Manchin can be gotten to ,

When you deal with anyone from the right it is like talking to a brick , a stupid brick at that.

Im not seeing any coal polluted streams. The streams are just fine in the US. :cuckoo:
Idiot , you fricken brain dead that's the point. You said it made no difference if we cut the use of coal in this country if china doesn't. You won't even be able to figure out what I just said ,Your a joke.

Dont confuse people mocking you with people who care about Virginia, which of course no one does..
Your a waste. You are so full of bullshit , Its hard to find one thing that comes from you Q-anon people that is based on facts.

Your a waste. You are so full of bullshit , Its hard to find one thing that comes from you Q-anon people that is based on facts.
How would you know if I was a "Q-anon" person? Now youre just making shit up like a loser. You posts clearly cant be trusted.

How would you know if I was a "Q-anon" person? Now youre just making shit up like a loser. You posts clearly cant be trusted.
Fortunately, the board has a built-in function to deal with juveniles.

1635617187092.png

Thats easy that level of scum are always Q-anon people , actually you q-anoners are easy to pick out.

Idiot your numbers are bullshit, , Kiss of , you have zero clue what your talking about. The fastest way to improve the economy is by giving to the poorest in this country , that's a fact .Here is another With all the new programs of all the bills by Biden.
You have no clue what you are talking about.
Did you flunk 5th grade math libtard? You are just mad that I pointed out the poor and middle class are not getting much from this bill. They are not getting a cut of the $80 billion for IRS enforcement now are they. They are not getting a cut of "climate change" spending either. Or the $200M for Pelosi's park improvements for her rich donors. Lets be honest, I pointed out what suckers you blithering idiots are. :auiqs.jpg:

Did you flunk 5th grade math libtard? You are just mad that I pointed out the poor and middle class are not getting much from this bill. They are not getting a cut of the $80 billion for IRS enforcement now are they. They are not getting a cut of "climate change" spending either. Or the $200M for Pelosi's park improvements for her rich donors. Lets be honest, I pointed out what suckers you blithering idiots are. :auiqs.jpg:
You are a idiot
1635692175557.png

These q anon goofball live in a world of lies and they are so unimportant that it hardly matters but it is sure fun to poke these goofballs and watch them dance.

What do we do?

Tell him to stand down.

Joe Manchin, West Virginia senator
1636157218103.png

1636157247834.png

Manchin has been a spoiled child all his life.

1636157357322.png

Manchin does not want the minimum wage to go up to $15 an hour because that would mean he will/ would have to pay his boat crew a decent wage.

Manchin votes against paternity care

Manchin votes against minimum wage rises

Manchin looks down upon lower class, not a friend among them.

and then there are his friends.

I believe ancester.com found a DNA link between Trump and Manchin’s family tree.

:)-

Last edited:
What do we do?

Tell him to stand down.

Joe Manchin, West Virginia senator
View attachment 560829

View attachment 560830

Manchin has been a spoiled child all his life.

View attachment 560833

Manchin does not want the minimum wage to go up to $15 an hour because that would mean he will/ would have to pay his boat crew a decent wage.

Manchin votes against paternity care

Manchin votes against minimum wage rises

Manchin looks down upon lower class, not a friend among them.

and then there are his friends.

I believe ancester.com found a DNA link between Trump and Manchin’s family tree.

:)-

Protestors blocked his Maserati yesterday.

Forum List

Back