Manmade climate change predictions are a bust

95%? the fact you typed it is hilarious. how many scientists are in your percentage? It could be 90 people and 85 agree, but there are 30,000 actual scientists. hmmmmmmmmm you fell of the cliff son.
More babble. Of course, you can’t list one of the 3400 climate and university institutions that agree with you. Not one. You must be embarrassingly stupid. You do your next surgery with a witch doctor ? Next to the word dufus in the dictionary are pictures of climate change deniers.

Last edited:
Then you must love me.
You hicks keep on denying vaccines as the majority of death from covid are unvaccinated. And you keep denying man made climate change

Flooding Threat Stretches From Texas To Lower Mississippi Valley This Week​

I just love watching deniers wading in waste high deep flood water crying where's my dog.

Like Mitch loves watching women being forced to have babies they don't want. You should see the look on my face when I watch it happening in real time. Go meet your maker

1661177557086.png

More babble. Of course, you can’t list one of the 3400 climate and university institutions that agree with you. Not one. You must be embarrassingly stupid. You do your next surgery with a witch doctor ? Next to the word dufus in the dictionary are pictures of climate change deniers.
what didn't you understand in my post? how many scientists are in your 95% count? Don't you do math? Ah, probably not.

what didn't you understand in my post? how many scientists are in your 95% count? Don't you do math? Ah, probably not.
Scientists work for institutions. That’s how they get consensus. You obviously know nothing about science.
Each institution represents the consensus of all the scientists Under their employment at any given time for any given topic. For example, Johns Hopkins has 250 science researchers who collaborate with over a hundred more around the world. They are just one of the 3400 research and university facilities. That makes your request idiotic. You pull this shit and it’s an illusion. Nope peddle your shit elsewhere.

still waiting….list just one university research facility , one gov, or one major related corporation that thinks you aren’t full of shit…..just one.

You hicks keep on denying vaccines as the majority of death from covid are unvaccinated. And you keep denying man made climate change

I just love watching deniers wading in waste high deep flood water crying where's my dog.

Like Mitch loves watching women being forced to have babies they don't want. You should see the look on my face when I watch it happening in real time. Go meet your maker

View attachment 685712
Exactly….AGW is the bellwether of intellect for a political party or group. Mitch has actually changed his tune and now says climate change is real. All that means is, he admits to being stupid for over a decade.

Warmer temperatures are always more conducive to life on earth. If farmers can grow tomatoes, peppers, and melons in Sweden or Iceland, that's good. If animals can thrive in greater parts of the world, that's good. If birds can migrate farther and to more places, that's good. More UV light means more chlorophyll. That's good.
Really?
How about for a human populated/crowded/coastal focused world?
`
1661189853640.png

Last edited:
Scientists work for institutions. That’s how they get consensus. You obviously know nothing about science.
Each institution represents the consensus of all the scientists Under their employment at any given time for any given topic. For example, Johns Hopkins has 250 science researchers who collaborate with over a hundred more around the world. They are just one of the 3400 research and university facilities. That makes your request idiotic. You pull this shit and it’s an illusion. Nope peddle your shit elsewhere.

still waiting….list just one university research facility , one gov, or one major related corporation that thinks you aren’t full of shit…..just one.
so you believe if one says something they all agree? you are fking nuts dude.

View attachment 685712
I'm vaccinated, dummy, and it's just weather. When did you become so gullible?

I'm vaccinated, dummy, and it's just weather. When did you become so gullible?
What gives me most comfort is that global warming is hurting republicans the most. They own the most farms right?

And global warming is tearing apart the dirty south.

August 22, 2022

1661259850881.png

Keep denying it.

What gives me most comfort is that global warming is hurting republicans the most. They own the most farms right?

And global warming is tearing apart the dirty south.

August 22, 2022

View attachment 686136

Keep denying it.
It's called weather. Maybe you have heard about it. It's been in the news since before you were a little boy.

Within 30 years everything you and they believe about AGW will be proven wrong by colder temperatures.

Forum List

Back