Manhattan principle responds to white supremacist math teacher

TransLivesMatter

Gold Member
Dec 24, 2020

Earlier this week a math teacher in the school publicly denounced diversity and was upset that kids were being taught about race and history.

Apparently this math teacher has no issue politicizing his school and isn’t afraid to admit he’s a white supremacist. Does this math teacher thinks he’s a civics teacher as well?

If the teacher weren’t a white male, he’d had been fired.

So, let's see here -- we have a right winger pretending to be a hopelessly insane left winger who is offering a bait thread that lies about the teacher involved.

These cases of arrested development have learned that they cannot receive any positive feedback in life, so turn to trolling as the only way they get any attention at all.

How sad

• Banned
So, let's see here -- we have a right winger pretending to be a hopelessly insane left winger who is offering a bait thread that lies about the teacher involved.

These cases of arrested development have learned that they cannot receive any positive feedback in life, so turn to trolling as the only way they get any attention at all.

How sad
take the Dogma out of your name and replace it with Trans

That’s exactly what a Transphobe pretending to be a liberal would say!

I get lots of likes from liberals here. I guess they’re all pretending to be liberals as well...

Last edited:

How sad

I get lots of likes from liberals here. I guess they’re all pretending to be liberals as well...

Grow up.

Earlier this week a math teacher in the school publicly denounced diversity and was upset that kids were being taught about race and history.

Apparently this math teacher has no issue politicizing his school and isn’t afraid to admit he’s a white supremacist. Does this math teacher thinks he’s a civics teacher as well?

If the teacher weren’t a white male, he’d had been fired.
Dear TransLivesMatter
Thank you for bringing greater attention to this article on school policies and statements by school officials and the teacher.

The teacher is arguing the policies are not diverse and inclusive enough.

Banning the use of words such as Mom Dad and Merry Christmas is going too far. And trying to address diversity and inclusion by adversity and exclusion.

There are better ways of achieving inclusion of diversity.

Excluding race theory also defeats inclusion as does excluding Eurocentric culture by arguing it is racist.

Both positions are correct in wanting to protect their ways of correcting problems.

Neither approach should be excluded.
Students and parents, teachers and staff, should all have a say in policy and choice in what process to use to address differences, in order to be true to inclusion, and respect diversity of cultures and beliefs.

www.centerforhealingracism.org
Www.isocracytx.net/hp-org/CHRguide.html
www.rachelschallenge.org

I would like to connect with and support this math teacher in setting up peer mediation and conflict resolution to resolve policy issues democratically, while teaching students and parents in the community valuable skills in civics. We shouldn't be afraid of teaching Constitutional laws of governance based on the appearance of white cultural bias, but teach these laws as universally empowering for all people to use to participate equally in Govt.
Www.ethics-commission.net

• Banned

How sad

Grow up.
Says the fake leftist who’s trying to trash my thread.

Forum List

Back