March For Trump Bus Tour in South Carolina Now

Nice to see citizens behaving like citizens!

He will be out of office in January, taking a month off and starting his next fund raising scam in March for trump? He cannot start a charity because he cannot be trusted with charity money anymore, but can skim off a PAC as long as you will feed him.

Cultists are some strange people.

Idiots who can't fathom the reason normal, well-adjusted people are attracted to Trump, are even stranger people. Admit it: You don't have a clue how he beat the "most intelligent woman in the world", do you?

I'll give you a little hint: It had nothing to do with "Russians" or "election fraud."

Cultists are some strange people.

Idiots who can't fathom the reason normal, well-adjusted people are attracted to Trump, are even stranger people. Admit it: You don't have a clue how he beat the "most intelligent woman in the world", do you?

I'll give you a little hint: It had nothing to do with "Russians" or "election fraud."
The insane always feel they are the sane and well-adjusted. Then, they go on a murder spree, which is why they defend the Second Amendment over all other constitutional rights.

Nice to see citizens behaving like citizens!

The Mo'Fos have disenfranchised us , caused serious injury , have refused to let us access the courts to obtain a redress of our grievances yet we have not "PEACEFULLY " burned any city down, we have not entered a WalMart in order to steal and Loot nor murdered any of our compatriots.

Last edited:
Oh my god this is too funny. On the side of the bus they have a picture of Donald Trump with a little baby size fist.

BBF3D7BF-2B4C-4438-894F-C60768A5E1D8.jpeg
and most of the people walking around in the background aren’t even wearing a mask. This is just another Covid spreader event. Another Ronafest

Oh my god this is too funny. On the side of the bus they have a picture of Donald Trump with a little baby size fist.

BBF3D7BF-2B4C-4438-894F-C60768A5E1D8.jpeg
and most of the people walking around in the background aren’t even wearing a mask. This is just another Covid spreader event. Another Ronafest

^^^^^SAD^^^^^^

Idiots focused on trivial things, while our country is being wrecked.

My ONLY comfort is that YOU will also have to live in the country you have created.

Dig deep.

Grifters gonna grift. And sheep gonna get grifted. A few evil men are delighted that so many Trump cultists will pay money to be lied to.

Bus tours and rallies? Not a big draw in December. Good luck with a DC rally.

You are the only one thst did not come on here and fart in his thread dude. :2up:

Who's thread?....

Shouters.duke u and contumaciois just joined you as not doing thst as well,I’m sure your catching on now.lol

I don't know what your talking about and I don't care what Shouter and duke u think. I'm not on line all day and night and I don't see every thread or post nor do I always have time to post and respond.....nothing personal....

View attachment 423688and most of the people walking around in the background aren’t even wearing a mask. This is just another Covid spreader event. Another Ronafest
Funny the hypocrisy you biden trolls always spread,anytime the non brainwashed sheep who are awake that understands covid is a hoax,at a trump rally they are spreaders,meanwhile biden fans gather in celebrate in the thousands when the media announced him as winner and they are not spreaders.oh and you are clueless that a mask is as effective as preventing from someone spreading it as it is hitting mike Tyson with a fly swatted expecting to hurt him.the original tree went to the trump rally in dc whetted there were over a million people there,neither him or ANY of his friends got sick,gee could thst be because covid is a hoax? :uhoh3: :cuckoo: Beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet. :uhoh3:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back