Manufacturing higher than expected in June. Private Pay rolls up in June and May.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
1) Manufacturing higher than expected in June.

2) Private Payrolls to rise by 2.7 million May revised upward 5.2 million

Soooooo......the democrat party is going to have to reclose the cities and states they control, and they will have to find another reason to send in antifa and black lives matter to burn, loot and kill in primarily black neighborhoods.........a recovering economy is not what the democrat party wants for the country......

The Institute for Supply Management’s index of manufacturing activity jumped 9.5 percentage points to 52.6 in June. The gauge of new orders rose 24.6 points to 56.4, the largest ever monthly increase. The production component of the index also rose by more than 24 points to 57.3.

The Purchasing Managers Index is constructed from the results of surveys of executives in manufacturing businesses.

Economists had expected a reading of 49, with the highest estimate in those surveyed by Econoday 51.5. June’s score was the best since April of 2019.

U.S. private payrolls increased by 2.369 million in June, the ADP National Employment Report showed on Wednesday.

Data for May was revised up to show a 3.065 million rise in payrolls, instead of the previous estimate of a 2.76 decline.

1) Manufacturing higher than expected in June.

2) Private Payrolls to rise by 2.7 million May revised upward 5.2 million

Soooooo......the democrat party is going to have to reclose the cities and states they control, and they will have to find another reason to send in antifa and black lives matter to burn, loot and kill in primarily black neighborhoods.........a recovering economy is not what the democrat party wants for the country......

The Institute for Supply Management’s index of manufacturing activity jumped 9.5 percentage points to 52.6 in June. The gauge of new orders rose 24.6 points to 56.4, the largest ever monthly increase. The production component of the index also rose by more than 24 points to 57.3.

The Purchasing Managers Index is constructed from the results of surveys of executives in manufacturing businesses.

Economists had expected a reading of 49, with the highest estimate in those surveyed by Econoday 51.5. June’s score was the best since April of 2019.

U.S. private payrolls increased by 2.369 million in June, the ADP National Employment Report showed on Wednesday.

Data for May was revised up to show a 3.065 million rise in payrolls, instead of the previous estimate of a 2.76 decline.

Yep, I had to take a short trip today. Trucks all over the highway, UPS running around like chickens with their heads cutoff, I'm waiting for my Amazon order; probably slower because of all the orders, it's just like it was out there before the Wuhan flu.

I keep in touch with a couple of my former coworkers. They tell me they are fairly busy, just not back to normal quite yet. However when I went to Sam's club two weeks ago, no Charmin toilet paper, no toilet bowl cleaner, no paper towels either. I use Brawny towels, and even my grocery store didn't have that brand whereas they always used to have it in stock.

I have to give credit to the extra fed contribution to unemployment checks. Many people had more money not working than when they were working, so they are spending. When people spend, it puts people to work. In fact I read an article in my local news that people in our state are complaining about all the fireworks being shot off. People have the extra money to buy them this year. Usually in my area, very few people blow those off. Now it's like everywhere.

Forum List

Back