Marcus Lamb, a Christian Broadcaster and Vaccine Skeptic, Dies of Covid

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
Marcus Lamb, a Christian broadcaster in Dallas who had been dismissive of Covid-19 vaccinations, died on Tuesday after contracting the coronavirus, his family said.

Mr. Lamb, 64, who frequently suggested on his Christian television network that people pray instead of getting inoculated, had to be rushed to the hospital when his oxygen levels dropped “all of a sudden” after he had contracted the virus, his wife, Joni Lamb, said on the network on Nov. 18.

Marcus Lamb, a Christian broadcaster in Dallas who had been dismissive of Covid-19 vaccinations, died on Tuesday after contracting the coronavirus, his family said.

Mr. Lamb, 64, who frequently suggested on his Christian television network that people pray instead of getting inoculated, had to be rushed to the hospital when his oxygen levels dropped “all of a sudden” after he had contracted the virus, his wife, Joni Lamb, said on the network on Nov. 18.

Probably caught it from the collection plate $$$

Why would anyone care about this non story? What is the lefts fascination with random people dying from COVID? Are you sad about it or happy?

He got people killed and I`m glad he`s dead but unhappy that it took so long.
Progs have gotten people killed for a long time. Just the media and entertainers have become great shills for the all powerful state. Everyone of the prog shills every day spew vile venom about people that are not true or motley not that. So we talk about a guy who does not believe in the government as much anymore. Why wouldn't he do that? And Progs pass more diseases than Carter had liver pills. And the Czar Master of Covid decreed NAZISM is attempting to expand their decrees on the population. Those who travel by sea and air may be forced to quarantine. And most of them have had their shots with many of them spewing their own venom towards those who do not comply to the government overseers.

Why would anyone care about this non story? What is the lefts fascination with random people dying from COVID? Are you sad about it or happy?
They're delirious with happiness. They are VINDICATED! They smear themselves with the victim's still warm blood and dance around gleefully, shouting "There! That'll show you filthy anti-vaxxers".

What does the NYT care if christians die? What do leftists care if a christian dies....other than to dance in the streets and pass out hard candy. cheapskates.

They don't care. UNLESS they can use it to disparage christianity, christians, God or in this case they get a double whammy by tying it to ..anti-vaxxer.

I don't know the guy, or his ministry. I don't know the particulars of his death. But i do know the NYT and the left. They jumped on this with both feet...a, in my opinion, not nationally known pastor and they want covid points on this story.

I don't know his vaxx status at the time of his death. I don't know why he was in the hospital...but let's say he was in the hospital for covid.....and he was having difficulty breathing.....misplacing their trust, people let the medical personnel do what they want...and what the medical field wants is to ventilate....35,000 dollar stipend for venting..... hard to resist. IF THAT is the case...then he was murdered by ventilator. The hospitals CONTINUE knowing full well the outcome with vents..past and current. and yet they continue to do it because they have been ordered to and there's a reward for it. This isn't a good policy and i'll wager it will catch leftists too.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back