Manhunt for "Oathkeeper"

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
I can't really understand the point of view of these fringe groups.

Lawmen are searching for him and they're sending out an alert about his ties to anti-government militia groups.

Known for posting anti-government YouTube videos, the self-proclaimed patriot has tried to paint his charges as a conspiracy of the federal government.

Dyer is charged in Stephens County with sexually abusing a child.

He has also been in federal court for possession of a stolen military grenade launcher.

http://www.kfor.com/news/local/kfor...n-armed-and-dangerous-20110816,0,229657.story

Anything that is for our Republic or Constitution is a fringe group and are radicals. :)

What is he doing that is FOR the Republic exactly...........???

The Stephens County sheriff is sending out an alarming warning about an ex-marine on the run from the law. Charles Dyer is accused of sexually abusing a child. He was supposed to be in Stephens County court Monday, but he was a no-show.

Lawmen are searching for him and they're sending out an alert about his ties to anti-government militia groups.

Known for posting anti-government YouTube videos, the self-proclaimed patriot has tried to paint his charges as a conspiracy of the federal government.

He has also been in federal court for possession of a stolen military grenade launcher.

Stephens County Sheriff Wayne McKinney said, "What concerns me is his ties with some of these very radical groups."

Dyer's online rants include some scary messages calling for armed resistance against the U.S. Government and he has invited viewers to join him at his makeshift training area.

The threats of violence turned local too.

McKinney says Dyer has posted messages stating, "If the sheriff's office came to his house, he was loading his weapons and putting his bullet-proof vest on and having a showdown with us."

We first noticed Marine Sgt. Charles Dyer, aka "July4Patriot," back in March, when we ran one of the first reports on the "Oath Keepers" bloc of the Tea Party movement -- an organization devoted to recruiting military and police-force veterans into a Patriot-movement belief system predicated on a series of paranoid conspiracy theories, especially the notion that the federal government intends to begin rounding up citizens and putting them in concentration camps.

Dyer played a prominent role in connecting the Oath Keepers to the Tea Party movement, speaking at a July 4 Tea Party rally in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. And he's been involved in organizing militia "maneuvers" in Oklahoma.

'Oath Keepers' Leader Arrested for Child Rape; Cops Find Stolen Grenade Launcher In His House | Crooks and Liars

From Ravi's link ^^

... More incriminating evidence against Dyer has surfaced in a YouTube video. The video shows Dyer, a former U.S. Marine, talking proudly about domestic terrorism. “Join the military?”, said Dyer. “Depends on what you want to do with it. Me? I'm going to use my training and become one of those domestic terrorists that you’re so afraid of from the DHS reports.”

Anything that is for our Republic or Constitution is a fringe group and are radicals. :)

The Stephens County sheriff is sending out an alarming warning about an ex-marine on the run from the law. Charles Dyer is accused of sexually abusing a child. He was supposed to be in Stephens County court Monday, but he was a no-show.

Stephens County Sheriff Wayne McKinney said, "What concerns me is his ties with some of these very radical groups."

Dyer's online rants include some scary messages calling for armed resistance against the U.S. Government and he has invited viewers to join him at his makeshift training area.

The threats of violence turned local too.

McKinney says Dyer has posted messages stating, "If the sheriff's office came to his house, he was loading his weapons and putting his bullet-proof vest on and having a showdown with us."

More importantly what is obama doing for the Republic?

We first noticed Marine Sgt. Charles Dyer, aka "July4Patriot," back in March, when we ran one of the first reports on the "Oath Keepers" bloc of the Tea Party movement -- an organization devoted to recruiting military and police-force veterans into a Patriot-movement belief system predicated on a series of paranoid conspiracy theories, especially the notion that the federal government intends to begin rounding up citizens and putting them in concentration camps.

Dyer played a prominent role in connecting the Oath Keepers to the Tea Party movement, speaking at a July 4 Tea Party rally in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. And he's been involved in organizing militia "maneuvers" in Oklahoma.

'Oath Keepers' Leader Arrested for Child Rape; Cops Find Stolen Grenade Launcher In His House | Crooks and Liars

Your post reminds me of Nazi propaganda in the year 1933

From Ravi's link ^^

... More incriminating evidence against Dyer has surfaced in a YouTube video. The video shows Dyer, a former U.S. Marine, talking proudly about domestic terrorism. “Join the military?”, said Dyer. “Depends on what you want to do with it. Me? I'm going to use my training and become one of those domestic terrorists that you’re so afraid of from the DHS reports.”

Link to the video or is this just a false flag out right lie against an American willing to defend the document you hate?

From Ravi's link ^^

Link to the video or is this just a false flag out right lie against an American willing to defend the document you hate?
Are you an Oath Keeper?

From Ravi's link ^^

Are you an Oath Keeper?

I took the oath to defend the Constitution twice once for the military and once for law enforcement and that oath does not have a experation date, so yes I am an oath keeper.

Your post reminds me of Nazi propaganda in the year 1933

how so?

Are you an Oath Keeper?

I took the oath to defend the Constitution twice once for the military and once for law enforcement and that oath does not have a experation date, so yes I am an oath keeper.

That oath didn't make it your decision regarding when to take action. As long as we've got a USSC to interpret the Constitution and the government follows their rulings, anyone taking overt action against the government, is breaking the very oath they took.

I can't really understand the point of view of these fringe groups.

Sheriff warns of fugitive, armed, extremely dangerous - KFOR

Child molestation is terrible, and if he is guilty of the charge he should be put away for life.

Just what is wrong though with posting anti government video's on YouTube? We as Americans have a right to free speech, and also a right to form militia. These are both guaranteed to us by the U.S. Constitution.

The real question should be,"Why are they persecuting this man for exercising his rights?"

Scary when the government tries to suppress these rights.

Forum List

Back