Mar-a-Lago warrant judge attacked Trump on Facebook

Yes, they have.

They remind me of G. Gordon Liddy, the former FBI agent who was the planner and operational commander of a gang of dirty tricksters who were caught burglarizing the Democratic Party headquarters in the Watergate Hotel, after committing a string of other politically motivated crimes. He stated in his book that he would have stopped at nothing to ensure that Nixon won re-election in 1972.

His justification was that in 1972, the American people were in a war with forces out to destroy it, and in a war you do whatever it takes to win. That was the flaw in his reasoning. The 1972 election was not a war, and the Democrats were not an anti-American enemy, they were the opposing political party.

The Democrats of today have also lost sight of America as a Democratic Republic. Rather than ask themselves why Trump was able to get more votes, as a political neophyte, than a lifelong professional politician, and seeking to address their own weaknesses, they have spent about six years using the power of the federal government in trying to destroy him so that they don't have to face that kind of loss again.
^ Thread win.

This judge - the subject of the thread - needed to recuse himself, full stop.

And that's just based on what we know so far - the investigation into him is ongoing.

You didn't answer my question.
I doubt there's any judge, except one who shuts the whole thing down, that you'd be happy with. Simple as.

You didn't answer my question.
Your question isn't relevant & btw...

I'm not a Trump supporter, though after 8/8, I will now vote for him in 2024.

Again:

This judge needed to recuse himself.

Full stop.
I doubt there's any judge, except one who shuts the whole thing down, that you'd be happy with.
246 years & this is unprecedented.

That this Trump-hating hack approved an unprecedented act as outrageous as this is, well, outrageous.
Simple as.
Not sure what this means.

The Judge Magistrate's wife is some big time Republican in the State and appointed by Rick Scott for her position....

You shop courts, for the chance of a judge you want, if you can, with your case.

In this case though, the court and judge could not be shopped, because the search warrant had to be filed in Palm Beach County, southern District federal court, because that is where Trump's home is....
Link us up to her signing off on this warrant.

Again:

Full stop.

That this Trump-hating hack approved an unprecedented act as outrageous as this is, well, outrageous.

Good thing about this forum is the search function. Unfortunately you only joined after the presidential election, but still, enough evidence you're lying.

"
Are you an idiot, a troll or a Democrat?

Because you'd have to be at least one of these to spew this garbage."

"Man - liberals sure do love their monstrous war criminals..."

"
This is all Trump's fault!

Even Demented Joe - greatest president EVER - can't undo the damage Trump has done!!!!

Orange Man EVIL!!!!!!!!"

"
MASSIVE fraud, as in all US elections, but horrendously bad in 2020.

But sure - let's move on.

Whatever that means."

Nah, you've always been a Trump supporter.

Good thing about this forum is the search function. Unfortunately you only joined after the presidential election, but still, enough evidence you're lying.

"
Are you an idiot, a troll or a Democrat?

Because you'd have to be at least one of these to spew this garbage."

"Man - liberals sure do love their monstrous war criminals..."

"
This is all Trump's fault!

Even Demented Joe - greatest president EVER - can't undo the damage Trump has done!!!!

Orange Man EVIL!!!!!!!!"

"
MASSIVE fraud, as in all US elections, but horrendously bad in 2020.

But sure - let's move on.

Whatever that means."

Nah, you've always been a Trump supporter.
I despise both parties, but recognize how profoundly dangerous the Democrats have become, yes.

But I'm flattered by your extreme interest, if disappointed that you can't cite a single example of my supporting Trump, but rather only my mocking Democrat derangement/fascist extremism.

That you can't distinguish between the two doesn't speak well for you, btw. :(

I despise both parties, but recognize how profoundly dangerous the Democrats have become, yes.

But I'm flattered by your extreme interest, if disappointed that you can't cite a single example of my supporting Trump, but rather only my mocking Democrat derangement/fascist extremism.

That you can't distinguish between the two doesn't speak well for you, btw. :(

My word.
So you haven't recognized how dangerous the Republicans have become?

Er......

The Dems and Reps can be distinguished. It's like looking at two different turds. One is runny, the other is a solid, one is dark brown, the other is light brown, one is long and thin, the other is just a splat.

But they're both turds.

1660176080829.png

Spackle?

Cumberbund?
So you haven't recognized how dangerous the Republicans have become?
The Republicans were extremely dangerous during the Bush II years.

Since 2016, the Democrats have exceeded even that lunatic era in their dangerous fascism.
That's your word???? :eek:
The Dems and Reps can be distinguished. It's like looking at two different turds.
Concur.

But one is far more disease-riddled at the moment.
One is runny, the other is a solid, one is dark brown, the other is light brown, one is long and thin, the other is just a splat.

But they're both turds.
Concur, but see above.

Spackle?

Cumberbund?

The Republicans were extremely dangerous during the Bush II years.

Since 2016, the Democrats have exceeded even that lunatic era in their dangerous fascism.

That's your word???? :eek:

Concur.

But one is far more disease-riddled at the moment.

Concur, but see above.

I would say that it's impossible to separate Democrats and Republicans as to who is the most dangerous.
They work in tandem. One side does something and the other side reacts to this in an equally stunningly stupid manner.

Both sides are trying to prove the other side is ridiculous bad, and also keep their own side happy with nonsense that makes no sense.

What does this have to do with anything?

This judge make a remark that Trump wasn't worthy. I think many, many people would think the same. It's not like a very uncommon thought.

To claim this judge is going after Trump because of that one tweet is ridiculous.

John Lewis did a lot for the US, Trump... well, he's done a lot of negative for the country.
Trump did a good job of exposing the existence of Authoritarian sycophants like you.

We know your goal is control.

Again:

Full stop.

This is so important and worth repeating. Again, I was not going to vote Trump again in the primary, but DeSantis if we ran. But now--I'm on the Trump Train. The Democrats positioned this as Trump v. the entire Deep State. I hope Trump has cooler heads around him to help him play this well. So far, it seems he's going well.

So true bro! Thank gawd the proxy war with russia he got us into doesnt count as an invasion, right? :lol:
As much as I hate to be fair to Joe Biden, he didn’t get us into a proxy war with Russia. For once Biden did the right thing by helping a friendly, somewhat democratic, country defend itself in the face of a second unprovoked invasion by Putin’s Russia.

Let the character assassination of the magistrate judge who signed off on the search begin. It's classic Trumpery.
A Prog and their extremist judges. They make laws from their own legislation and do not interpret them. Endless hacks installed by the Progs over many years. Ready to be activated for the agendas.

New Topics

Forum List

Back