Maricopa Arizona Audit Account Says They Are Finding “Significant Discrepancies” Between Ballots And Batch Reports

The democrat counters are going ballistic from what I hear....there are duplicate names on ballots over and over that where counted and should not have been....
Oh, shut it. You have heard nothing about anything.
Shut it?...buuuaaahahahaha just like a libtard...quiet the truth anyway you can...that should tell you that you are wrong....
I told you to shut it because your commentary is absolutely silly. The AZ fraudit has found nothing.
Sure they haven't...Buuuuaaahahahahahaha

The democrat counters are going ballistic from what I hear....there are duplicate names on ballots over and over that where counted and should not have been....
Shut it?...buuuaaahahahaha just like a libtard...quiet the truth anyway you can...that should tell you that you are wrong....
I told you to shut it because your commentary is absolutely silly. The AZ fraudit has found nothing.
Show us the evidence for what they have found.

You won't do it, because you can't.

In due time tard...in due time....

In due time tard...in due time....
You sound just like a moonie. 'in due time' 'in due time' 'in due time' :)

Maricopa Arizona Audit Account Says They Are Finding “Significant Discrepancies” Between Ballots And Batch Reports​

13 May 2021 ~~ By Jacob Palmieri
Huge news.
According to the Maricopa Arizona Audit account, they are finding “significant discrepancies between the number of ballots therein and the batch reports included in the boxes”.

E1SFjwlVkAEw6CL

Comment:
Indeed, .everyone knew, even the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies that the election was stolen from Trump..
Come onman! It doesn’t take a genius to figure out what happened..at 10pm on election night all of the states that looked like Trump wins all of a sudden stopped counting the votes, like clockwork, all at the same time..gee I wonder what happened, must have been a massive fart at every voting machine all at the same time.
A.G. Garlan will order Christopher Wray to collect the evidence and all will go into the Democrat Memory hole, never to be seen again like Anthony Weiner's, and Hunter Biden's laptops.....

Let us know when there are some arrests for all of these felonies....

You will do that, won't you?

I like these threads. When one wonders whether Republicans really are barking mad one only has to check out a thread like this to find it is so.
Glad you finally admit the Russia hoax and illegitimate president comments by Hillary and the left especially MSM were raving mad.-oops.
59lrdn.jpg

Maricopa Arizona Audit Account Says They Are Finding “Significant Discrepancies” Between Ballots And Batch Reports​

13 May 2021 ~~ By Jacob Palmieri
Huge news.
According to the Maricopa Arizona Audit account, they are finding “significant discrepancies between the number of ballots therein and the batch reports included in the boxes”.

E1SFjwlVkAEw6CL

Comment:
Indeed, .everyone knew, even the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies that the election was stolen from Trump..
Come onman! It doesn’t take a genius to figure out what happened..at 10pm on election night all of the states that looked like Trump wins all of a sudden stopped counting the votes, like clockwork, all at the same time..gee I wonder what happened, must have been a massive fart at every voting machine all at the same time.
A.G. Garlan will order Christopher Wray to collect the evidence and all will go into the Democrat Memory hole, never to be seen again like Anthony Weiner's, and Hunter Biden's laptops.....

Assertions but no real evidence. Garland will not order Wray or the FBI to do anything.

Lol... hard to believe you can still type , you must. Be getting awful scared . You liars are about to be exposed and you know it.

A bunch of Democrat criminals need to go to prison for their 2020 Coup Crimes
^^^^ :)
**********​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back