Maricopa County certifying election is live....

~~~~~~

This is interesting.​

Maricopa County originally announced that on Election Day over 540,000 voters visited one of the 223 vote anywhere centers in the county.
But then when the votes were counted Maricopa County announced that 248,070 Election Day ballots were counted.

Maricopa County turnout numbers on Election Day at 8:00 PM:
Republicans received 52.7% of the vote.​
“Other” received 30.7% of the vote.​
Democrats received 16.6% of the vote.​

That’s what you got? So what exactly is it you think happened here?

Shove your map. You are not an American, you just live here. No reply necessary.

Not only am I an American, I'm a Maricopa County voter. How about you? I surely don't want our tax money going towards mollifying crybabies from across the country just because their party lost. I say they can jump in the Lake.

Not only am I an American, I'm a Maricopa County voter. How about you? I surely don't want our tax money going towards mollifying crybabies from across the country just because their party lost. I say they can jump in the Lake.
Never mind the thousands of voters turned away from the polling places, because the printers and tabulators were deliberately monkey-wrenched.

Last edited:
So, would you be OK with Trump running the next presidential election?
head-exploding.gif

Never mind the thousands of voters turned away from the polling places because the printers and tabulators were deliberately monkey-wrencehed.

Voters had option to have their ballot submitted to the evening's batch or have it nullified so they could go vote anywhere else in the county. Listening on the radio to coverage on election day I did hear reports of folks having to wait 50 minutes in line to vote because of the problem. That's nothing in comparison to the lines in past elections.

:shutupsmiley:

~~~~~~

This is interesting.​

Maricopa County originally announced that on Election Day over 540,000 voters visited one of the 223 vote anywhere centers in the county.
But then when the votes were counted Maricopa County announced that 248,070 Election Day ballots were counted.

Maricopa County turnout numbers on Election Day at 8:00 PM:
Republicans received 52.7% of the vote.​
“Other” received 30.7% of the vote.​
Democrats received 16.6% of the vote.​

Funny how repubs could get 52% of the vote and still lose! And all Taz has is a laugh? I must have missed something in math class.

Voters had option to have their ballot submitted to the evening's batch or have it nullified so they could go vote anywhere else in the county. Listening on the radio to coverage on election day I did hear reports of folks having to wait 50 minutes in line to vote because of the problem. That's nothing in comparison to the lines in past elections.
Never mind the hundreds of poll workers who filed legal affidavits saying that their polling places were total cluster fucks.

It's cute when you moonbats actually gaslight yourselves.

Never mind the hundreds of poll workers who filed legal affidavits saying that their polling places were total cluster fucks.

It's cute when you moonbats actually gaslight yourselves.

Printer problems did cause delays as completed ballots could not be counted through on-site tabulators. But the problem did not prevent the ballots from being batched and counted. It had to be hellish on these poll workers considering the rise in election Karens.

It is not over. Elections now have 0 integrity in that state. We will see if anything can be done or if the criminals running this country will succeed in destroying everything this great country ever stood for. I understand you are rooting for the criminals to succeed and that makes you a traitor. Live with it.

That might fly if I hadn’t been alive for the changes to the elections. Most of which were proposed by Republicans.

Absentee Ballots for example. Often had doweling Republicans were out of town during the election working hard and they should be allowed to vote. And the Military of course. They were still residents of their home states and deserved a vote didn’t they? Old people had trouble getting to the polls and that should be included since these old people vote Republican to oppose the permissive lifestyle of the Left.

When I was younger. Republicans objected to volunteers driving people to the polls who didn’t have transportation. Republicans complained the Democrats were bussing in fraudulent voters. So voter ID began. Election Day was unfair to people with jobs and responsibilities according to Republicans. So we should allow early voting to reduce lines the good Republicans had to endure on Election Day.

Now of course all of these things to make it easier for Republicans to vote are the very things that people like you blame for Republicans losing.

I’m going to tell you the same thing I told Democrats when Hillary lost. Stop shouting that people are voting against their interests. Start listening to people tell you what their interests are. You are representing them. You need them to vote for you and you can’t get the votes if you don’t listen.

When I was a boy. Voting machines were still big mechanical monstrosities. You flipped switches and when you were done pulled a lever. The adding machine clicked and chunked and at the end of the day people tabulated up the totals from each machine.

Odd isn’t it. The complaints and problems that machine was designed to address are the very things the modern man demands as a “fair” election.

That might fly if I hadn’t been alive for the changes to the elections. Most of which were proposed by Republicans.

Absentee Ballots for example. Often had doweling Republicans were out of town during the election working hard and they should be allowed to vote. And the Military of course. They were still residents of their home states and deserved a vote didn’t they? Old people had trouble getting to the polls and that should be included since these old people vote Republican to oppose the permissive lifestyle of the Left.

When I was younger. Republicans objected to volunteers driving people to the polls who didn’t have transportation. Republicans complained the Democrats were bussing in fraudulent voters. So voter ID began. Election Day was unfair to people with jobs and responsibilities according to Republicans. So we should allow early voting to reduce lines the good Republicans had to endure on Election Day.

Now of course all of these things to make it easier for Republicans to vote are the very things that people like you blame for Republicans losing.

I’m going to tell you the same thing I told Democrats when Hillary lost. Stop shouting that people are voting against their interests. Start listening to people tell you what their interests are. You are representing them. You need them to vote for you and you can’t get the votes if you don’t listen.

When I was a boy. Voting machines were still big mechanical monstrosities. You flipped switches and when you were done pulled a lever. The adding machine clicked and chunked and at the end of the day people tabulated up the totals from each machine.

Odd isn’t it. The complaints and problems that machine was designed to address are the very things the modern man demands as a “fair” election.

Your excuses are old and tired. That every break benefits the Democrats is hardly a coincidence. Period.

You'll believe anything. It is IMPOSSIBLE to "verify" one's signature unless you are a handwriting expert! :laugh2:

And you believe that making folks wait in line for an hour to vote is grounds for a re-do. What a spit in the face to those that sacrificed so much to provide us that privilege. So sad, you should be ashamed of yourself.

And you believe that making folks wait in line for an hour to vote is grounds for a re-do.
No, having a third or more of all the machines in the state's main republican regions but nowhere else all go down the day of the election leaving thousands, tens of thousands waiting in line HOURS, or forced to leave without voting IS grounds for a redo! Meantime, if just 5 democrats were denied their precious right to vote you'd want heads on poles!

What a spit in the face to those that sacrificed so much to provide us that privilege.
The only spit in the face here is you, trying to gaslight the issue, making you the total asshole.

So sad, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Say that to yourself over and over fifty times now, niblick. Your 2 cents ain't even worth a plug nickel.

Your excuses are old and tired. That every break benefits the Democrats is hardly a coincidence. Period.

Excuses? It was a history lesson sonny. All the changes were proposed by Republicans. In an effort to stop something else they felt was unfair. Like people voting against them in greater numbers.

Excuses? It was a history lesson sonny. All the changes were proposed by Republicans. In an effort to stop something else they felt was unfair. Like people voting against them in greater numbers.
The machines failed miserably and were supposed to be checked and in perfect working condition. That alone nullifies the election. Fraud does not even need to be mentioned.

Forum List

Back