Maricopa County's Audit doesn't disappoint....

my2¢

So it goes
May 14, 2010
Arizona's Maricopa County
Knew I'd be entertained by this circus...

1619914578292.png

Trump himself must not have been available.....

:abgg2q.jpg:

You see anyone putting up massive sheets of cardboard to block the view?
Has there been a fake toilet overflow and everyone has to evacuate the building?
Have they had anyone removed from the reviewing process?

No, no, no... so what the fuck is your problem?

Transparency. Unlike in November.

And unlike November there have been no complaints that observers need to be shoulder-to-shoulder with these ballot counters.

The audit of the election machines is off limits. That shouldn't be much of an issue as two nationally accredited audit companies already looked into them. Although I wouldn't mind hearing of another Dominion lawsuit coming out of this, they should be interesting if allowed to proceed. I'm not much into the more popular morbid court trials.

So?
People with BLM masks were doing the actual count in November.
Rotten to the core.

Well if their name was on the ballot then I'd have a problem with that too. And it seems to me with the photo enlarged that pen he's holding is blue. The pen the person on the left is holding is definitely the allowed green ink variety,

There hasn’t been any crowds on the other side of windows yelling, screaming and banging on them to disrupt the workers.

No one has been disruptive, ignoring rules and acting like an idiot.

The problem is that each ballot should be reviewed by at least two people of different parties. They aren’t doing that here.

Has there been a fake toilet overflow and everyone has to evacuate the building?

They're aware of how this evidence will appear to NON-Democrat HACKS. Red State legislatures are using such evidence to pass restrictions on their cheat techniques and they are PISSED that they won't be able to steal 2024. They better twig to the fact that if they try that shit again, this country is going to burn.

No problem here...I'm enjoying watching you guys spin out of control. Perhaps you should storm the capitol again.

Forum List

Back