Mandela... Communist Terrorist?...

Mandela lived for 95 years. During that time he was many things. But in the end, in spite of 27 years in a South African prison, he was a patriot for South Africa that did the best he could for all the citizens of South Africa when he gained power. He could have sought revenge, instead, he sought freedom for all South Africans, indeed, for all people.

People learn during their lives, at least the ones that advance our species. Mandela learned well, and taught us all a lesson in being human.

Mandela lived for 95 years. During that time he was many things. But in the end, in spite of 27 years in a South African prison, he was a patriot for South Africa that did the best he could for all the citizens of South Africa when he gained power. He could have sought revenge, instead, he sought freedom for all South Africans, indeed, for all people.

People learn during their lives, at least the ones that advance our species. Mandela learned well, and taught us all a lesson in being human.

So you agree, he was a Communist Terrorist... And after Prison what was he doing besides Regurgitating Platitudes like, "Love and not Hate"?...

Mandela+Fidel.jpg

Nelson+Mandela+Communist.jpg

Fight the Power. :thup:

:)

peace...

Naw, im pretty sure we will here that Mandella was actually a conservative, just like JFK and MLK.

Obama would have insinuated that Kennedy was a Racist and a Rightwing "Tea Bagger" by today's Standards had he run against him.

As for MLK...

Talk about Leaders who are Flawed.

peace...

1459976_10202164051215270_629422607_n.jpg

^Another Nobel "Peace" Price Winning Terrorist with Mandela... :rofl:

Where are all you Bush Haters who fronted those Photochopped Pics of Bush Kissing the King of KillsFagsLand?...

peace...

Which is why South Africa is a communist nation that supports terrorism today, right Mal?

You know Sallow, if Jesus Christ came back today, took off his robes and donned a McDonald's uniform, then became the front man for the strike that took place yesterday, these fucking idiots would call him a communist terrorist criminal who is an SEIU plant.

Which is why South Africa is a communist nation that supports terrorism today, right Mal?

MARIKE DE KLERK, the former first lady of South Africa, was stabbed and then strangled, police said yesterday, making her the most high-profile white victim of the country's tide of violent crime.

The alarm was raised by Mrs de Klerk's hairdresser when she did not answer the doorbell for an appointment at her flat within the Dolphin Beach complex, a Cape Town apartment block with sweeping views of Table Mountain.

De Klerk's ex-wife is found knifed and strangled - Telegraph

I never said any such thing, Sallow...

But South Africa is rockin' since Mandela, that's for certain. :thup:

peace...

You know Sallow, if Jesus Christ came back today, took off his robes and donned a McDonald's uniform, then became the front man for the strike that took place yesterday, these fucking idiots would call him a communist terrorist criminal who is an SEIU plant.

Mandela Admitted to Terrorism... And as I've Illustrated Gravitated towards other Communist Terrorists after being Freed from Prison.

Castro...

Arafat...

Slovo...

Fist Pump it Brother!... Fight the Power!

peace...

So you agree, he was a Communist Terrorist... And after Prison what was he doing besides Regurgitating Platitudes like, "Love and not Hate"?...

Mandela+Fidel.jpg

peace...

^Cause I'm making that shite up, amirite?...

Fucking Tools... Each and everyone of you.

You've been told to Praise this Terrorist because he said Obvious and Inspiring things after being Released from Prison for Terrorism.

Sorry, I'm not one to Praise people for Words.

As for being Imprisoned?... He was a Terrorist. He Served Time for it.

He's a Fucking "Hero" for that?...

Idiots... Useful Idiots.

peace...

Mandela+Fidel.jpg

peace...

You've been told to Praise this Terrorist because he said Obvious and Inspiring things after being Released from Prison for Terrorism.

Idiots... Useful Idiots.

peace...

Making what shit up, Mal.

South Africa is a blight, right?

All that terrorist supporting and communism, ya know. :lol:

Mandela+Fidel.jpg

peace...

Idiots... Useful Idiots.

peace...

Making what shit up, Mal.

South Africa is a blight, right?

All that terrorist supporting and communism, ya know. :lol:

I had not idea that you get this Angry and Confused when Ex-Terrorist Commies Die and people Dare to point out that they are Ex-Terrorists and Communists...

Good to know. :thup:

What did Mandela do again?...

Served Time in Prison for Terrorism he Admitted to... Fact.

Got out and became a Symbol for something other than the Terrorism that Defined his Life... Fact.

He Spoke Words after Prison... What else did he do?...

How is Africa since?... Seriously, how is it?

peace...

New Topics

Forum List

Back