Man's dying wish fullfilled with call from Donald Trump's son, President Trump and Eric Trump

I wonder if he thanked them for expanded Medicaid, of which he is probably on.

But you don't actually know

They would have him lying in the street if they had their way.

Considering nobody was dying in the street before Medicaid, highly unlikely he would have been, but thanks for injecting your partisan hatred into the thread. There is always that one person who can't put their personal animosity aside for two minutes.

If Obama did that, the MSM would flood the airways with the story. Nary a word when Donnie does nice.

Yet, some Americans still can’t see the pattern.

Somehow we heard about it. I saw it on Yahoo last night I think.

Do you wake up every day looking for ways to be unhappy?
Hey Candycane, you missed my point. You know damn well if BO did this, NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, PBS, MSLSD, and other ruling class controlled media outlets, would report it and you would fall in love with BO all over again.

I’m not unhappy.

Why do you hate so much?

Oh…shut the fuckup.
:laugh:
:itsok:

If Obama did that, the MSM would flood the airways with the story. Nary a word when Donnie does nice.

Yet, some Americans still can’t see the pattern.

Somehow we heard about it. I saw it on Yahoo last night I think.

Do you wake up every day looking for ways to be unhappy?
Hey Candycane, you missed my point. You know damn well if BO did this, NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, PBS, MSLSD, and other ruling class controlled media outlets, would report it and you would fall in love with BO all over again.

I’m not unhappy.

Why do you hate so much?

Oh…shut the fuckup.
I still love you, my darling.

Man's dying wish fulfilled with call from Donald Trump's son
President Trump and Eric Trump fulfilled a terminally ill Connecticut man's dying wish with a phone call on Tuesday evening -- and all it took was a little help from the man's sister, an elected Democrat.

WOW all of them that was super kinnd, those other pos Presidents would have done that with all their son's or daughters like that. ( minus Baron but he's a kid right now).

This is what a " REAL PERSO DEMOCRAT a REAL LIBERAL , a sister who is 100% democrat and she wasn't so selfish that she turned on nher brother, she wasn't so selffish she did not allow him a Trump phone call.

She is what you call a " REAL LIBERAL" take a hint Trump hating douches.
Lol good fucking riddance

Forum List

Back