March 21st shall be remembered as.......

What's scary to me is now we're not "dependent" on the "government", but thanks to a horrible "health reform bill" we've been sold off to health care companies via their little "mandate". It's like a kick in the face to actual leftists even. We're "dependent" on the people Obama blames for the health care crisis... big bad insurance companies. Kind of like how we bailed out wall street because we "depend" on them... and the wall street idiots that caused the problem are still running the federal reserve and banking system. People say our government is trying to push a "welfare state" on us all, I disagree. The way I see it the government is on welfare itself. Damn shame.

Last edited:
I think, since Democrats smoke more, drink more, eat fattier foods, exercise less, etc..... they will have more of a reason to curse Sunday's vote than Republicans.

I think, since Democrats smoke more, drink more, eat fattier foods, exercise less, etc..... they will have more of a reason to curse Sunday's vote than Republicans.

Don't forget..this bill does not have the support of the majority of the people.

The majority of the supporters, the ones who saddled us with it, will not be affected AT ALL.

Forum List

Back