March, Dr. Roy Spencer

The global-average lower tropospheric temperature continues to be quite warm: +0.65 deg. C for March, 2010. This is about the same as January. Global average sea surface temperatures (not shown) remain high.

MARCH 2010 UAH Global Temperature Update: +0.65 deg. C Roy Spencer, Ph. D.

Dude seriously, what the f_ck ever..... It means squat. So its warm right now, it was cold before and you cried about it being no evidence against AGW. So now once more I will use your sides argument. Now listen very carefully...

The Weather (short term) has nothing to do with over all Climate (long term)...

Got it?

What else would one expect from gslack? Perhaps you are ignorant enough to not understand just who Dr. Roy Spencer is?

What else would one expect from gslack? Perhaps you are ignorant enough to not understand just who Dr. Roy Spencer is?

Perhaps I am smart enough to realize I do not care...

Remember,

The current weather has nothing to do with over all climate.

The Weather (short term) has nothing to do with over all Climate (long term)...
-----------------------------

LOL!!! Tell that to the AGW deniers. Everytime there'e a cold snap they want to call Gore!!!

The global-average lower tropospheric temperature continues to be quite warm: +0.65 deg. C for March, 2010. This is about the same as January. Global average sea surface temperatures (not shown) remain high.

MARCH 2010 UAH Global Temperature Update: +0.65 deg. C Roy Spencer, Ph. D.

Dude seriously, what the f_ck ever..... It means squat. So its warm right now, it was cold before and you cried about it being no evidence against AGW.
Except it wasn't COLD it was WET. This was actually the 5th warmest winter in the history of direct instrument measurement.

All winter it was the deniers on this board who, with every snowfall, were equating snow with cold and claiming that the snowfall proved we were experiencing record cold and we were starting in a new ice age for the last 15 years.
Remember?

get-file.php

Perhaps you are ignorant enough to not understand just who Dr. Roy Spencer is?
Perhaps you are stupid enough not to accept the reality that appeal to authority is a logical fallacy.
Except, of course, when DittoTards do it.

August 9, 2007
RUSH: I got a note here from our official climatologist Roy Spencer, University of Alabama at Huntsville. He is a genuine scientist and has been doing some research and he released the research today in Geophysical Research Letters.

Mar 20, 2008
RUSH: As you know, the official climatologist of this program is Dr. Roy Spencer at the University of Alabama at Huntsville

February 2, 2010
RUSH: I just got a flash from our official climatologist here at the EIB Network, Dr. Roy Spencer (University of Alabama-Huntsville)

April, CrusaderFrank

I'm still waiting for one repeatable laboratory experiment that can demonstrate the instantaneous, cataclysmic changes that occur when you increase CO2 from 280 to 500PPM.

A very interesting scientific experiment is exactly what we are presently doing with the Earth's atmosphere. The science concerning the effects of GHGs is straight forward, and now we are confirming that science. If a couple of billion people die during the experiment, what the hell. Ol' Frank will have had his answers.

A very interesting scientific experiment is exactly what we are presently doing with the Earth's atmosphere. The science concerning the effects of GHGs is straight forward, and now we are confirming that science. If a couple of billion people die during the experiment, what the hell. Ol' Frank will have had his answers.

What total bullshit.

The one and only reason why you're incapable of demonstrating in the lab the condition you're hypothesizing (deminimus increases in Earth's atmospheric trace element CO2 causes immediate, cataclysmic and irreversible changes in the climate), is that your hypothesis sucks ass.

The only way "a couple of billion people die" is when everything north of the Ohio River goes under 600 feet of ice again like it was 14,000 years ago.

Strawman. And a stupid one to boot.

don't be so hard on yourself; somebody has to be on the left side of the bell curve. :thup:

now, this-this is a really stupid strawman. it's nice to see you grow into your role.

Forum List

Back