Manhattan DA convenes "special" grand jury in Trump criminal probe

Just reported on MSNBC.

WAHOOOOOOOO! I bet Trump and his kids are shittin' kittens.

D.A. Vance has had all of Trump's tax records since February. That's A LOT of reading too do, thousands of docs from the last ten years. They found some real shit. Poor Donald, Eric, Don Jr. and Ivanka are going to look like real shit in their orange jumpsuits.
Whenever I listened to Don Jr. or Eric shoot their mouths off at a loud decibel level with their arrogant and dismissive attitudes, I just knew that they were the kind of people who didn't think the rules applied to them, because, as I'm sure their father told them on numerous occasions, only suckers follow the rules.
I find it hilarious you listen to them. Hahaha

Prosecutors in New York have convened a grand jury to hear evidence against President Donald Trump and potentially decide whether he will face charges, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.

Trump and his businesses, including top executives, have been under investigation in the state for more than two years. Jurors were convened “recently,” the paper said, citing two people familiar with the probe, and will be expected to sit three days a week for three months.

This story is developing...

Prosecutors Convene Grand Jury To Weigh Potential Trump Charges

Sounds like things are heating up.
We are now a few months away from an indictment against trump and/or his organization. I wonder who he will throw under the bus to avoid a conviction?
His own kids for sure.

Taking bets now...NOTHING will come of this.

I know exactly why......and you are too stupid to know why.

It's just a big waste of time and money. Nothing will happen in the end. It's all about someone getting to grand stand for a bit, some people will get a kickback of the money spent on it and in the end it will be for nothing and dissapears like a fart in the wind.

Just like when they tried to impeach him twice. It was all show boating for a bit, then they couldn't do anything and immediately pretended it never happened and went on to the next thing to rattle their sabers at.
Like the AZ "audit"?

Testifying isn't the same as being brought before the grand jury for indictment. You do have the right to an attorney to represent you got indictment hearings, which is what this would be.
No, a federal grand jury is NOT an “indictment hearing” :rolleyes-41:
Actually it is. A grand jury is how federal indictments are made. Charges can not legally be filed in federal court until indictment by a grand jury.

They can’t beat that dead horse enough.
“ Special” as in mentally underdeveloped?

Meanwhile Hillary, Joe and Hunter Biden get off scot-free.

Yep, innocent people usually do. Do you think Trump could survive a Benghazi-style barrage of interrogations?
Hillary and her State Department were running guns from Libya to Syria. That of course is illegal unless it has congressional approval.

Little RICO will probably be Trump's downfall.

Just how screwed is Donald Trump? From a karmic perspective, let’s put it this way: The guy is coming back in his next life as a urinal cake. And not a nice urinal cake you’d find in the men’s room of a Madison Avenue office building—we‘re talking a truck stop urinal cake that’s seen things a family publication like ours can’t even print. But in this life, from a legal perspective, how screwed is he? On the one hand, he’s yet to actually be charged with a crime. On the other, there are four criminal investigations into him and prosecutors in one of them reportedly took the major step of a convening a grand jury to hear evidence and potentially come back with indictments. And according to experts, the kind of charges they’re likely considering come with a prison sentence of up to 25 years. As in two-and-a-half decades. As in, at the age of 74—75 next month!—Donald Trump could very well die in prison. And what a crying shame that would be!

Trump‘s entire business empire was a corrupt enterprise under a New York law known as “little RICO,” which was modeled after the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, originally used to crack down on the mafia.

PROSECUTORS MAY USE A MAFIA LAW AGAINST DONALD TRUMP THAT COMES WITH UP TO 25 YEARS IN PRISON

Last edited:

Trump‘s entire business empire was a corrupt enterprise under a New York law known as “little RICO,” which was modeled after the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, originally used to crack down on the mafia.

PROSECUTORS MAY USE A MAFIA LAW AGAINST DONALD TRUMP THAT COMES WITH UP TO 25 YEARS IN PRISON

If that happens, and I have little reason to believe it's not likely to happen, you can bet any money you so choose that Trump would claim that he was a victim of others.

Having said that, how can a person simultaneously be a business genius who's built a financial empire and a victim of others within his own organization?

Frankly, I would LOVE to see and hear Trump on a witness stand under oath because the lying would be so blatantly obvious. However, I understand that his supporters would continue to follow him just like the children followed the Pied Piper of Hamlin.

If that happens, and I have little reason to believe it's not likely to happen, you can bet any money you so choose that Trump would claim that he was a victim of others.

Having said that, how can a person simultaneously be a business genius who's built a financial empire and a victim of others within his own organization?

Frankly, I would LOVE to see and hear Trump on a witness stand under oath because the lying would be so blatantly obvious. However, I understand that his supporters would continue to follow him just like the children followed the Pied Piper of Hamlin.

Yep, Trump always plays the victim card. However, I don't think his attempts at "plausible deniability" by trying to blame others will save him. Allen Weisselberg may have prepared Trump's taxes - but Trump signed them.

Yep, Trump always plays the victim card. However, I don't think his attempts at "plausible deniability" by trying to blame others will save him. Allen Weisselberg may have prepared Trump's taxes - but Trump signed them.
It won't matter. Trump will blame anyone and everyone including his employees, the deep state, the so-called fake news media, and democrats in general, and his supporters will eat it up like pigeons who are thrown bread crumbs in a park.

Forum List

Back