Mankind Is Getting Less Intelligent, Less Wise

Hilarious how the Left jumps in defending their call for mentally ill people to be called normal.
I’m for treating transgendered individuals like human beings.
You’re for calling mentally deranged people to be role models for children in the Lefts push for pedophillia to be legalized.

You’re for calling mentally deranged people to be role models for children in the Lefts push for pedophillia to be legalized.
Almost word for word what y’all said about gay people 10 years ago.
Here we are in a thread about how stupid civilization is becoming and you’re posting that mentally ill people are normal and humans just change sex whenever they feel like it.
Couldn’t be more appropriate.

Here we are in a thread about how stupid civilization is becoming and you’re posting that mentally ill people are normal and humans just change sex whenever they feel like it.
Tell me. How much smarter was society we used to subject gay people to electroshock therapy because they were “mentally ill”?

Tell me. How much smarter was society we used to subject gay people to electroshock therapy because they were “mentally ill”?
Ah, so now you attack science. Figures.
Putting today’s knowledge and standards inserted into history just validated how stupid people are today.

Not my problem you’re so deranged you think humans can change sex on a whim.

You pretend that it is commonplace. It is not and it doesn't affect your life. Move on.
It affects resources needed for things that are more of a priority. And sounding like a prude again, traditional marriage has been destroyed. A high divorce rate with many still paying off expensive weddings as extreme feminism has taken a toll on men and women. This has made it easier for gays and transgenders and others to gain access. Because of this we pay massive amounts of money to raise children with the taxpayer footing a lot of the bill. And here is the thing. Do to adults being selfish, children are suffering for it. And they are even taught to be radical in views. This has been designed by the elites to slowly destroy us as the costs keep rising for more and more programs.

Perhaps the answer is alit less young people marrying and even more young married couples choosing not to have kids.

Tell us more how humans can change sex on a whim.
The right wing obsession with transgendered individuals is weird.

I guess you guys had to do something since it’s no longer cool to hate on gay individuals.
Hilarious how the Left jumps in defending their call for mentally ill people to be called normal.
They should help them instead. Try working in a hospital and see how many attempt suicide every year.

Not my problem you’re so deranged you think humans can change sex on a whim.

You pretend that it is commonplace. It is not and it doesn't affect your life. Move on.
It affects resources needed for things that are more of a priority. And sounding like a prude again, traditional marriage has been destroyed. A high divorce rate with many still paying off expensive weddings as extreme feminism has taken a toll on men and women. This has made it easier for gays and transgenders and others to gain access. Because of this we pay massive amounts of money to raise children with the taxpayer footing a lot of the bill. And here is the thing. Do to adults being selfish, children are suffering for it. And they are even taught to be radical in views. This has been designed by the elites to slowly destroy us as the costs keep rising for more and more programs.

Marriage rates are declining, but so are divorce rates.

Perhaps the answer is alit less young people marrying and even more young married couples choosing not to have kids.

People are marrying later, if at all, and having children later, if at all. If not for immigration, the population of the US would have been falling for the past several decades.

Technology is de-evolving us. For real.
While the OP would explain the current infestation of Democrats I think the truth is that there is now and always has been a large percentage of total idiots among the general population. Technology advances exponentially people change very slowly and not always for the better. 2K years ago they also thought the world was flat and some guy carried the sun across the sky in a chariot. How many actually understand how the technology around us works and would be able to reinvent it if it disappeared?

Humans are getting smarter in general with more education. It's this board that's getting dumber by the minute.
Is that a joke? (Not the part about this board)
It only seems like people are getting dumber to you Conservatives because you’re always hanging out with hillbillies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back