

The weekly newsletter from our district's county supervisor I received yesterday dicussed situation in regards to passwords and routers requested by the Senate. A nice fight between the Republican dominated Maricopa County Supervisors and our Republican controlled Senate.

1620700340510.png

1620700421320.png

1620700495134.png

1620700850993.png

Because they use the router for all county business. The router does not provide any evidence of anything. This is more smoke being blown by Republicans.
Exactly. They have the actual BALLOTS. THAT is all they really need.

They have no need for anything online

ForeignerLookingIn said:
Will people who object to the veracity of the Arizona audit be banned from Twitter and Facebook?
If any of them incite goon attacks on Congress, I would certainly expect that would be the case.

This clown show is every bit as entertaining as could have been hoped for!

The fake "audit" Is being run by a conspiracy kook with no auditing experience who has recruited from right-wing groups.

The 2.1 million ballots were already counted by Maricopa County election officials in November, validated, and certified by Republican Gov. Doug Ducey. Two extra audits confirmed no issues. No evidence of fraud sufficient to invalidate the certified vote was ever found.

The Loser's lying and whining is the hyper-partisan motivation, just as it was for his goons to attack Congress on January 6.

QAnon crackpot fantasies about planeloads of bogus ballots from South Korea identifiable by bamboo fibers, secret watermarks, etc., do not justify the Arizona taxpayer footing the bill for this farce after the GOP-controlled county Board of Supervisors has determined that the election was well-run following the repeated audits confirmed accuracy.

It's as if qualifying for the $15 per hour caper required that each cyber-ninja "auditor" first establish that he is white and had failed to make the cut for The Gong Show.

198337829_198334608-ebb50ad1f8cb4b20935c19494a4b9ad6_t1000.jpg

198337829_198334608-69298a5fc8064664b690bc08447578a6_t1000.jpg

198337829_198334608-689628e97dc24f87a80c273052974f8b_t1000.jpg

The Senate leased the Coliseum for four weeks as part of an audit that was supposed to take "about 60 days." But with one week left before the auditors have to vacate the arena for a series of high school graduations, only about 10% of the ballots have been counted.

[Audit of votes dragging in Arizona; 10% counted]

Whether the intrepid cyber-ninjas will be further delayed by having to repeatedly stand respectfully during endless renditions of Pomp and Circumstance is, as yet, undetermined.

0_SDC_MDG_-Donald-Trump-tweet_11030JPG.jpg
* "Last night, I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country. I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans..."
Hillary Clinton, November 9, 2016, one day after the election.

Last edited:
I thought there wasnt any reporters allowed?? how did they get this picture??

Ever since Tuesday one reporter, one photographer and one videographer could be there in a designated area.
got a link to back that up??
However, according to the Detroit Free Press, after having “joined together to hire an attorney to push for media access… [on Apr. 27] journalists obtained pool access to the audit, meaning one reporter, one photographer, and one videographer could be there at a time, in a designated area.”
It seems the restrictions were for good reason because there are now video feeds, like the one here from ABC15 Arizona, that easily allow facial recognition of the workers inside.

It seems the restrictions were for good reason because there are now video feeds, like the one here from ABC15 Arizona, that easily allow facial recognition of the workers inside.
Why would the workers of the audit want to remain anonymous? This is supposed to be transparent.
personal safety from the radical left trying to stop or hurt anyone that goes against them,,

ForeignerLookingIn said:
If any of them incite goon attacks on Congress, I would certainly expect that would be the case.

This clown show is every bit as entertaining as could have been hoped for!

The fake "audit" Is being run by a conspiracy kook with no auditing experience who has recruited from right-wing groups.

The 2.1 million ballots were already counted by Maricopa County election officials in November, validated, and certified by Republican Gov. Doug Ducey. Two extra audits confirmed no issues. No evidence of fraud sufficient to invalidate the certified vote was ever found.

The Loser's lying and whining is the hyper-partisan motivation, just as it was for his goons to attack Congress on January 6.

QAnon crackpot fantasies about planeloads of bogus ballots from South Korea identifiable by bamboo fibers, secret watermarks, etc., do not justify the Arizona taxpayer footing the bill for this farce after the GOP-controlled county Board of Supervisors has determined that the election was well-run following the repeated audits confirmed accuracy.

It's as if qualifying for the $15 per hour caper required that each cyber-ninja "auditor" first establish that he is white and had failed to make the cut for The Gong Show.

198337829_198334608-ebb50ad1f8cb4b20935c19494a4b9ad6_t1000.jpg

198337829_198334608-69298a5fc8064664b690bc08447578a6_t1000.jpg

198337829_198334608-689628e97dc24f87a80c273052974f8b_t1000.jpg

The Senate leased the Coliseum for four weeks as part of an audit that was supposed to take "about 60 days." But with one week left before the auditors have to vacate the arena for a series of high school graduations, only about 10% of the ballots have been counted.

[Audit of votes dragging in Arizona; 10% counted]

Whether the intrepid cyber-ninjas will be further delayed by having to repeatedly stand respectfully during endless renditions of Pomp and Circumstance is, as yet, undetermined.

0_SDC_MDG_-Donald-Trump-tweet_11030JPG.jpg
* "Last night, I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country. I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans..."
Hillary Clinton, November 9, 2016, one day after the election.
Thanks for sharing the moonbattery, BlueAnon.

Forum List

Back