Marco Rubio: "parents are telling me they don't want their kids applying to West Point because of the woke ideologies", Pompeo agrees

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The 3 main reasons people aren’t joining the military:

1. People don’t want to die for the regime’s neoliberal agenda

2. The military is woke now & no longer exemplifies peak masculine culture

3. vaccine mandates exposed how little the regime actually cares about its servicemembers

Fuck so called conservatives who are now turning their backs on the military! They see a tweet by a branches social media page, and they think the whole army is nothing but fags. Fuck that.

West Point is one of the most honorable institutions to graduate from in the world, The men and women to walk out of those halls after graduation are some of the finest military officers the world has to offer. Just because a branch has a social media page that goes haywire, doesn't mean that the whole branch is enslaved to woke ideology!

Fuck so called conservatives who are now turning their backs on the military! They see a tweet by a branches social media page, and they think the whole army is nothing but fags. Fuck that.

West Point is one of the most honorable institutions to graduate from in the world, The men and women to walk out of those halls after graduation are some of the finest military officers the world has to offer. Just because a branch has a social media page that goes haywire, doesn't mean that the whole branch is enslaved to woke ideology!
You respect the West Point that was. It's not that West Point any more.

You respect the West Point that was. It's not that West Point any more.

Remember the Progressive strategy:

1657209941425.jpeg

Great. If it keeps people from signing up, I'm all for it until we get our troops all home. There are plenty all over the world that if brought home that can do what the military is supposed to do. Policing the world is not it.

The 3 main reasons people aren’t joining the military:

1. People don’t want to die for the regime’s neoliberal agenda

2. The military is woke now & no longer exemplifies peak masculine culture

3. vaccine mandates exposed how little the regime actually cares about its servicemembers

When did we have a "peak masculine culture"?

So says you.
Me and the people rejecting the West Point program and the students who left because the core education gave way to critical race theory and gender identity. Who could forget General Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff justifying the identifying of white rage in the military?

Me and the people rejecting the West Point program and the students who left because the core education gave way to critical race theory and gender identity. Who could forget General Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff justifying the identifying of white rage in the military?
Yeah, under Reagan they taught us how to treat females in the army, such a waste of wokeness.

Forum List

Back