Mandella Effect

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I thought this was interesting. Some think we slip between alternate world's or realities.

This is another example of liberals causing chaos with their good intentions.
It doesn't matter who is in charge in Africa.
The majority tends to kill the minority.
I think ultimately that is what Democrats want in America.
Chaos, murder, mayhem, and then they come running to save the day with Communism/Authoritarianism.

Here are a hundred examples of the Mandella Effect
God bless Katy Perry!

This is another example of liberals causing chaos with their good intentions.
It doesn't matter who is in charge in Africa.
The majority tends to kill the minority.
I think ultimately that is what Democrats want in America.
Chaos, murder, mayhem, and then they come running to save the day with Communism/Authoritarianism.
Lol, thinks you're talking about Nelson.

A logical follow-up would have been for that person making the video to contact Chase and ask them about their logos and if they were changing them. Nevertheless, I have also experienced a number of Mandela effects which I will eventually post.

I thought this was interesting. Some think we slip between alternate world's or realities.

Don't worry girl, it's not you.

Notice that the colors of the word CHASE are in accord to the color of the background. In blue background the best color for letters is white, in a white background wall or sign the best color for the letters will be blue or black.

The choice of coloors wasn't made because someone perceived your thoughts, actually nobody knows if you exist unless you post your video online or you have family, friends, coworkers, etc.

Take it easy, and forget about you having "powers", because you don't.

The other Vladimir Duthiers

CBS Morning News announced today that their newsman Vladimir Duthiers had married news producer Marian Wang. Yet, I seemed to recall that several months ago, in response to women who were interested in Vladimir, co-host Gayle King said, “Sorry girls, he’s not available. He’s gay.” I also seem to remember, though less clearly, photos or videos showing Vladimir’s male partner.

Does anyone else have an alternative memory of a gay Vlad?

New Topics

Forum List

Back