Maricopa County's Audit doesn't disappoint....

This isn't an election, moron. It's an audit. Different standards.
Apparently the standards for the audit are lower than that for the election.

Given the audit is less reliable, begs the question why they’re doing it at all.
Didn't the Dems try to block the audit and are now refusing to participate?

It's not like they are being thrown out and blocked from seeing the process....like November 2020.

Republicans in Maricopa County stand by the election results and have refused to participate.

The only people who were thrown out were people who were acting out of the bounds of normal conduct. In Michigan, cvote counters tried to block out protestors not observers.
Show us ONE image of Republican observers standing by the table in November 2020.
One image.

Don't need to. Trump's attorneys dropped the allegation they were prevented from observing.
Democrats in Pennsylvanias went to Court to seek permission to block Republican observers.
It's in the Court records.
Believe what you see.

Republican election officials confirmed they were allowed to monitor the process and denied any irregularities. Independent fact-checkers have likewise found no evidence to corroborate the Trump Team's allegations.

The campaign quietly dropped the accusation from its lawsuit on Sunday.

"Independent fact-checkers" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Trump dropped the allegation from his lawsuit. Clearly observers were allowed to observe.
Is Pinocchio your daddy? You lie worse than he does.

Knew I'd be entertained by this circus...

View attachment 486110
Trump himself must not have been available.....

:abgg2q.jpg:
So?
People with BLM masks were doing the actual count in November.
Rotten to the core.

Republicans dominate the Maricopa County Board of Elections. They have said the election was fair. The Republican governor of Arizona said it was fair. You are just sore losers.
You do not lose when you are cheated.

Trump's AG says there was no cheating.
He didn't investigate. He didn't interview ONE witness.
He's swamp.

He told every US Attorney to be on the lookout for election fraud. They saw no evidence of fraud. That includes 2 US ttorneys in Georgia.

That is your typical excuse. Barr claimed that Mueller's report exonerated Trump when it did not. Barr was a partisan AG who protected Trump. He was a part of the Trump swamp.
How many witnesses were interviewed?

That clearly shows they saw no suspicious activity that warranted any investigation.
How can they tell if they were not interviewed.
That's crazy talk.

You have no clue how law enforcement works. They cannot open a investigation unless they detect suspicious activity. What you want is Nazi Germany.
Obama did. He put the right people on it. There was no evidence on Flynn or Russian collusion. And this illegitimate administration will do the same.

The FBI received information from another country that led tgo the investigation. The investigation was justified and even the IG agreed. Flynn lied under oath. No one forced him to do it. Flynn was lobbying for a foreign dictator to have a political nopponent returned and if that happened, he likely would have been killed. Flynn is scum.
That is why the DOJ dropped the charges?

View attachment 486110

So?
Rotten to the core.

Republicans dominate the Maricopa County Board of Elections. They have said the election was fair. The Republican governor of Arizona said it was fair. You are just sore losers.

He's swamp.

He told every US Attorney to be on the lookout for election fraud. They saw no evidence of fraud. That includes 2 US ttorneys in Georgia.

That is your typical excuse. Barr claimed that Mueller's report exonerated Trump when it did not. Barr was a partisan AG who protected Trump. He was a part of the Trump swamp.
then why are dems so scared about this audit??

BGecause this is a farce. Republicans are pushing thie biased audit to justify their attempts to prevfent people from voting. There are valid expectations for this and none of them are being met.

1. The firm doing this should be certified. That means that they should be trained in how to properly audit a election.
2. The firm doing this should be unbiased.
3. The standards they are using should be publicly known.
4. Observers should be allowed to see what is going on.

I could probably come up with more commonsense standards.

This isn't an election, moron. It's an audit. Different standards.
Apparently the standards for the audit are lower than that for the election.

Given the audit is less reliable, begs the question why they’re doing it at all.
Didn't the Dems try to block the audit and are now refusing to participate?

It's not like they are being thrown out and blocked from seeing the process....like November 2020.

Republicans in Maricopa County stand by the election results and have refused to participate.

The only people who were thrown out were people who were acting out of the bounds of normal conduct. In Michigan, cvote counters tried to block out protestors not observers.
Show us ONE image of Republican observers standing by the table in November 2020.
One image.

Don't need to. Trump's attorneys dropped the allegation they were prevented from observing.
Democrats in Pennsylvanias went to Court to seek permission to block Republican observers.
It's in the Court records.
Believe what you see.

