Marianne Williamson Not Sure What She's Doing Up Here With All These Crazy People

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Man....you just can't make this shit up.....NEVER has America seen such a DIVERSE group of outright LUNATICS run for the presidency....can you imagine another YEAR of calling each other names and the accusations?.....HIGH COMEDY INDEED!!!!

The Babylon Bee ^ | July 31, 2019

DETROIT, MI—Presidential candidate Marianne Williamson reported Tuesday that she was not sure what she was doing up on stage with "all these crazy people" after CNN's first Democratic debate.

Williamson pointed out that between a guy who praised the Soviet Union, a woman who pretended to be Native American to get ahead in life, and a woman who beats her staffers with a wooden spoon, she was clearly the adult during the debate.

"I mean, these guys are really far out there," Williamson said with a concerned look on her face as she smelled a crystal to calm her down. "It was pretty obvious I didn't belong up there. Man, where did the Democrats find such nutcases?"

"I'm starting to worry the crazy might rub off on me," she added. "I need to purge myself of the negative energy we just witnessed up there. Does anyone have a goat, a knife, and some candles?"

36wnlt.gif

Man....you just can't make this shit up.....NEVER has America seen such a DIVERSE group of outright LUNATICS run for the presidency....can you imagine another YEAR of calling each other names and the accusations?.....HIGH COMEDY INDEED!!!!

The Babylon Bee ^ | July 31, 2019

DETROIT, MI—Presidential candidate Marianne Williamson reported Tuesday that she was not sure what she was doing up on stage with "all these crazy people" after CNN's first Democratic debate.

Williamson pointed out that between a guy who praised the Soviet Union, a woman who pretended to be Native American to get ahead in life, and a woman who beats her staffers with a wooden spoon, she was clearly the adult during the debate.

"I mean, these guys are really far out there," Williamson said with a concerned look on her face as she smelled a crystal to calm her down. "It was pretty obvious I didn't belong up there. Man, where did the Democrats find such nutcases?"

"I'm starting to worry the crazy might rub off on me," she added. "I need to purge myself of the negative energy we just witnessed up there. Does anyone have a goat, a knife, and some candles?"

36wnlt.gif

It almost feels like a gathering of the USMB Assclown Brigade on stage.

We’re used to these kinds of kooks, I think it’s an eye opener for most of the American public.

when comedy is more like reality lol love the BB

She is friggin out there but I love when she carries on about processed food

Shes kinda still sexy

crazy broads are great in the sack

New Topics

Forum List

Back