Mandela: Now For The Truth

I don't know why liberals can't agree that Mandela was a terrorist, and a filthy commie. That admission alone would be enough.

As we've explained countless times, mandela was NOT anti-apartheid. His goal was to turn anti-black apartheid into anti-white apartheid. In that he was successful as RSA is now the affirmative action capital of the world. As a consequence, the economy is crumbling as the country is infested with corp execs and engineers and scientists that can't even read. When whites were in charge RSA was the jewel of the continent, but it will shortly go the way of zimbabwe and the congo.

Same reason they won't admit that Clinton is a rapist, Ted Kennedy a murderer, and Obama an incompetent?

Clinton a rapist? He was far worse than that. He was a mass murderer who burned alive 85 american citizens (30 of them children) at Waco. Then he had the survivors of the fire thrown in prison so they couldn't talk.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
Though we seek to justify any, all or some actions, it is hard ti judge when you were not in their shoes. Why even the Founding Fathers were considered traitorous fringe elements by British, except for those that wanted the British to loose that were British citizens.

"One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter."

True only if one were unable to apply wisdom and judgment.

Raise your paw.

When Bin Laden was killing Russian Soldiers who were trying to teach Girls in Afghanistan how to read, Ronald Reagan gave him weapons and called him a "Freedom Fighter".

When Bin Laden was killing rich yuppies in New York City, he was a "Terrorist".

They are just words, and they are largely meaningless.

Just like the difference between War Criminals and War Heroes is the difference between losers and winners.

There weren't any WMD in Iraq. Over 4,000 American soldiers and tens of thousands of Iraqis had to die to confirm that fact. Does the end justify the means?

We should never forgive those Democrats!!!!!

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
President Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998.

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998.

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18,1998.

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998.

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999.

democRATS had nothing to do with it.., it was all Bush's fault. :lmao: ... :lmao: ,just thought i would get that in there just in case a liarberal missed his/her chance. :lmao:

"...we..."???

So....you have a tapeworm in addition to the inability to tell the truth?

Any truth to the rumor that your ancestors came to this country looking for bananas?

The replies get stupider and more childish, an example of a loser who cannot quit.

You're back????
Why?

You must be lonelier than a divorced widow woman.

You cling to me like a limpet to an ocean liner.....and now you even try to copy what I write.

If I threw you a going away party, would you?

If YOU threw the party, no one would come.

Reagan sold weapons to Afghan terrorists, Iran and Iraq. The right must love Muslim extremists.

do you know why ?

didn't think so !

the purpose was so they will kill each other off so we don't have to later on, and they were doing a pretty good job of it till the two Dimowit presidunces rigged elections and stole the WH. :up:

The replies get stupider and more childish, an example of a loser who cannot quit.

You're back????
Why?

You must be lonelier than a divorced widow woman.

You cling to me like a limpet to an ocean liner.....and now you even try to copy what I write.

If I threw you a going away party, would you?

If YOU threw the party, no one would come.

If that's your offer, I'd have to throw one.

I hear the only place you're ever invited is out.

I think a certain mother's kids are living on frozen pizza and ding dongs cuz mom's too busy posting crap she finds on right wing conspiracy sites.

I think a certain mother's kids are living on frozen pizza and ding dongs cuz mom's too busy posting crap she finds on right wing conspiracy sites.

So....you got tired of me beating the heck out of you intellectually, IQFree.....

....and now you must have found out that I was a gourmet cook, and you're angling for an invite?

Yup....that'll happen.....right after Jimmy Hoffa pulls up with a stack of union ballots, and Amelia Earhart is circling overhead....

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Mandella was FAR from a saint... he had a noble want in trying to get the racist aspect out of his country, but brought in and supported things that were just as bad... maybe you should talk to the families that had their properties taken away thru government confiscation for 'the greater good'... maybe you should look at the revenge deaths against the whites, many of which had nothing to do with the policies and were against them...

And Mandella was an idiot for ever thinking that communism was an answer to any problem

Reagan sold weapons to Afghan terrorists, Iran and Iraq. The right must love Muslim extremists.

do you know why ?

didn't think so !

the purpose was so they will kill each other off so we don't have to later on, and they were doing a pretty good job of it till the two Dimowit presidunces rigged elections and stole the WH. :up:

This is a perfect example of rightie hallucinations ... the Iran-Iraq war ended in 1988. Long before either Democrat president you refer to was elected. That demonstrates a) no Democrat president had anything to do with the cease fire between those folks killing each other off; and b) you are completely batshit insane ... like most righties.

I don't know why liberals can't agree that Mandela was a terrorist, and a filthy commie. That admission alone would be enough.

Same reason they won't admit that Clinton is a rapist, Ted Kennedy a murderer, and Obama an incompetent?

Could be?

WTF?? Who did Clinton rape?

Juanita Brodderick. The woman who SWORE OUT AN AFFADAVITT in the Paula Jones Suit that she had never had sex with Clinton, but changed her story when Ken Starr started leaning on her.

Could be?

WTF?? Who did Clinton rape?

Here ya' go, Ugg......

Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
CLINTON'S ROGUES GALLERY:

At least you weren't dumb enough to question this: "Ted Kennedy a murderer, and Obama an incompetent."

BTW....Ted was also a traitor.

I love reading little tidbits on things like this, perfect examples of the media bending facts and turning something it a complete opposite. Thanks for the topic PoliticalChic, it encouraged me to do even further research on him, and read from multiple sources.

Forum List

Back