Republican election officials confirmed they were allowed to monitor the process and denied any irregularities. Independent fact-checkers have likewise found no evidence to corroborate the Trump Team's allegations.

The campaign quietly dropped the accusation from its lawsuit on Sunday.

"Independent fact-checkers" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Trump dropped the allegation from his lawsuit. Clearly observers were allowed to observe.
Is Pinocchio your daddy? You lie worse than he does.

You are the biggest liar. Those are facts admitted to by the lawyers representing Trump.

View attachment 486110

So?
Rotten to the core.

He's swamp.

How many witnesses were interviewed?

That clearly shows they saw no suspicious activity that warranted any investigation.
How can they tell if they were not interviewed.
That's crazy talk.

You have no clue how law enforcement works. They cannot open a investigation unless they detect suspicious activity. What you want is Nazi Germany.
Obama did. He put the right people on it. There was no evidence on Flynn or Russian collusion. And this illegitimate administration will do the same.

The FBI received information from another country that led tgo the investigation. The investigation was justified and even the IG agreed. Flynn lied under oath. No one forced him to do it. Flynn was lobbying for a foreign dictator to have a political nopponent returned and if that happened, he likely would have been killed. Flynn is scum.
That is why the DOJ dropped the charges?

They were dropped because Trump takes care of his crooked friends. Trump was the most corrupt President in modern history.

As a non.American I was absolutely shocked to learn only 6 or 7 States demand voter I.D.
That's insane.
Even the poorest African States demand voted I.D

There has been no cases of massive fraud even in states that do not require voter id. 19 states require photo id while 14 require a non-photo id.

My own research into the Dominion voting machines...
My own research on Texas' voting machines reveals you folks have nothing to brag about. You have many counties relying on ballot marking devices (BMD's) or even worse, Direct Recording Electronic sysytems (DREs). These BMD's are fine if limited for use by those disabled, but gosh darn you have whole counties having them as your primary voting machines.

Worse yet there are counties in your state in which an audit is impossible.

View attachment 486835

View attachment 486844

Many of Dominion's machines, tabulators even, have modems which can connect to the internet via cell phone towers...

View attachment 486847

>My own research on Texas' voting machines reveals you folks have nothing to brag about. You have many counties relying on ballot marking devices (BMD's) or even worse, Direct Recording Electronic sysytems (DREs). These BMD's are fine if limited for use by those disabled, but gosh darn you have whole counties having them as your primary voting machines.

>Worse yet there are counties in your state in which an audit is impossible.

I vote in every election. Not sure what your research is referring to, but where I am, we have to show photo ID, and we use paper ballots which are filled in by hand.

I guess your argument is that other counties in the US and perhaps Virginia have similar problems to use of Dominion voting machines. That's probably true. They should all be fixed.

There is no evidence that there is anything wrong with the Dominion machines. It is a shame that a American company is being used as a pinata to try and explain Trump's loss.

As a non.American I was absolutely shocked to learn only 6 or 7 States demand voter I.D.
That's insane.

There has been no cases of massive fraud even in states that do not require voter id. 19 states require photo id while 14 require a non-photo id.
We only care about the states where there was fraud. Where it was massive and quite obvious.

Trump is available now on line. He will let no one forget about the stolen election.

Lying with open eyes

Elected Republicans are lying with open eyes. Their excuses are disgraceful. - “The GOP is increasingly defined not by its shared beliefs, but by its shared delusions…To be a loyal Republican, one must be either a sucker or a liar.” Michael Gerson​

“Lord, Lord, how this world is given to lying!”
— “Henry IV,” Part 1, Act 5

For the activist base of the Republican Party, affirming that Donald Trump won the 2020 presidential contest has become a qualification for membership in good standing. For the party’s elected leaders, accepting the clear result of a fair election is to be a rogue Republican like the indomitable Rep. Liz Cheney (Wyo.) — a target for Trump’s anger, public censure and primary threats.
Nothing about this is normal. The GOP is increasingly defined not by its shared beliefs, but by its shared delusions. To be a loyal Republican, one must be either a sucker or a liar. And because this defining falsehood is so obviously and laughably false, we can safely assume that most Republican leaders who embrace it fall into the second category. Knowingly repeating a lie — an act of immorality — is now the evidence of Republican fidelity.

