Many questions remain about 9/11 as we near the 18th anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
cdc.jpg

He told me to put my hands in the air as he got on his knees and fondled my balls.

They were fighting for our freedoms, they said.

Not a single question listed in the OP.

Why are most Americans so stupid they trust the government they know always lies to them, but suddenly they all fall in line and believe the lies about 9/11 ?
Why is this in 'Conspiracy Theories?'

I posted it here.
Generally speaking,all sites will have
a 'closet section' like this for anything the mainstream establishment deems
damaging to their PR. It's an algorithm thing now- regressing to hemp paper Pony Express news
will be the next trend, once the SHTF and Big Brother goes all in..

Last edited:
12 minute physics lesson for the uninformed.

“NIST carried its analysis to the point where the buildings reached global instability. At this point, because of the magnitude of deflections and the number of failures occurring, the computer models are not able to converge on a solution…. We are unable to provide a full explanation of the total collapse.” — p. 3-4, NIST Response to Request for Correction...

Based on Newton’s Third Law of Motion, which states that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, we know there would have been a deceleration of WTC 1’s upper section if it had impacted and crushed the intact structure below it. The absence of deceleration is incontrovertible proof that another force (i.e., explosives) must have been responsible for destroying the lower structure before the upper section reached it.

https://www.ae911truth.org/evidence/nea ... celeration

Why is this in 'Conspiracy Theories?'
Why is water wet?
A better question is why is your brain wet, but we know it's from the gallons of cheap Russian vodka you've been guzzling all your life.
Everyone's brain is wet. If it wasn't, they would be dead.
Thank you, Professor Squiddly Diddley.

Just as a general fyi, I seldom drink, and never to excess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back