Man’s throat slit, woman choked and 48 charged at ‘Redneck Rave’ in Kentucky

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020

A “Redneck Rave” in Kentucky got rowdy, with reports of a man’s throat slit, a woman choked in a fight over a blanket and a man impaled on a branch.

Forty-eight people were charged, 14 arrested and others were injured in a list bizarre accidents at a five-day festival in Mammoth Cave billed as “the biggest country event you’ll ever go to,” according to WNKY.

When deputies set up a traffic stop outside of the event, they made an arrest on the first stop — finding meth and marijuana during a search, the sheriff told the newspaper. Two of the passengers had active arrest warrants, he added.

“We were like ‘well, this doesn’t bode well for the weekend,’” Doyle reportedly said.

There were six felony charges in total and 30 of the charges were on drugs and alcohol, according to WNKY. Sixty-three traffic citations were also issued, the report said.

------

I bet it was the Antifa & the FBI. :eusa_shifty:

A “Redneck Rave” in Kentucky got rowdy, with reports of a man’s throat slit, a woman choked in a fight over a blanket and a man impaled on a branch.

Forty-eight people were charged, 14 arrested and others were injured in a list bizarre accidents at a five-day festival in Mammoth Cave billed as “the biggest country event you’ll ever go to,” according to WNKY.

When deputies set up a traffic stop outside of the event, they made an arrest on the first stop — finding meth and marijuana during a search, the sheriff told the newspaper. Two of the passengers had active arrest warrants, he added.

“We were like ‘well, this doesn’t bode well for the weekend,’” Doyle reportedly said.

There were six felony charges in total and 30 of the charges were on drugs and alcohol, according to WNKY. Sixty-three traffic citations were also issued, the report said.

------

Isn't this a duplicate from yesterday?

------

No telling what those fools are up to, the state and home of Daniel Boone.

------

Weren't there 20,000 people attending this rave?

Inbed trailer trash.

These folks and the BLM's and Antifa's of this world have more in common than they actually think.
You are correct

Thanks to liberal poison such as welfare and drugs lower class whites are very little different and certainly no better than black people in the hood who suffer from the same problem

I despair over the cultural decline in America

------

A Rave insinuates illegal drugs. Get a bucket of water from the mountain creek.

Inbed trailer trash.

These folks and the BLM's and Antifa's of this world have more in common than they actually think.
You are correct

Thanks to liberal poison such as welfare and drugs lower class whites are very little different and certainly no better than black people in the hood who suffer from the same problem

I despair over the cultural decline in America

Drink some dandilion wine or moonshine. That'll make you feel better.

Or it'll make you die. One of the two.

I'm pretty sure I had an out of body experience after beer and moonshine at a party once.

It was awesome!

Last edited:

------

I said NOTHING about that.. just that 20,000 attended.

------

How surprising.

------

I said NOTHING about that.. just that 20,000 attended.
We lived so deep in the holler, we had to pump the sunshine in.

------

I've worked a few country western festivals.

Those people aren't civilized.

They just love their beer. They drink it from the start of the day to the end. They get violent and disgusting. As in men would urinate anywhere but in the rest rooms. Seriously. Anywhere.

The last one I did I emailed my editor to tell him that I will never work one of those festivals again. Ever. Which caused fall out because the musicians wanted me there.

I'm so not surprised with what I read in that article. That is normal for a country western festival.

------

Bet McConnell was there trying to get votes from all the republicans

------

They just love their beer. They drink it from the start of the day to the end. They get violent and disgusting. As in men would urinate anywhere but in the rest rooms. Seriously. Anywhere.

The last one I did I emailed my editor to tell him that I will never work one of those festivals again. Ever. Which caused fall out because the musicians wanted me there.

I'm so not surprised with what I read in that article. That is normal for a country western festival.
Please don't let the bad gatherings speak for the rest of the ones that happen at all. I've been to plenty of them where no problems ever took place and its because they were alcohol free which of course is what makes all the difference.

God bless you always!!!

Holly (day one fan of country who won't drink just anything)

------

Please don't let the bad gatherings speak for the rest of the ones that happen at all. I've been to plenty of them where no problems ever took place and its because they were alcohol free which of course is what makes all the difference.

God bless you always!!!

Holly (day one fan of country who won't drink just anything)

I've covered several country music concerts. I've covered several country music festivals.

The concerts inside a venue aren't as bad as the outdoor festivals. However, it's a completely different audience and attendees from a rock concert or even a heavy metal concert. I will gladly cover a rock and heavy metal concert. The people at those concerts are civilized.

The people at a country western concert or festival aren't civilized. Not all of them but most of them.

I've covered countless rock and heavy metal festivals through the years. It is NOTHING like a country music festival or concert. No one walks up to the stage, pulls down their shorts and urinates right in front of the stage at a rock and heavy metal festival. That does happen at a country western festival. I've seen it with my own eyes. I've seen men just unzip their pants anywhere except the rest room to urinate. I've seen men run screaming through the stadium and through an open field at a festival. I've seen men fighting at country music festivals. You name the uncivilized behavior, I've seen it at a country music show.

A country western audience is totally different from a rock or heavy metal audience. Or any other audience for any other type of music.

I'm just posting my experience with over 35 years of covering concerts and music festivals.

Forum List

Back