Manchin wants to raise age to 21 for gun purchases, doesn't see need for AR-15s

It's call a bolt handle
This is a charging handle
Charging Handles - Save big on AR15 and AR10 Charge Handles
So you're saying any semiautomatic rifle is an assault weapon?
Looks don't make something what it isn't. Function makes it what it is.
Wow, that makes you an expert on gun laws. Of course, you can just read the descriptions of “ assault weapons” in the states that have specific regulations……instead parading around like a peacock, making up irrelevant shit and crappolla in support of the most efficient slaughter of children.

” Charging handles” wow. Let’s see what states with regs say about that. Oooops.

Need help.

Last edited:
I didn't do a search because I know that the AR platform has a charging handle. The Ruger 10-22 doesn't. Also the magazine is a dead give away.
Maybe you should read this.
“The Superintendent of State Police must create and maintain an internet website to educate the public as to which semiautomatic rifle, semiautomatic shotgun, or semiautomatic pistol or other weapons are illegal under these provisions. The website must contain information to assist the public in recognizing the relevant features proscribed by these provisions, as well the make and model of weapons requiring registration.6

I didn't do a search because I know that the AR platform has a charging handle. The Ruger 10-22 doesn't. Also the magazine is a dead give away.
You need help.

Let’s try laughing in Connecticut

I just moved into Connecticut and I possess an Assault Weapon. May I keep the weapon or if not what are my options?​

Within 90 days of moving to Connecticut, you may sell the weapon to any licensed gun dealer, or you must do one of the following;

1. render the weapon permanently inoperable,
  2. sell it to an out of state dealer,
  3. relinquish the weapon to a law enforcement agency.
If you choose to keep the weapon you risk felony arrest.

Did you notice the fucking retard could not answer my question about the two rifles? Both are the same weapon a Rugar 10/22 , which shoots a .22 cal bullet, but the one on the right has been dressed up to look scary, proving that you dont know shit about weapons. Now you go to the pigsty called ignore with the rest of the progressive pigs.
Let’s see what happens .

Maybe you should read this.
“The Superintendent of State Police must create and maintain an internet website to educate the public as to which semiautomatic rifle, semiautomatic shotgun, or semiautomatic pistol or other weapons are illegal under these provisions. The website must contain information to assist the public in recognizing the relevant features proscribed by these provisions, as well the make and model of weapons requiring registration.6

Yes....we know...they are making it up....thanks for sharing...

I just moved into Connecticut and I possess an Assault Weapon. May I keep the weapon or if not what are my options?​

Within 90 days of moving to Connecticut, you may sell the weapon to any licensed gun dealer, or you must do one of the following;

Yes, we know, you guys hate gun owners and want them put in prison for crimes they did not commit.....we know the history of fascists like you and it isn't pretty.

They are both the same, Ruger 10/22 just the black one looks "Scary" to progressives, but both shoot the little .22 caliber bullet. Progressive slaves have no intelligence and would willingly give up their rights, just for a $1,400 check.

View attachment 655028
Wow and I though I was the only one figuring this out and every time its time to vote they are promised a better life but now going on 40 years they are still living in a weapons free democrat shit hole. Johnson said they would be voting democRat for 200 years

Wow and I though I was the only one figuring this out and every time its time to vote they are promised a better life but now going on 40 years they are still living in a weapons free democrat shit hole. Johnson said they would be voting democRat for 200 years
More gunaholic incoherent babble.

If someone wants to get guns they will. The legal age to purchase alcohol is 21. It doesn't stop those under that age from getting alcohol. At most maybe 100 a year at most are killed from AR fire vs. thousands from handguns.
Those 100+ people matter. It's not just Black lives.

The Supremes told the lower Courts to go back and rethink cases for challenges to laws like this.

It is illegal to ban AR-15s under the judgement of the Miller case.

The Supremes told the lower Courts to go back and rethink cases for challenges to laws like this.
It is illegal to ban AR-15s under the judgement of the Miller case.
Miller, Heller, Caetano, and Bruen all very clearly indicate a ban on 'assault weapons' violates the constitution - as the USSC will clearly rule once the issue is placed before them.
Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying to you.

Miller, Heller, Caetano, and Bruen all very clearly indicate a ban on 'assault weapons' violates the constitution - as the USSC will clearly rule once the issue is placed before them.

...and magazines.

Unless the democrats get to replace Thomas, or more of the conservative Justices......then its all over...

Forum List

Back