Manchin: Delay Biden $3.5 trillion plan to 2022

No, it wasn't, didn't do squat for anyone but rich people.
The Trumpaciles tried to spin his disaster, but the orange grifter, let the truth slip out at his club.

December 24, 2017
President Trump kicked off his holiday weekend at Mar-A-Lago Friday night at a dinner where he told friends, "You all just got a lot richer," referencing the sweeping tax overhaul he signed into law hours earlier.

The president has spent many weekends of his presidency so far at the "Winter White House," where initiation fees cost $200,000, annual dues cost $14,000, and some of the most affluent members of society have the opportunity to interact with the president in a setting while many Americans cannot.

Why does the rich getting richer exclude the poor from getting richer? You are either under the false assumption that the rich just take money from the poor or your envy is controlling you.

Why does the rich getting richer exclude the poor from getting richer? You are either under the false assumption that the rich just take money from the poor or your envy is controlling you.
'Why does the rich getting richer exclude the poor from getting richer'?
Never said it did.

'You are either under the false assumption that the rich just take money from the poor or your envy is controlling you'.

Some do.

May 4, 2021
Companies that hire child care workers, gas station clerks, restaurant servers and security guards are among the businesses most likely to get caught cheating their employees, according to a new Center for Public Integrity analysis of minimum wage and overtime violations from the Department of Labor. In 2019 alone, the agency cited about 8,500 employers for taking about $287 million from workers.

Major U.S. corporations are some of the worst offenders. They include Halliburton, G4S Wackenhut and Circle-K stores, which agency records show have collectively taken more than $22 million from their employees since 2005.

You think making millionaires richer helps you.

They wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, especially the orange retard.

'Why does the rich getting richer exclude the poor from getting richer'?
Never said it did.

'You are either under the false assumption that the rich just take money from the poor or your envy is controlling you'.

Some do.

May 4, 2021
Companies that hire child care workers, gas station clerks, restaurant servers and security guards are among the businesses most likely to get caught cheating their employees, according to a new Center for Public Integrity analysis of minimum wage and overtime violations from the Department of Labor. In 2019 alone, the agency cited about 8,500 employers for taking about $287 million from workers.

Major U.S. corporations are some of the worst offenders. They include Halliburton, G4S Wackenhut and Circle-K stores, which agency records show have collectively taken more than $22 million from their employees since 2005.

You think making millionaires richer helps you.

They wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, especially the orange retard.

Yes, there are bad rich people out there but there are also good ones just as there are some bad poor people out there and some good ones. Penalizing and/or generalizing an entire group for the actions of a few is never a good idea.

I'm sure Biden won't mind too much, will give them more time to "revise" it and by that I mean figure out other stuff to try and bury in it.

In the end it won't matter. Maybe 1/3 of it will actually be used for it's purposes, the rest will get siphoned off and go into people's pockets.

Not to mention that this infrastructure "spending" bill includes shit completely unrelated to infrastructure OR spending, like amnesty for illegal immigrants. It's a frigging scam like every other bill authored by the establishment.

sounds good to me

I just don't see this going through anytime soon and the bipartisan plan will probably be voted down by progressives, which makes one wonder what is going to happen with the debt ceiling if Manchin, etc are successful in delaying the entire reconciliation package until 2022.

Yes, there are bad rich people out there but there are also good ones just as there are some bad poor people out there and some good ones. Penalizing and/or generalizing an entire group for the actions of a few is never a good idea.
The only good rich people earned what made, worked their way up, remembered the people who gave a lending hand on their way and remembered where they came from.

I had a boss/owner and a multi-millionaire, like that, the best boss in the world, worked for him for 12 years, until he got cancer and had to sell, died within a year.

I don’t think Joe is unworkable, he’s fiscally conservative, OK? So, $3.5 trillion is a lot of money, it shakes into his soul

YOUR SPENDING IS SWALLOWING MY SOUL!

I don’t think Joe is unworkable, he’s fiscally conservative, OK? So, $3.5 trillion is a lot of money, it shakes into his soul

YOUR SPENDING IS SWALLOWING MY SOUL!
But Trump's was just fine?
The orange retard, said he would eliminate the debt, instead he increased by $8 trillion.

Forum List

Back