Zone1 Marcel Lefebvre spoke truth to power, was falsely excommunicated, stood his ground

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
Lefebvre's story is amazing...

he spoke truth to the Church hierarchy (which was actually the fake church). He stood his ground when they excommunicated him (and today they can't bring themselves to excommunicate a known promoter of abortion like Pelousi!!!!!!!)

He refused to accept the anti-Christian changes in the Church that took place @ the Vatican II Council.

They called him a schizmatic, and yet he never broke from the Church like Luther did in the 1500s. Luther was excommunicated, rightly so. He DID break from the Church... dividing the seamless Church of Christ into Protestant/Catholic. Now we have over 60,000 different "Christian denominations" when Christ only founded ONE Church. But Lefebvre did not do anything of the sort..

Then Vatican II divided the Church again... and Lefebvre said NO to that. And thank God he did or we would have lost the traditional Mass.

A lot of people do not know this (I didn't either until a few days ago) but the "new Mass" so called took out any reference in the Mass of Hell. (There were other changes also..)

No wonder no one believes in Hell anymore, to speak of...

Last edited:
Lefebvre's story is amazing...

he spoke truth to the Church hierarchy (which was actually the fake church). He stood his ground when they excommunicated him (and today they can't bring themselves to excommunicate a known promoter of abortion like Pelousi!!!!!!!)

He refused to accept the anti-Christian changes in the Church that took place @ the Vatican II Council.

They called him a schizmatic, and yet he never broke from the Church like Luther did in the 1500s. Luther was excommunicated, rightly so. He DID break from the Church... dividing the seamless Church of Christ into Protestant/Catholic. Now we have over 60,000 different "Christian denominations" when Christ only founded ONE Church. But Lefebvre did not do anything of the sort..

But then Vatican II divided the Church again... and Lefebvre said NO to that. And thank God he did or we would have lost the traditional Mass.

A lot of people do not know this (I didn't either until a few days ago) but the "new Mass" so called took out any reference in the Mass of Hell. (There were other changes also..)

No wonder no one believes in Hell anymore, to speak of...
I noticed you attempted to place "Church of Christ" into your comments. There is no mention in the formal and legal name of the Roman Catholic Church, "The Church of Christ." I know you want to try and make it seem that the RCC is the one true church, but the RCC didn't do the one thing God said to do. Do all things in Christ's name. Couldn't even name the Church in Christ's name. Nice try 909. But, Christ did not found the RCC Church. Constantine helped with that.

I noticed you attempted to place "Church of Christ" into your comments. There is no mention in the formal and legal name of the Roman Catholic Church, "The Church of Christ." I know you want to try and make it seem that the RCC is the one true church, but the RCC didn't do the one thing God said to do. Do all things in Christ's name. Couldn't even name the Church in Christ's name. Nice try 909. But, Christ did not found the RCC Church. Constantine helped with that.
a person in a sick, demonic cult tells me something about Christ...

whatever..

the Catholic Church is the one Christ founded

is that clear enough?

rightnow909, you aren't being consistent. If you believe the Catholic Church is the one true Church you can't support a runaway bishop like Lefebvre.

of course some only admire bratty little know-nothings like Greta Thunberg and think they are far more brave in "speaking truth to power" .

I dunno... If people knew as I do all or even some of the evil in the NO "church"... they would admire Lefebvre quite a bit...

Bugnini belonged to a secret society that hates the Catholic Church and yet has its members join it so as to destroy it from within.. and he wass somehow in charge of changing the liturgy..???!!!

which makes you at least begin to wonder about Paul VI... I think the latter was also in that same CAtholic hating group

rightnow909, you aren't being consistent. If you believe the Catholic Church is the one true Church you can't support a runaway bishop like Lefebvre.
ha ha... that's funny.

it was not the Bishop (Lefebvre) who is a "runaway" but Vatican II and all its evil promoters..

Vatican II isn't the problem it was the reaction of individual Catholics to Vatican II that is the problem. Things will swing back around in time, which you would understand if you were a believing Catholic.

a person in a sick, demonic cult tells me something about Christ...

whatever..

the Catholic Church is the one Christ founded

is that clear enough?
No, Constantine founded the RCC. I am authorized by Jesus Christ as a High Priest in his one true Church to educate you on his full Gospel. I answered your questions completely. Now what?

No, Constantine founded the RCC. I am authorized by Jesus Christ as a High Priest in his one true Church to educate you on his full Gospel. I answered your questions completely. Now what?
you've been lied to about the RCC

but that is nothing new. Most protestants are

I guess you will find the truth when you meet the Judge in the end... hopefully you find the Truth before then... your eternal destination depends on it..

you've been lied to about the RCC

but that is nothing new. Most protestants are

I guess you will find the truth when you meet the Judge in the end... hopefully you find the Truth before then... your eternal destination depends on it..
I've already met the Judge.

Forum List

Back