Mar-a-Lago warrant judge attacked Trump on Facebook

As much as I hate to be fair to Joe Biden, he didn’t get us into a proxy war with Russia. For once Biden did the right thing by helping a friendly, somewhat democratic, country defend itself in the face of a second unprovoked invasion by Putin’s Russia.
Thats exactly what he did. We have sent them billions in money and weapons. And now we have advisors there.
This would have been over long ago if we never got involved.
Its a proxy war.

Details here:

The judge also has a private blog which investigators hope to access to uncover more hostility toward Trump.

Was the warrant shopped to this judge due to his public animosity toward Trump?

Should Judge Reinhart have removed/recused himself from this process?

Have elite Democrats now reached the point where they believe any action, no matter how repugnant or lawless, is justified by their hatred of Trump?

How badly will 8/8 blow up in the faces of elite Democrats like Reinhart who believe they're above the law?
Reinhart stated in his previous recusal that he could not be impartial with Trump. HIs hatred was so profound that he was not able to perform his judicial duties without prejudice. This means the warrant that he signed is worthless as his prejudices would not allow him to see faults in the warrant and its illegality.

Details here:

The judge also has a private blog which investigators hope to access to uncover more hostility toward Trump.

Have elite Democrats now reached the point where they believe any action, no matter how repugnant or lawless, is justified by their hatred of Trump?

How badly will 8/8 blow up in the faces of elite Democrats like Reinhart who believe they're above the law?
After this, someone needs to;

Details here:

Judge gots TDS too:abgg2q.jpg:Fucking idiots

What does this have to do with anything?

This judge make a remark that Trump wasn't worthy. I think many, many people would think the same. It's not like a very uncommon thought.

To claim this judge is going after Trump because of that one tweet is ridiculous.

John Lewis did a lot for the US, Trump... well, he's done a lot of negative for the country.
You are the idiot that brought Lewis in on the thread, so don’t get pissed because others take off on your stupid post. Next time stick to the subject.

I would say that it's impossible to separate Democrats and Republicans as to who is the most dangerous.
They work in tandem. One side does something and the other side reacts to this in an equally stunningly stupid manner.

Both sides are trying to prove the other side is ridiculous bad, and also keep their own side happy with nonsense that makes no sense.
I generally agree, but 2016 changed everything.

But when/if the Democrats stop behaving like deranged fascists, I'll stop pointing out that they are.

As much as I hate to be fair to Joe Biden, he didn’t get us into a proxy war with Russia. For once Biden did the right thing by helping a friendly, somewhat democratic, country defend itself in the face of a second unprovoked invasion by Putin’s Russia.
^ This is lunacy; you're saying down is up.

We're in a proxy war with Russia, and Biden is balls deep in it.

I generally agree, but 2016 changed everything.

But when/if the Democrats stop behaving like deranged fascists, I'll stop pointing out that they are.

But you only point out that Democrats are, when Republicans act like "fascists" too.

Thats exactly what he did. We have sent them billions in money and weapons. And now we have advisors there.
This would have been over long ago if we never got involved.
Its a proxy war.
Yup.

Reinhart stated in his previous recusal that he could not be impartial with Trump. HIs hatred was so profound that he was not able to perform his judicial duties without prejudice. This means the warrant that he signed is worthless as his prejudices would not allow him to see faults in the warrant and its illegality.
Perxactly.

The judge was commending John Lewis, not disparaging Trump.
He was doing both.
Any sane judge would approve a search warrant where top secret documents were stored insecurely, otherwise it would betray national security.
He needed to recuse himself as he'd done previously.

He needs removed from the bench.

But you only point out that Democrats are, when Republicans act like "fascists" too.
Well...

I'm not a fan of either party, but 2016 turned Democrats into deranged zombies.

If they calm down, I will, or if the Republicans get as bad, I'll definitely start screeching about that.

He was doing both.

He needed to recuse himself as he'd done previously.

He needs removed from the bench.
if you have to go back nearly six years to find one thing, it looks like just nothing.
Also, its just a search warrant. Every judge would have approved it, since its critical for national security.

Well...

I'm not a fan of either party, but 2016 turned Democrats into deranged zombies.

If they calm down, I will, or if the Republicans get as bad, I'll definitely start screeching about that.

And the Republicans had a dude as president who simply didn't give a flying fuck about the law, about democracy, about anything that has made the US a secure society.

I hear the "deranged zombies" from the right, if you can't hear them, must be you're not listening.

if you have to go back nearly six years to find one thing, it looks like just nothing.
So much a nothing that he previously recused himself; odd...
Also, its just a search warrant.
An honest man has nothing to hide!

The Constitution is crap!
Every judge would have approved it, since its critical for national security.
He needed to recuse himself, as previously.

And the Republicans had a dude as president who simply didn't give a flying fuck about the law, about democracy, about anything that has made the US a secure society.
Nixon?

Bush II?
I hear the "deranged zombies" from the right, if you can't hear them, must be you're not listening.
All the way across the Atlantic? :eek:

Angry & irrational at times, but not Democrat-level deranged.

Forum List

Back