Maobama got it wrong again

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
He really shouldn't have gone down the road of the auto bail out by mirepresenting Romneys stated opinion. He said Romney didn't advocate any government help, which in reality is untrue. But when has he allowed truth to stand in the way of good propaganda.

As proof of this point I give a quote from Mits 2008 oped on the subject:

"The American auto industry is vital to our national interest as an employer and as a hub for manufacturing. A managed bankruptcy may be the only path to the fundamental restructuring the industry needs. It would permit the companies to shed excess labor, pension and real estate costs. The federal government should provide guarantees for post-bankruptcy financing and assure car buyers that their warranties are not at risk."

Mitt Romney - TARP and GM

This is exctly what Mit said he said.

He really shouldn't have gone down the road of the auto bail out by mirepresenting Romneys stated opinion. He said Romney didn't advocate any government help, which in reality is untrue. But when has he allowed truth to stand in the way of good propaganda.

"The American auto industry is vital to our national interest as an employer and as a hub for manufacturing. A managed bankruptcy may be the only path to the fundamental restructuring the industry needs. It would permit the companies to shed excess labor, pension and real estate costs. The federal government should provide guarantees for post-bankruptcy financing and assure car buyers that their warranties are not at risk."

You're assuming some company would have invested in the car industry. EVEN BAIN SAID NO. If government hadn't stepped in there would be no car industry. Romney pointed out that Bush felt the same as Obama. Bush and Obama were right. Romney was wrong. Bush was only right because he was terrified of the being the president who not only brought down the economy but ended the car industry.

You're assuming some company would have invested in the car industry. EVEN BAIN SAID NO. If government hadn't stepped in there would be no car industry. Romney pointed out that Bush felt the same as Obama. Bush and Obama were right. Romney was wrong. Bush was only right because he was terrified of the being the president who not only brought down the economy but ended the car industry.

Your making claims based on assumptions you can't prove, on the other hand, Maobama made a claim that was false and doubled down when Mitt tried to correct him.

Crickets, I would have thought the commiecrats would be jumping in to defend their dear leader. I guess this means he really serewed up.

if the left can say obama mentioned terrorism in the rose garden

and then come back and parsec mitt's words on saving the auto industry they better

go back and revisit the rose garden comments

btw the wh is already back treading on barry's sequestration comment

Last edited:
if the left can say obama mentioned terrorism in the rose garden

and then come back and parsec mitt's words on saving the auto industry they better

go back and revisit the rose garden comments

btw the wh is already back treading on barry's sequestration comment

Maobamabots tend to believe anything they're told, must be a bitch to be them.

How soon will the media be fact checking the debate? I don't think they want to tell.
Romney 10
Obama 0

You bet.

You don't think Barry wants any thinking person to figure that his bale out was all about the UAW now do you? He can cut it any way he likes but it still stinks.

Hell. GM took our tax dollars and went bankrupt anyway.

Of course Barry could give a fuck about out hardearned tax dollars.

I liked it when Romney said let's let the fact checkers sort this one out. Obama is a lying SOB.

Forum List

Back