MARCO RUBIO: Legalization of Illegal Immigrants Comes First – Then Border Security

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Just like voting for a Democrat. No wonder all the medias are in Luv with the little boy who claims to be a Republican. I guess he has slightly more experience than that community agitating thug Obama did. We know who OWNS him now

snip:
In 2013 Gang-of-Eight member Marco Rubio told Spanish station Univision that amnesty of illegal immigrants must come first – then border security.

The interview with Univision was in Spanish–
Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) told Univision that legalization of illegal immigrants will come first and then new border security measures.
The Examiner reported:

In a Spanish-language interview Sunday with the network Univision, Sen. Marco Rubio, the leading Republican on the Gang of Eight comprehensive immigration reform group, made his strongest statement yet that legalization of the nation’s estimated 11 million illegal immigrants must happen before any new border security or internal enforcement measures are in place, and will in no way be conditional on any security requirements.

“Let’s be clear,” Rubio said. “Nobody is talking about preventing the legalization. The legalization is going to happen. That means the following will happen: First comes the legalization. Then come the measures to secure the border. And then comes the process of permanent residence.”

In most of his public appeals for the Gang of Eight bill, Rubio has stressed its enforcement provisions, saying that border security must come before immigrants are granted legal permanent resident status. What he has not stressed so much is the fact that the bill would legalize the 11 million almost immediately, after they have passed background checks and paid some sort of fine.

all of it here:
MARCO RUBIO: Legalization of Illegal Immigrants Comes First - Then Border Security - The Gateway Pundit

I like Rubio, but his immigration intentions are what is causing me to support Cruz over him.

I don't understand why people on the right obsess over Illegal immigration so much. You do know it's stabilized right?

I don't understand why people on the right obsess over Illegal immigration so much. You do know it's stabilized right?
That means crap, they're still coming over the border. We have to deport the felons nd Rubio does not want to do that. He's out.

That means crap, they're still coming over the border. We have to deport the felons nd Rubio does not want to do that. He's out.
Who cares if they're coming over the border? It's stable based on the #'s we're deporting. Immigration is an issue republicans need to drop. They need to shift their focus to poverty, like Ryan wants to do.

Who cares if they're coming over the border? It's stable based on the #'s we're deporting. Immigration is an issue republicans need to drop. They need to shift their focus to poverty, like Ryan wants to do.
WHO CARES??? Why do you think Trump is getting the poll numbers that are so high? So let all the illegals in and shift on the poverty that was enhanced by letting the illegals in...Give that some thought.

They only believe and parrot what nutter radio, nutter websites and faux snooze tells them to believe, and I am sure they are telling them the brownies and isil are pouring across the border by the tens of thousands each day!

You don't really think they would believe anything "all the medias" report, do you?

Last edited:
It's always border security later. Heard it before. It never happens. Rubio's just a Jeb Bush wannabe clone. I'll take Trump or Cruz over him anyday.

We will get to having a secure border....Yeah right....
Didn't I just see Rubio say that he's not for amnesty?

National debt over $19 trillion....
Are we ever going to get around to that little problem...

I'm gonna pass on the Rubio....
Trump I like because he drives people crazy....

But Cruz seems to be the one that will be there in the end even though
the media seems to love Rubio this minute.

They only believe and parrot what nutter radio, nutter websites and faux snooze tells them to believe, and I am sure they are telling them the brownies and isil are pouring across the border by the ten of thousands each day!

You don't really think they would believe anything "all the medias" report, do you?
Tens of thousands at one time. Believe you got that mixed up. That was the Syrians.

WHO CARES??? Why do you think Trump is getting the poll numbers that are so high? So let all the illegals in and shift on the poverty that was enhanced by letting the illegals in...Give that some thought.
I care. Most illegal immigrants are good people trying to find a better life, many coming from deeply impoverished areas. The illegal immigrants are already here. Deportation on a mass scale is never going to work. You want to know what the research shows?
The Mythical Connection Between Immigrants and Crime
Cutting Immigration Myths Down to Size

I think we should come up with a slogan that will rally Washington politicos.....
something catchy that people will get behind and approve funding for it.....

How about something like this to get the people fired up....

Let's call it.....

THE WAR ON POVERTY.........

I like Rubio, but his immigration intentions are what is causing me to support Cruz over him.

I was supporting Cruz but after he just had to cheat in Iowa, I cannot vote for him. I can't vote for Rubio either. I'll have to vote for Trump and wish for the best.

It's always border security later. Heard it before. It never happens. Rubio's just a Jeb Bush wannabe clone. I'll take Trump or Cruz over him anyday.

We will get to having a secure border....Yeah right....
Didn't I just see Rubio say that he's not for amnesty?

National debt over $19 trillion....
Are we ever going to get around to that little problem...

I'm gonna pass on the Rubio....
Trump I like because he drives people crazy....

But Cruz seems to be the one that will be there in the end even though
the media seems to love Rubio this minute.
It's still early.

I care. Most illegal immigrants are good people trying to find a better life, many coming from deeply impoverished areas. The illegal immigrants are already here. Deportation on a mass scale is never going to work. You want to know what the research shows?
The Mythical Connection Between Immigrants and Crime
Cutting Immigration Myths Down to Size
Did you read my post, "That means crap, they're still coming over the border. We have to deport the felons and Rubio does not want to do that. He's out.

oh and you know this how? you're a fly on the walls of the Obama administation?

You really are a tool, these people are coming over and sucking up the RESORCES set aside for the American citizen. you go try and enter Mexico illegally. start thinking for a change. it's easy to be a bleeding heart. you don't have to take a HARD stand on anything

I was supporting Cruz but after he just had to cheat in Iowa, I cannot vote for him. I can't vote for Rubio either. I'll have to vote for Trump and wish for the best.
You know, I have to admit that I decided to support Cruz rather reluctantly. When I decided he was my guy - probably 2 months ago or so - I had a problem with him seeming like a sneaky little prick... Like some two face jerk off who would say one thing to your face then go off and talk bad about you to other people. I am not exactly sure what about him makes me feel this way. On paper he is a good choice. But, he is a spin doctor. Oh, and he called McConnell a liar on the Senate floor (he is a liar but protocol dictates against this sort of thing), the sneaky little prick.

But, I have made my decision and I am all in now. A little political gamesmanship is not enough at this point to deter me. However, just to be clear, I will support and vote for any of them in the general election.

oh and you know this how? you're a fly on the walls of the Obama administation?

It's fairly well known.

FT_15.07.23_UnauthImmigrants.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back