Maria spoke for all sane Americans when Dershowitz contradicted himself (& truth of course)

Anyone that would go on the same show as Dershowitz shouldn't get credit for anything. The only way I would credit anyone is if they refused to go on with that scum. Maybe if they ignored the actual segment topic and started asking him question about his buddy, Epstein.

The link says nothing. Dershowitz is a Constitutional lawyer and Bartiromo is a talented economics analyst. What's the point again?

Yeh, this was a very interesting Maria segment because I have rarely seen her argue so vehemently against any host. But St Francis would have lost his cool with this lying *&^%$ Dershowitz.

When Trump was president, he seemed to want to curry favor w/ HIM (Trump) by defending him when the Ds attacked using the Constitution. Great, I thought.. Hurray for Dersh.. maybe the only reasonable, level-headed Dimrat

But then I also always wondered.. If he is so into the Constitution and standing for what is right even if it's against your own party..

Why is it he has never left the D party?

Well, now I have my answer: the dude just goes anywhere the wind blows, whatever is best for Numero Uno

That's my assessment. It's ironic as hell that he wrote a book (his 50th, he is so proud to tell us) about INTEGRITY

yeh... the irony meter blew up
This is the most confusing OP ever.

WHAT are you talking about?

Link??

Forum List

Back