This kind of determined mendacity requires rolling out the big guns. Said the prophet Isaiah: “Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil.”
Moral clarity against lying is sometimes made harder by our loose application of the term. When public figures disagree with you in their analyses of tax policy, or welfare spending or Social Security reform, they’re generally not lying. They’re disagreeing. When it’s revealed that someone was previously wrong about an issue — even on a grave matter of national security — it doesn’t mean he or she was lying all along. It means that person was wrong.
“To preserve the meaning of words,” said Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan (D-N.Y.), “is the first responsibility of liberalism.” Precisely because principled disagreement is essential in a democracy, we can’t attribute every difference to deception. This form of false witness is a tool of polarization and a method of dehumanization.

It’s important to keep perspective about the stakes of any given lie. There is reason the English language has so many words to describe the shades of culpability in a deception. You can equivocate, or dissemble, or palter, or mislead, or prevaricate, or fib, or perjure. There are mortal lies and venial lies, cruel lies and merciful lies. Context matters.
Speaking of perjury, almost any GOP response to charges of deception will eventually include the words “Bill Clinton.” In a time of rampant whataboutism, Republicans often point out that Clinton was a spectacular liar defended by his party. What they fail to acknowledge is that many elected Democrats criticized his lying under oath, even as they opposed his impeachment. Clinton was not insisting his supporters share in his immorality to show their loyalty (though that might have had some appeal when it came to other human failures).
The context for Trump’s lies has been particularly damning. When Trump falsely asserted that Barack Obama was born in Africa and thus illegitimate as president, it was permission for racism. When he claimed he saw Muslims in New Jersey celebrating on Sept. 11, 2001, it was a vicious lie to feed a prejudice.

But the lie of a stolen election is the foundational falsehood of a political worldview. Believing it requires Trump’s followers to affirm the existence of a nationwide plot against him and his supporters — a plot led by ruthless Democrats and traitorous Republicans, and ignored or endorsed by useless courts and a complicit media. The claim’s plausibility is not the point. Does it really make sense that Attorney General William P. Barr, who found no evidence of election fraud that could have changed the result, was in on the plot? Were the conservative judges Trump appointed who dismissed his rubbish lawsuits really out to get him?
Such considerations don’t seem to matter. In the 1930s and ’40s, was it plausible that the democratic leaders of Weimar Germany had stabbed their own country in the back and betrayed its people? Or that an international conspiracy of powerful Jews was controlling world events?
Trump’s lie is not the moral equivalent of fascist propaganda. But it serves the same political function. A founding lie is intended to remove followers from the messy world of facts and evidence. It is designed to replace critical judgment with personal loyalty. It is supposed to encourage distrust of every source of social authority opposed to the leader’s shifting will.

The people who accepted this political mythology and stormed the Capitol were not lying about their views. They seemed quite sincere. And who knows what Trump really thinks? When a congenital liar surrounds himself with sycophantic liars, he can easily lose radio contact with reality.
No, it is the elected Republicans who are lying with open eyes, out of fear or cynicism, who have the most to atone for. With the health of U.S. democracy at stake, their excuses are disgraceful.

What is amazing is that Cheney has not gone along with anything Biden has proposed. She has voted in lockstep with other Republicans. Yet she has committed 2 sins. She refuses to lie about the election and she was civil with Biden during his speech. Now they want a political whore to replace her. No one is allowed to disagree with Trump. It reminds me of WW II when the German generals were too afraid to tell truth about the war so Hitler thought he was winn9intg when Allied forces were moving through Europe. Now they want a political whore to replace her. Strong independent women are not welcome in the Republican Party. That will really play well with suburban women.
RINOS are not strong, independent or intelligent--they are typical democrats.

Trump and his supporters are the RINOs. Cheney has integrity which is something you pieces of garbage are unfamiliar with. She is strong, intelligent and apparently independent, She re4fuse3s to lie about the election.
We know who the RINOs are--she will be gone next election--You can have her. Romney too.

That proves that Wyoming is inhabited by right wing Nazis.

My own research on Texas' voting machines reveals you folks have nothing to brag about. You have many counties relying on ballot marking devices (BMD's) or even worse, Direct Recording Electronic sysytems (DREs). These BMD's are fine if limited for use by those disabled, but gosh darn you have whole counties having them as your primary voting machines.

View attachment 486835

View attachment 486844

Many of Dominion's machines, tabulators even, have modems which can connect to the internet via cell phone towers...

