Marcus Lamb, a Christian Broadcaster and Vaccine Skeptic, Dies of Covid

You would have a point if I had started a thread of some obscure antivaxer or provaxer who died of the China virus, but you see, you don't.
What the fuck are you talking about? You asked if you can start a thread, I gave you permission. Get it now? Boy, you really are a meathead. :itsok:

Baseball HOF Hank Aaron was a pro vaxer who died a week after being vaccinated. Nobody considered his religious affiliation at the time. Do lefties celebrate Lamb's death because he was anti-covid or that he was Christian?

What does the NYT care if christians die? What do leftists care if a christian dies....other than to dance in the streets and pass out hard candy. cheapskates.

They don't care. UNLESS they can use it to disparage christianity, christians, God or in this case they get a double whammy by tying it to ..anti-vaxxer.

I don't know the guy, or his ministry. I don't know the particulars of his death. But i do know the NYT and the left. They jumped on this with both feet...a, in my opinion, not nationally known pastor and they want covid points on this story.

I don't know his vaxx status at the time of his death. I don't know why he was in the hospital...but let's say he was in the hospital for covid.....and he was having difficulty breathing.....misplacing their trust, people let the medical personnel do what they want...and what the medical field wants is to ventilate....35,000 dollar stipend for venting..... hard to resist. IF THAT is the case...then he was murdered by ventilator. The hospitals CONTINUE knowing full well the outcome with vents..past and current. and yet they continue to do it because they have been ordered to and there's a reward for it. This isn't a good policy and i'll wager it will catch leftists too.
The worst people in this country are calling themselves Christians and if there really is a place called hell they`ll find it. Gandhi remarked about their un-Christian lives.

What does the NYT care if christians die? What do leftists care if a christian dies....other than to dance in the streets and pass out hard candy. cheapskates.

They don't care. UNLESS they can use it to disparage christianity, christians, God or in this case they get a double whammy by tying it to ..anti-vaxxer.

I don't know the guy, or his ministry. I don't know the particulars of his death. But i do know the NYT and the left. They jumped on this with both feet...a, in my opinion, not nationally known pastor and they want covid points on this story.

I don't know his vaxx status at the time of his death. I don't know why he was in the hospital...but let's say he was in the hospital for covid.....and he was having difficulty breathing.....misplacing their trust, people let the medical personnel do what they want...and what the medical field wants is to ventilate....35,000 dollar stipend for venting..... hard to resist. IF THAT is the case...then he was murdered by ventilator. The hospitals CONTINUE knowing full well the outcome with vents..past and current. and yet they continue to do it because they have been ordered to and there's a reward for it. This isn't a good policy and i'll wager it will catch leftists too.
It's all over the news, not just the NYT, because he was adament!y preaching against getting the vaccine for covid to his congregation....let God protect you....

without a thought that maybe God already gave him, a vaccine that would have saved his life and protected him from his needless covid death..... :eek:

Marcus Lamb, a Christian broadcaster in Dallas who had been dismissive of Covid-19 vaccinations, died on Tuesday after contracting the coronavirus, his family said.

Mr. Lamb, 64, who frequently suggested on his Christian television network that people pray instead of getting inoculated, had to be rushed to the hospital when his oxygen levels dropped “all of a sudden” after he had contracted the virus, his wife, Joni Lamb, said on the network on Nov. 18.

Allegations of sexual misconduct, blackmail and private planes.

People that think they more than Doctors and Scientist are dying every day. Sad
Iatrogenic death -- death by doctors. Some say it's the third leading cause of death in the US.

Go on ahead and feel smug about your faith in so-called "modern" so-called "medicine". Enjoy your life while it lasts. Make sure your survivors know to post your obituary here, so that we can all properly...........um...................mourn.

Last edited:
Why would anyone care about this non story? What is the lefts fascination with random people dying from COVID? Are you sad about it or happy?
iu

Marcus Lamb, a Christian broadcaster in Dallas who had been dismissive of Covid-19 vaccinations, died on Tuesday after contracting the coronavirus, his family said.

Mr. Lamb, 64, who frequently suggested on his Christian television network that people pray instead of getting inoculated, had to be rushed to the hospital when his oxygen levels dropped “all of a sudden” after he had contracted the virus, his wife, Joni Lamb, said on the network on Nov. 18.

And?

He was 64..........that you enjoy his death is sad.....you are an idiot.

It is not a vaccine by the way, it is a booster......and Colin Powell, who had the vaccine, both shots, also died......

What is it with you fascists wanting to force people to take a shot that is new and whose side effects and long term risks are unknown?

It's all over the news, not just the NYT, because he was adament!y preaching against getting the vaccine for covid to his congregation....let God protect you....

without a thought that maybe God already gave him, a vaccine that would have saved his life and protected him from his needless covid death..... :eek:

Did it save Colin Powell?

Baseball HOF Hank Aaron was a pro vaxer who died a week after being vaccinated. Nobody considered his religious affiliation at the time. Do lefties celebrate Lamb's death because he was anti-covid or that he was Christian?

Hank Aaron was also 86. Lamb had some 70 stations to spread his antivax message.

Its difficult to detect any Christianity in this character. He is just a businessman making a great living out of the gullible in society. His death might save lives.

the worst people in this country are calling themselves Christians and if there really is a place called hell they`ll find it. Gandhi remarked about their un-Christian lives.

well that's true. Lot's of folk call themselves christian not realizing what it means.

Then add Those folk that change or add to God's word in order to accomplish their political one world gov't agenda. Apostate pastors who deny the divinity of God, support abortion, encourage the mentally ill to continue in their apostasy. atheists. God haters, Those that hate Israel, those that love perversions. Maybe they're worse than people who think they ARE christian.

Who said it did? If you want the shot, get the shot you doofus....

But funny that your fear means you get to force others to get the shot...I am sure that doesn't register with your small brain...
Maybe you should read my response one more time? LOLOL

Forum List

Back