Map of "TRUMP'S AMERICA" versus Map of "Hillary's AMERICA"...pretty interesting!

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/11/16/us/politics/the-two-americas-of-2016.html?_r=0

TRUMP'S AMERICA:

trump-Artboard_8.png

Hillary's America:
clinton_v2-Artboard_6.png

Seems as if all the populated areas are gone from Trump's map. Cities along the east and west coast, major cities in the interior, chunks of the retirement communities in the southwest. But he got Appalachia, the wheat belt and the western Rockies.

Seems as if all the populated areas are gone from Trump's map. Cities along the east and west coast, major cities in the interior, chunks of the retirement communities in the southwest. But he got Appalachia, the wheat belt and the western Rockies.
he got a bunch of land with fewer citizens

Look at all the coastal elitists who wanted Hillary.

Dems, please keep ignoring the "FLYOVER STATES"....nothing there but stupid racists...no need to ever have anything to do with those deplorables!

Yep, he got over 60 million votes from where no one lives. Makes sense.

And yet he lost the popular vote total. There are more people living on three blocks in Brooklyn than live in my county in Ohio.

if they let electors vote how their populous in the voting district voted, we'd have 30 to 40% of those blue cities. in red....and sparing parts of the red countryside in blue

It would be fascinating to compare murder and welfare rates.

And yet he lost the popular vote total. There are more people living on three blocks in Brooklyn than live in my county in Ohio.

When I lived in Ohio, I lived in Franklin county.

Take a lot of Brooklyn to out populate that

he got a bunch of land with fewer citizens
A lot fewer shitholes, for sure.
yeah. You're right. The Omaha Symphony Orchestra really knows its Mozart. Not like symphonies in Boston, New York and Philadelphia. And the local cuisine in Topeka rocks! Unlike food found in D.C. or Baltimore or Miami. The fashion trends in Salt Lake City got nothing on L.A. or San Francisco. The museums in Helena Montana are vastly superior to the ones you might be lucky enough to find in Manhattan.

I got my degree at The Ohio State University. There were 58,000 students there at that time in the mid 1970s. Brooklyn has a population of 3.2 million.

I wonder why that little boy ptbwforever keeps following me around this board tacking a "funny" rating to my posts? Is he trying to learn something? Can he not express an opinion? Is he actually shy rather than 'proud to be white forever'? And, 'forever'. Does he live in fear that he might catch some ethnicity?

I got my degree at The Ohio State University. There were 58,000 students there at that time in the mid 1970s. Brooklyn has a population of 3.2 million.

Spent many a pleasant evening at the Heidleberg and the Bier Stube

He went to where the factories left, and the dumb men in Ohio who worked at the Steel Mills (use to) said they voted for Trump, even though he buys and bought steel from China. I hope they are not waiting for their jobs to return. He also went to Detroit were Ford and Gm left , and they are not coming back.

yeah. You're right. The Omaha Symphony Orchestra really knows its Mozart. Not like symphonies in Boston, New York and Philadelphia. And the local cuisine in Topeka rocks! Unlike food found in D.C. or Baltimore or Miami. The fashion trends in Salt Lake City got nothing on L.A. or San Francisco. The museums in Helena Montana are vastly superior to the ones you might be lucky enough to find in Manhattan.
Salt Lake City voted for Hillary. That alone would make you an idiot if your weren't already.

Forum List

Back