Marcus Lamb, a Christian Broadcaster and Vaccine Skeptic, Dies of Covid

What does the NYT care if christians die? What do leftists care if a christian dies....other than to dance in the streets and pass out hard candy. cheapskates.

They don't care. UNLESS they can use it to disparage christianity, christians, God or in this case they get a double whammy by tying it to ..anti-vaxxer.

I don't know the guy, or his ministry. I don't know the particulars of his death. But i do know the NYT and the left. They jumped on this with both feet...a, in my opinion, not nationally known pastor and they want covid points on this story.

I don't know his vaxx status at the time of his death. I don't know why he was in the hospital...but let's say he was in the hospital for covid.....and he was having difficulty breathing.....misplacing their trust, people let the medical personnel do what they want...and what the medical field wants is to ventilate....35,000 dollar stipend for venting..... hard to resist. IF THAT is the case...then he was murdered by ventilator. The hospitals CONTINUE knowing full well the outcome with vents..past and current. and yet they continue to do it because they have been ordered to and there's a reward for it. This isn't a good policy and i'll wager it will catch leftists too.
STATEMENT: "What does the NYT care if christians die? What do leftists care if a christian dies....other than to dance in the streets and pass out hard candy. cheapskates."

RESPONSE: Bullshit. Why post a stupid post especially in a new thread. Are you so insecure and need to get some attention. See my first single word sentence, happy now?

What does the NYT care if christians die? What do leftists care if a christian dies....other than to dance in the streets and pass out hard candy. cheapskates.

They don't care. UNLESS they can use it to disparage christianity, christians, God or in this case they get a double whammy by tying it to ..anti-vaxxer.

I don't know the guy, or his ministry. I don't know the particulars of his death. But i do know the NYT and the left. They jumped on this with both feet...a, in my opinion, not nationally known pastor and they want covid points on this story.

I don't know his vaxx status at the time of his death. I don't know why he was in the hospital...but let's say he was in the hospital for covid.....and he was having difficulty breathing.....misplacing their trust, people let the medical personnel do what they want...and what the medical field wants is to ventilate....35,000 dollar stipend for venting..... hard to resist. IF THAT is the case...then he was murdered by ventilator. The hospitals CONTINUE knowing full well the outcome with vents..past and current. and yet they continue to do it because they have been ordered to and there's a reward for it. This isn't a good policy and i'll wager it will catch leftists too.
Qanon nonsense. It`s a big conspiracy and no one has ever died from Covid. I`m hoping that you`re really not that stupid but obviously you are. I`ll check Infowars to get the facts. :icon_rolleyes:

Freedom of expression is very difficult for libs if the expression doesn’t confirm their feelings. They become so disoriented that they celebrate your death over it.
No wonder they are so fond of Faustus.

Why would anyone care about this non story? What is the lefts fascination with random people dying from COVID? Are you sad about it or happy?
Not random people. Morons who claim either Covid is not fatal or that vaccine doesn't work. Those people.

People who not only don't take the vaccine but preach to others to not take it. Those people.

This guy fits both of those profiles. And the irony? No one is preventing them from getting the vaccine. They choose not to get it and so face the consequence.

And yes, I am happy the herd is being self-thinned. The fewer idiots we have the better for America. Let me know if you are still confused.

August West. I don't do Q anon. I don't do infowars as a matter of course. Not saying i haven't used them as a source a few times. I'm not going to say that covid never killed anyone on it's own. But i agree that most die WITH covid and most of those on the vent, died from the vent.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Some of the people who took his advice. If you don`t think it happened you`re as dumb as he is.
How many people does he have for an audience? How many of them took his advice? How many people who took his advice actually got COVID? How many of those who got COVID died?

Its unlikely anyone died because of him.

Marcus Lamb, a Christian broadcaster in Dallas who had been dismissive of Covid-19 vaccinations, died on Tuesday after contracting the coronavirus, his family said.

Mr. Lamb, 64, who frequently suggested on his Christian television network that people pray instead of getting inoculated, had to be rushed to the hospital when his oxygen levels dropped “all of a sudden” after he had contracted the virus, his wife, Joni Lamb, said on the network on Nov. 18.

Dismissive? We can't have that.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Marcus Lamb, a Christian broadcaster in Dallas who had been dismissive of Covid-19 vaccinations, died on Tuesday after contracting the coronavirus, his family said.

Mr. Lamb, 64, who frequently suggested on his Christian television network that people pray instead of getting inoculated, had to be rushed to the hospital when his oxygen levels dropped “all of a sudden” after he had contracted the virus, his wife, Joni Lamb, said on the network on Nov. 18.

I've been vaxed and I think everybody should be, but shoud we start a thread on everyone who was vaxed and died too?

I've been vaxed and I think everybody should be, but shoud we start a thread on everyone who was vaxed and died too?
Sure, knock yourself out. You have my permission.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Some have lives and don't see fit to carry on about vaccinations. You wouldn't understand.
LOL. Then why did you ask the question? Btw, it does look like you picked an apt moniker. :auiqs.jpg:

Just because the New York Times reports that corona was the cause of Mr. Lamb's demise doesn't mean that their report is true.

To me, it just sounds too convenient for a leftist rag like the Times.

How many prominent "skeptics" are there, and how many have died?

Seems to be a highly disproportionate number.

Forum List

Back