View attachment 486847

>My own research on Texas' voting machines reveals you folks have nothing to brag about. You have many counties relying on ballot marking devices (BMD's) or even worse, Direct Recording Electronic sysytems (DREs). These BMD's are fine if limited for use by those disabled, but gosh darn you have whole counties having them as your primary voting machines.

I vote in every election. Not sure what your research is referring to, but where I am, we have to show photo ID, and we use paper ballots which are filled in by hand.

I guess your argument is that other counties in the US and perhaps Virginia have similar problems to use of Dominion voting machines. That's probably true. They should all be fixed.

There is no evidence that there is anything wrong with the Dominion machines. It is a shame that a American company is being used as a pinata to try and explain Trump's loss.
Yes there is. They found one in GA. They were also on line. They found one in MI. They will find more in NH and Arizona. Remember Dominion is going to have to give their source code out. That will be fun.

That's insane.

We only care about the states where there was fraud. Where it was massive and quite obvious.

Trump is available now on line. He will let no one forget about the stolen election.

There were no states with massive fraud. That is a fairy tale. Trump will only continue to make a fool of him and Republicans.

That's insane.

There were no states with massive fraud. That is a fairy tale. Trump will only continue to make a fool of him and Republicans.
There were 7 states with massive fraud. Enough for one (PA.) to write Pence and tell him not to confirm their electors, and them and six others sent alternative electors. That was because massive fraud was proven to them or enough to involve a Federal investigation. All of that ignored or censored.

There is 0 doubt that there was fraud that stole the election.

You see anyone putting up massive sheets of cardboard to block the view?
Has there been a fake toilet overflow and everyone has to evacuate the building?
Have they had anyone removed from the reviewing process?

No, no, no... so what the fuck is your problem?
He is a fucking idiot. When you allow vote harvesting and certain individuals to be allowed to control thousands of ballots for days before dropping them off at 2:00AM at a drop box... that's not democracy. But Democrats don't believe in democracy?

View attachment 486835

View attachment 486844

View attachment 486847

Yes there is. They found one in GA. They were also on line. They found one in MI. They will find more in NH and Arizona. Remember Dominion is going to have to give their source code out. That will be fun.

Someone pushed the wrong button in 1 county and that is all. The ballots in Georgia were hand recounted and the one county had a error and that is all. The other counties got it right. Dominion will not have to turn over their source code because there is no reason for then to do so.

View attachment 486835

View attachment 486844

View attachment 486847

Someone pushed the wrong button in 1 county and that is all. The ballots in Georgia were hand recounted and the one county had a error and that is all. The other counties got it right. Dominion will not have to turn over their source code because there is no reason for then to do so.
That is not what Dershowitz says.

That's insane.

He received more votes in Wisconsin, Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Michigan than he did in 2016 and lost everyone of them. Doesn't pass the smell test.

That's insane.

There were 7 states with massive fraud. Enough for one (PA.) to write Pence and tell him not to confirm their electors, and them and six others sent alternative electors. That was because massive fraud was proven to them or enough to involve a Federal investigation. All of that ignored or censored.

There is 0 doubt that there was fraud that stole the election.

There were no states with massive fraud. Just 7 states with Trump kooks attempting to override the will of the voters. Thew fact is that unbiased observers saw no evidence of fraud.

There is 0 doubt Trump lost the election fair and square.

You see anyone putting up massive sheets of cardboard to block the view?
Has there been a fake toilet overflow and everyone has to evacuate the building?
Have they had anyone removed from the reviewing process?

No, no, no... so what the fuck is your problem?
He is a fucking idiot. When you allow vote harvesting and certain individuals to be allowed to control thousands of ballots for days before dropping them off at 2:00AM at a drop box... that's not democracy. But Democrats don't believe in democracy?

You nazis are the ones who don't believe in democracy. That is why you are trying to stop people from voting. No one controlled the ballots for days. That is so much propaganda.

View attachment 486835

View attachment 486844

View attachment 486847

That is not what Dershowitz says.
LOLOL

Trump's former attorney?? :lmao:

What about Giuliani? What does he have to say? How about Don Jr., Eric or Ivanka Trump? What's their take?

That's insane.

He received more votes in Wisconsin, Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Michigan than he did in 2016 and lost everyone of them. Doesn't pass the smell test.
I know, math confuses conservatives. I'm used to it by now.

Forum List

Back